Bravo Golf Hotel - Dumaguete Course
Food & BeverageRestaurant
Available FacilitiesLocker Rooms
Not "real golf", but cheap fun with friends.
Bravo Golf has nothing to do with real golf!!!
It is OK to spend some time with friends and have fun in there but you just can´t talk about really playing serious golf and Bravo golf at the same time.
- Besides the putter, you only need a driver and a lobby wedge for 7 holes and for the two par-3:s maybe something else.
- Cows and goats at the fairways.
(The only "workers" to keep the grass almost playable!?)
- Greens look and feel more like teeboxes should.
- "Caddies" don´t know anything about the game. (And you still need to hire one...)
- You and your friends probably are the only players there. So the pace is totally in your own hands.
- Facilities at the clubhouse are very poor.
Small, dirty showerroom with some very small lockers with no locks.
- I´ve never tried their food because it takes over 30 minutes to get anything out from the "kitchen".
There are nice restaurants at the city 20 minutes away.
- Getting there without your own car etc is not so easy. Even some tricycle drivers don´t know where this place is.
(Maybe that fact tells you everything...?)
- Anyway, greenfee for 9 holes is only 600 php?(Plus the caddie and tips.)
Summa summarum, There are many ways of spending 2 hours. This is still a pretty good option for a laid back time with friends.
But if you want to play real golf, forget this place for good!