Pearland Golf Club

Year Built 1998

Clubhouse

Pace of play was not acceptable

Went with my niece and nephew (14&17) and was told that we were playing to slow. I play golf to enjoy myself, not to be rushed through the course.

Plays Twice a year

Enjoyable experience

Course and staff very nice. Cart with drinks came around often. Food was good as well.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hi gordendl. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 06/09/2020

loinguyen2020, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (713) 773-9603. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Just Peachy at Pearland

Pearland G.C. is a former private club that has now become a public course. It is situated within a residential community. Despite that, many of the holes have wide-open fairways.

Except for the rain puddles, the course was in very good condition yesterday. The fairways have greened-up and were a pleasure to hit from. The greens are currently difficult to putt-on as they were recently aerated and sanded. In another 2-3 weeks they will fill-in and the course will be in top notch condtion. One I thing I esepcially liked was the 5 choices of tee boxes for different skill level. Overall, it was a wet but memorable experience.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hi dpbegany. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dennyvalentin! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club!

The course has been closed for a month because of the pandemic and it seems that gave the course time to heal.

Greens were the best that I've seen in a while because of the brutal heat but it seems that the month long pandemic break gave it a chance to heal.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for your review, u000005070373. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

staff members

the staff weren't so friendly, i think they can improve that and it will be the perfect club.

Well maintained course

Always enjoy playing this course...but pace of play was a bit slower than normal.

Commented on 06/11/2020

Hi JBR5732667. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Great value, slow pace

I think that there is a relationship between the price you pay for a round of golf in the type of people that choose to partake in Said round of golf. The course let A group of six go ahead of us which caused us to have to miss a whole in order to save our chances of getting 17 in before the sunset. Overall for the price it is a wonderful value and I would golf there again but maybe with an earlier time slot.

Commented on 06/11/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Pearland Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We will inform the team about your group of six issue. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Challenges all aspect of your game

One of my new favorite courses to play. Played for the second time and was easier because of course knowledge (made a lot of mistakes first time around). Will be back...

Commented on 05/28/2020

JBR5732667, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Overall the course is in great shape. The course has a lot of water features and is extremely tight. Keep your driver straight

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi u855097900. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Pearland Golf Club!

Enjoyed playing and will return. Practice facilities and putting greens were closed due to covid19. Enjoyed the layout, fairways good, and greens were fast...

Nice Day for Golf

Great to be back at Pearland Golf Course. Course was in great shape. Enjoyed my membership benefits. Thanks

Commented on 05/11/2020

u7199679, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 05/06/2020

chelsea20, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (713) 773-9603. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Coronavirus round

Upset that course deliberately took out potable water on the course....drinking from paper cups out of jugs of water should not be part of a ‘disinfectant’ regimen!
At the very least the course should let golfers know this before their round! Maybe even LOWER their price on bottles of water!

Commented on 04/08/2020

I understand about no potable water on the course...Pearland was one of the first to go with this precaution...good you did! Thank you!

Commented on 04/07/2020

Hi Greg7847013. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We apologize for any inconvenience removing the water from the course caused. Our goal behind removing the water on the course is to limit people touching things which could spread COVID-19. We understand this is not ideal and we appreciate your recommendation of letting golfers know before their round. We hope to see you soon and thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Slow pace

It was a slow round , No Marshall to speed up play. Some people have no golf etiquette if you play slow wave them thru....my pet pev....The price for the course is still a.little pricey for the condition of the course...need to cut the greens and treat them

Commented on 03/23/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hi u000007169857. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

3.9194529412