Pearland Golf Club

Year Built 1998

Clubhouse

Great greens. Fairways were in good shape but rough was a little too high. Pace of play was very slow

Commented on 09/30/2020

Hi bucksm. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Challenging layout/poor conditioned

I play golf twice a week and play to a 12 handicap. This was my first time playing this course. It is a fun and challenging layout; however the course is in poor condition. The greens mower does not cut the greens evenly. The mower that is used to cut the fairways and rough is inadequate as there are patches of grass the mower misses entirely in the fairway and rough. The traps are unplayable. Fill the fairway traps with grass. The course has a lot of potential. I’d like to play it again but I would not recommend it to my friends.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Please disregard this review. It was not meant for Pearland Golf Course. It was meant for a different course in the area. This was my error when completing the review. I had a great experience at Pearland GC. The course was in wonderful condition and the staff were friendly and professional.

Commented on 09/10/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, fguanich. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 09/03/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u9424335. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

DaRev..

This course can eat your lunch and drink you Koolaid! Very challenging from the blue tees. Plenty of hazards and to tough finishing holes on both the front and back. Narrow fairways, if you miss can cause one to make dumb decisions, take your medicine and live for a better shot. Greens are the best I have ever seen them, fast and true.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your review, u000006680707. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

The course was in great condition the lay out is really nice. This course demand every part of your game to shape the ball right to left really a position course if you play it for the first time and it reward you if you put the ball in the fairways.
love the course my only take away is the pace of play, the marshals does not come and see how the golfers are playing that part i did not like

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your review, u000007632325. We will pass along your positive experience and recommendations to our team at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging

Course is very tight must be straight most of the time

Commented on 08/19/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Jerrydidit. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Hi, Jerrydidit. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

It was great to play here again!

After not playing on this course since 2003, I was very surprised how good the course has held up. You course always looked so pretty when I passed by on my way home driving down FM 2234. I finally had an opportunity to bring my older brother who is a member at Bay Oaks and play this course. It was exactly as I remember it and I used to love playing here. I am going to play again with my brother (it is our grudge match) Tomorrow at 12:50
I am really looking forward to it. See you then

Commented on 07/20/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Bad experience with online reservations

I am a member at the above named course. There was a hot button for me to book a tee time based on being a member, but I was charged the full price. When I confronted the pro shop, they said it is a problem with GolfNow. I searched and could not easily find any way of talking to a person or emailing my concern. I don't understand how one can offer a service but not the have the ability for feedback or some level of customer service in the event there is a problem. I need someone to contact me as soon as possible.

Commented on 07/15/2020

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at the course. Thank you for being a member at Pearland Golf Club. It sounds like you prepaid for a Hot Deal on GolfNow. When this is the case, no money is paid to the pro-shop so there is no money that is owed back from the course. If you call GolfNow, they would be happy to rectify the situation. We hope this clears any confusion up and we look forward to having you back out on the course.

Pace of play was not acceptable

Went with my niece and nephew (14&17) and was told that we were playing to slow. I play golf to enjoy myself, not to be rushed through the course.

Commented on 07/14/2020

Hi geauxgolf337! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi sterwelp83. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (713) 773-9603 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Pearland Golf Club!

Plays Twice a year

Enjoyable experience

Course and staff very nice. Cart with drinks came around often. Food was good as well.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hi gordendl. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 07/17/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, kisangyoo. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 07/14/2020

Hi, swstringham. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/09/2020

loinguyen2020, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (713) 773-9603. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Just Peachy at Pearland

Pearland G.C. is a former private club that has now become a public course. It is situated within a residential community. Despite that, many of the holes have wide-open fairways.

Except for the rain puddles, the course was in very good condition yesterday. The fairways have greened-up and were a pleasure to hit from. The greens are currently difficult to putt-on as they were recently aerated and sanded. In another 2-3 weeks they will fill-in and the course will be in top notch condtion. One I thing I esepcially liked was the 5 choices of tee boxes for different skill level. Overall, it was a wet but memorable experience.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hi dpbegany. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dennyvalentin! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club!

Pearland, Texas