Pearland Golf Club

Year Built 1998

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hi u000007169857. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Overall Nice Course and Great Staff

The course has a nice layout. It stormed the night prior to me playing so the grounds were quite soggy in some areas.... but to be expected. The staff was great, very friendly and informative. The course is narrow and the were a lot of walkers (quick walkers)! The pace of play was very slow but I think it was because the course was super busy due to the $14 deal on a Saturday via Golfnow ....so I can’t really complain.!!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi, rhondagilbo. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your review, rhondagilbo. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I've played here several times now and it keeps getting better. Last time I played I had problems with slow play and called the proshop to ask for a marshall to keep pace up ahead of us. It was clear that that comment was taken to heart. I saw 3-4 marshalls out while I was playing and the difference was huge. Everyone can finish, everyone has a much better time. Thanks for listening! By the way, the greens are some of the best around and the course is looking good. Bunkers were good, no complaints on the course. One of the best on the GolfNow lineup for this area and one of the cheapest. Highly recommend.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi u851911030. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u851911030! Thank you for letting us know where we could improve! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Not too bad today

Weather a bit overcast and quite windy for a Friday. Teed off just before noon and we had a threesome in our group with a foursome in front and behind us. First few holes, pace was a little slow, but it picked up quite well. The previous 2 times I played here (both within a month ago), pace of play was horrible...had to wait. on. every. single. hole. Today was much better.
Course layout is decent for an older course that winds through old subdivision. Tee boxes, fairways, greens were all in good shape given it’s still January. I wasn’t in bunkers today, but my playing partners were and they didn’t complain about bunker conditions.
Overall, not a bad course if you can get a round in for about $40 or less. I’d play here again, but will likely try to avoid weekends due to pace of play.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Pearland Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review, u00000542643. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pearland Golf Club at Country Place. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Love This Course

Second time playing, and this course is just awesome. Pace was great....finished in under 4 hours, and the conditions were fantastic. It appeared to get very busy in the afternoon after 11....probably due to the special they have been running. Can not say enough good things about this course. I will probably look into a full membership, if it is offered and reasonable.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, u5706621. We are beyond happy to hear you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]** enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]**. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u5706621. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

Greens are fantastic!

This was the first time my 13 year old daughter and I played this course. The greens were the highlights of our round. Smooth, fast, undulating, challenging and FUN. However, the entire course was in good shape. My daughter had no problem reaching greens from the Women’s tees (about 200 yard drives). We definitely plan to come back soon.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Bob1869123. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

This course is drainage for the development

A day and a half after 1-2" of rain and the course was basically unplayable. CPO and course design caused almost 3 hours for 9 holes after which I gave up. My partner soldiered on for what he said later was another 3 hours of misery. The only bright side were the greens.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

Great Course for the money

This is a great course for the cost. Greens were in great shape and very consistent.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Jmoorehead. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (713) 773-9603 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hi Jmoorehead. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club.

First time at Pearland

The course was in fairly good winter shape. The greens were probably not as good in winter quality as Clear Creek which were faster and more true. Pretty wide open and stayed in the fairways the majority of the time. Pin placements were challenging to making up for more GIR holes than usual for me. Overall, good value.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello daveendrody. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hello, daveendrody. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Pearland Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Review

The course is nice and had a blast. The pace was slow due to a lot of people. Once again had a great time.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Frantzy6494368. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (713) 773-9603 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 01/02/2020

Hi Frantzy6494368. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

New favorite course

Awesome design, lots of dog legs and fast greens. My new favorite course!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi, u717923835. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pearland Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 01/02/2020

u717923835, thank you for your kind words! We're glad you consider us your new favorite course! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

18 Fun Golf Holes

The course was a fun challenge as usual. This is my fifth time to play it. The greens are especially impressively; designed to reward those that can read greens. I am also happy with the sand traps, which have ample sand inside them, so rescue from them is consistent throughout the course.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi superdave3. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 01/03/2020

We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (713) 773-9603 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Pearland Golf Club at Country Place!

Wow

I have lived in the area for many years and had never played Country Place.....what a great surprise I got. The layout is very old school and traditional with many sharp dogleg holes and raised greens. Plenty of water and trees lining each hole. The bunkers were in good shape.....very playable, and the greens were the best I have played on in a long time. Very smooth and quick. The carts were new Club Cars with a monitor showing the hole layout and distances for any shot you need. The only disappointment was the driving range wasn't in good shape but the range balls did fly well. What a great course! I will be playing this course again very soon.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u5706621! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 01/03/2020

December 8th

Great day for golf so course must have been fully booked. Pace was a bit slow. No marshal seen during my time on the course. 4 some a couple groups ahead seemed to be culprit but maybe groups were ahead of them. Fairways and greens in great condition. Greens seemed to be a lot slower than they were a couple weeks ago when I played.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi u1762718. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 12/11/2019

Hi u1762718. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

This course delivers always!!

Very challenging layout and if you want to challenge your putting skills ... these greens will test your mettle!!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Southpawlikesgolf, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pearland Golf Club at Country Place. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice neighborhood course

I am a beginner and this is nicest course I’ve played so far. Not easy but not a tour pro course either (which is why I love this course. Just went to have fun. Course was in great shape and just enough hazards to make it interesting.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi law1112. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club.

Commented on 12/03/2019

law1112, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

Commented on 02/04/2020

TroyRodriguez, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (713) 773-9603. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Pearland Golf Club at Country Place. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

November 24th

Course is in great fall condition. Greens are quick. Front 9 went great then started to bottleneck. Group of 3 ahead were very slow and had 4 groups on a home on some holes. Called pro shop and were told Marshall went home? Back 9 was painfully slow. Really needed a Marshall to move that group along.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u1762718. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Pearland Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 12/03/2019

Second time I've played this course and I can't say enough. Greens are as good as anything available. Course was in great shape, especially for "winter" conditions. Grounds crew was out blowing leaves off the course, so everything looked sharp. I had the course to myself, basically. Great experience; highly recommend. I don't have anything negative to say. I "splurged" a month ago or so to play Black Horse, and this course was in significantly better shape than Black Horse. I'll definitely be back.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, u851911030. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Pearland Golf Club!

Commented on 11/15/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Pearland Golf Club at Country Place!

Good but not las good as last week.

Good course but conditions were not as good as last week. Lots of wet areas for being off path. Greens were very good but could be faster. Sand traps still haven’t been repaired, rake and place.
Three some finish in 3.5 hrs.
Winter is coming and course will play much longer- choose tees wisely.

Commented on 10/30/2019

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.