Scorecard for Pearland Golf Club at Country Place
Gold M: 73.1/135 380 490 168 381 157 462 349 410 445 3242 531 182 393 414 392 180 530 445 425 3492 6734
Blue M: 71.7/132 370 485 159 374 147 454 338 391 440 3158 513 156 380 389 381 172 520 398 415 3324 6482
White M: 69.5/123 360 474 149 340 142 446 331 372 406 3020 450 156 372 344 350 136 472 391 355 3026 6046
Black M: 67.7/118 W: 72.5/129 356 462 143 333 137 430 322 365 384 2932 440 144 360 340 344 127 441 350 345 2891 5823
Red M: 65.1/115 W: 69.7/123 342 445 138 327 133 435 317 324 330 2791 386 133 309 320 314 117 433 345 335 2692 5483

Year Built 1998

Wet and soaking wet

It’s so wet today after yesterday rain which make it hard for not able to drive to fairway. Course layout is extremely hard for the high handicapped like myself. Not recommended for high handicapped players.

Course has GREAT greens!!!

Even though fairways were a bit on soggy side the greens were really wonderfully dry and fast and very true. Due to much rain last 6 to 8 weeks the course is spongy in spots but overall in great shape. So nice to play great greens.

Commented On 11/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Wet

Course was very wet. 90 degree rule. So hard to really rate it.

Please just tell the truth

Very wet. We were told a couple of holes were cart path only, turned out maybe two were 90 degrees. Never believe a pro looking for a green fee.

Commented On 11/01/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Pearland Golf Club at Country Place, we hope to see you again in the future.

Poor drainage

Was cart path only duel to course have poor drainage. Mostly all courses in area are full cart privilages however w this courses poor drainage they have been cart path only for months we were told.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented On 10/29/2018

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we received 13” of rain in September and 7” of rain in October. The sun also only came out about 4 days each month, making the last 60 days as bad as it can get. Thankfully we dried out enough to let carts off path again starting yesterday, 10/28/18.

I’m sorry you were misinformed that we have been cart path only for “months”. That is simply not true. Please reach out to me at pgcagronomy@gmail.com so I may address your concerns more specifically.

Nice green and fairway

This is an excellent value course. The greens were

fast and the fairways are nice. The course didn't seem to drain very well because there were still some standing after several days without rain. The GPS and digital layout of the course is a very nice feature that I have seen before. I would definitely play this course again.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi pactran007. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented On 10/23/2018

Thank you for your 4 star review. Unfortunately we received just under 1” of rain the morning of 10/20/18. This pushed our rainfall total to almost 17” since 9/1/18. We hope Mother Nature allows us to dry out completely again someday soon. We hope to see you out again in the future. Thank you!

Fun Course

It was a beautiful day and the course is in good condition. This course doesn’t drain as well as some, but there were only a few wet spots restricting us to cart path only. Pace of play is the only concern.

Commented On 11/01/2018

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

slowest 9 holes of my life

our 4some played first 2 holes quick. then we caught 4some. took us 235 to play front 9 so we quit. told proshop and he said" yeah, I've been sending that group messages". guess they weren't getting them. slow play ruined it.

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are very happy to receive feedback. We are sorry to hear about the slow pace, we will work to improve on this. We hope to have you back in the future.
Response from Pearland Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review!

Needs some TLC...

The course is not bad and could be much better with some small fixes especially given all the rain in Houston recently. Hole #1 needs French drains or something to pull the wetness out. It was a swamp. The whole course needs fertilizer/weed killer to strengthen what should be there and kill what should not. It also needed the rough to be mowed, but that likely had to do with the rain. There are some quirky doglegs that don’t seem to play the way the GPS reads, so we drive through the fairway on our tee shots. The GPS on the carts is helpful for pin positions as the flags are all one color. I’d play here again if it had not rained for a while; otherwise, I’d pass on it to find something better even if that means a bit more money.

Commented On 10/11/2018

Thanks for your thorough review and for recommending us. September was a tough month, as we received 12.5” of rain fall, making it one of the wettest September’s ever. We sure are glad the sun has come out again in October!

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 09/28/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars!

Enjoy playing there

Rained out on the 17th hole today

Course was flooded when we left

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 09/12/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, and for the 4 stars! We are sorry to hear the weather was an issue, but we hope to see you back.

Great Course to Play

Live in the Porter area but gave Pearland Golf and try to start off Labor Day Weekend and very glad I did. Course was in excellent condition. The layout and challenges of the course are like no others I've played yet since moving here from STL Missouri in May. I would recommend you play here if you've never given it a try. I can't wait to play it again.

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your experience and were happy with your trip. We look forward to having you back!
Response from Pearland Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars! We appreciate and welcome any additional feedback you may have.

Good course

The layout is good, it's far from a cupcake design, you are going to have a long day if you're spraying it around.

Staff? Maybe having a bad day, but acted like it was an insult to tread on his property. I've had better interaction with a manhole cover.

Greens Were Disappointing

We've played this course a number of times & conditions have always been decent. Unfortunately, yesterday the greens had been punched, making any putt outside of a few feet impossible. Adding to the frustration is the fact that we had called specifically to ask about the greens and were told they were "perfect." I realize this has to be done, but tell the truth, because after you've driven 45 mins. to find out you were lied to it's pretty irritating!! We won't be coming back anytime soon.

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 08/30/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative interaction with our staff. We will make sure we pass this along, and we hope to have you back once conditions are back up.

Neat Track, good conditions.

Great job including aeriation alert. The generous discount was greatly appreciated. Greens still a bit bumpy, likely need another two weeks to be prime again (historically, sweet greens here). Mom lives on the course, so I visit and play quarterly. I like the layout and challenge, you have to golf your ball well to score; especially from the tips. Fairways and tees are super sweet. Never had a bad lie (when in the fairway). Rough was mostly good (somewhat penal even); but some St. Augustine creep in spots (yes, sprayed a few tee balls a bit too far off line). Bunkering is severe in spots (very cool), including some pot bunkers. Sand levels / consistency very good. The “newish” greens have matured nicely. Protecting the field here; obliged to report some kind of negative; I experienced an un-raked bunker both times I went to the beach. I’ll be going back in a few weeks, not waiting another three months!

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 08/30/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to see you soon.

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018