Scorecard for Pearland Golf Club at Country Place
Gold M: 73.1/135 380 490 168 381 157 462 349 410 445 3242 531 182 393 414 392 180 530 445 425 3492 6734
Blue M: 71.7/132 370 485 159 374 147 454 338 391 440 3158 513 156 380 389 381 172 520 398 415 3324 6482
White M: 69.5/123 360 474 149 340 142 446 331 372 406 3020 450 156 372 344 350 136 472 391 355 3026 6046
Black M: 67.7/118 W: 72.5/129 356 462 143 333 137 430 322 365 384 2932 440 144 360 340 344 127 441 350 345 2891 5823
Red M: 65.1/115 W: 69.7/123 342 445 138 327 133 435 317 324 330 2791 386 133 309 320 314 117 433 345 335 2692 5483

Year Built 1998

Horrible course conditions

Course should be closed due to its wet sloppy conditions. If you venture out to play, you’re better off walking. I knew it has rained but the condition of the course is just terrible.

Awful Experience

Nothing about this course is worth being treated badly. The marshal/starter at this course on the first tee box publicly embarrassed me and went on a rant about golf protocols and rules in front of approximately twelve people. I was a single and was paired up with a threesome, unknown to me at the time; the designated threesome teed off an hour early, and I was only 25 minutes early so I missed them. The marshal/starter ranted and raved for several minutes.

Initially, I was speechless, since I didn’t quite understand what was happening, then angry, but I quickly realized that there was no upside to arguing or beating the snot out of a crazed septuagenarian. Fortunately, I kept quiet and several of the bystanders started defending me, so I didn’t have to do anything, and this madman stormed off.

However, I did go into the pro-shop to report this behavior and was told no management representatives were onsite, but they did communicate that they knew these types of incidents are occurring with this individual. Wow, management knows of this type of treatment to guests and elects to do nothing to change it! I did get contact information for the general manger and pro and communicated to each about my experience, I have heard nothing back.

Listen; there is nothing at this golf course that is remarkable; it’s an older country club with an aging clubhouse and historic slow play. And now there seems to be resentment to allowing non members to supplement their existence.

I hope you join me in boycotting this establishment. However, if you plan to go there consider some advice from my experience:

1. Be at least one hour early, but you could still be faulted;

2. Be submissive and subjective to the elites there, after all they are your betters; and

3. Be disciplined enough to attempt to play after possibly being verbally and publicly admonished. It ruined my game, but now you’ve been warned and can prepare.

If it rained, don’t play.

This golf course is not in play condition. Is extremely wet from Wednesday’s rain and I feel like they should have not allowed players in. There was water and mud from the tee box to 5 yards from the green 95% of the holes. Range was also closed.

I understand charging a different fee for players who do want to play in that mess but not full price for the conditions that the golf course is currently in.

Commented On 2019-01-10T13:34:34.000+00:00

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry your experience was anything less than 5 stars. We apologize for the weather, and we hope to be able to get players out as much as possible. We will take this into consideration moving forward.

Commented On 2019-01-07T16:44:52.000+00:00

We want to thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4-stars! We aim for a 5 star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pearland Golf Club at Country Place.

Good Value

The course was in good shape given the time of year (December in Houston). Tee Boxes, Fairways and Greens were playable. There were a few mushy/muddy patches around the course, but they were easy to navigate around. We never waited on a hole, and we had a fun time as a threesome.

Commented On 2019-01-07T16:44:52.000+00:00

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and the 4-stars! We are always looking to improve so any feedback is helpful. We are happy to see that your overall experience was positive. We look forward to having you back.

Great golfing experience with friends

Although the man at the front desk was not very friendly, the condition of the course was good. The course layout was well designed but challenging. The view is exceptional. I had a great time playing with friends here at Country Place, and I’m looking forward to playing here again in the near future.

Commented On 2019-01-07T16:44:52.000+00:00

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a positive experience and we cant wait to have you back in the future.

Definitely Coming Back!

Played on a beautiful weather day but, the course was on 'cart paths only' 'due to inclement weather earlier in the week. The course is very well maintained. Tee boxes and fairways were in very good shape and the greens were excellent. KUDOS to the entire staff.

Commented On 2019-01-07T16:32:04.000+00:00

Thanks so much for the 5 star feedback!

Fairways and greens in great condition

except, some areas (on the fairway) are still muddy and with standing water from rain 2 days ago. Not draining fast enough I guess. Otherwise it's a very good golf course . Very friendly staff at the check in counter. She"s always pleasant every time I play Pearland country place. Very commendable

Commented On 2018-12-10T20:59:17.000+00:00

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented On 2018-12-10T21:01:26.000+00:00

Thank you for the 3-stars. We hope we have you back so we can deliver a 5-star experience.

Wet and soaking wet

It’s so wet today after yesterday rain which make it hard for not able to drive to fairway. Course layout is extremely hard for the high handicapped like myself. Not recommended for high handicapped players.

Commented On 2018-11-26T20:10:52.000+00:00

Hi u327188847! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Course has GREAT greens!!!

Even though fairways were a bit on soggy side the greens were really wonderfully dry and fast and very true. Due to much rain last 6 to 8 weeks the course is spongy in spots but overall in great shape. So nice to play great greens.

Commented On 2018-11-12T19:06:32.000+00:00

Thank you for leaving us a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Wet

Course was very wet. 90 degree rule. So hard to really rate it.

Commented On 2018-11-26T20:10:52.000+00:00

Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 3-stars and we are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take reviews very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing with us.

Please just tell the truth

Very wet. We were told a couple of holes were cart path only, turned out maybe two were 90 degrees. Never believe a pro looking for a green fee.

Commented On 2018-11-01T18:32:48.000+00:00

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Pearland Golf Club at Country Place, we hope to see you again in the future.

Poor drainage

Was cart path only duel to course have poor drainage. Mostly all courses in area are full cart privilages however w this courses poor drainage they have been cart path only for months we were told.

Commented On 2018-11-01T18:32:48.000+00:00

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

PGCsuper
Commented On 2018-10-29T21:20:36.000+00:00

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we received 13” of rain in September and 7” of rain in October. The sun also only came out about 4 days each month, making the last 60 days as bad as it can get. Thankfully we dried out enough to let carts off path again starting yesterday, 10/28/18.

I’m sorry you were misinformed that we have been cart path only for “months”. That is simply not true. Please reach out to me at pgcagronomy@gmail.com so I may address your concerns more specifically.

Nice green and fairway

This is an excellent value course. The greens were

fast and the fairways are nice. The course didn't seem to drain very well because there were still some standing after several days without rain. The GPS and digital layout of the course is a very nice feature that I have seen before. I would definitely play this course again.

Commented On 2018-11-01T18:29:29.000+00:00

Hi pactran007. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

PGCsuper
Commented On 2018-10-23T01:05:27.000+00:00

Thank you for your 4 star review. Unfortunately we received just under 1” of rain the morning of 10/20/18. This pushed our rainfall total to almost 17” since 9/1/18. We hope Mother Nature allows us to dry out completely again someday soon. We hope to see you out again in the future. Thank you!

Fun Course

It was a beautiful day and the course is in good condition. This course doesn’t drain as well as some, but there were only a few wet spots restricting us to cart path only. Pace of play is the only concern.

Commented On 2018-11-01T18:29:30.000+00:00

slowest 9 holes of my life

our 4some played first 2 holes quick. then we caught 4some. took us 235 to play front 9 so we quit. told proshop and he said" yeah, I've been sending that group messages". guess they weren't getting them. slow play ruined it.

Response from Pearland Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are very happy to receive feedback. We are sorry to hear about the slow pace, we will work to improve on this. We hope to have you back in the future.
Response from Pearland Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review!
Pearland, Texas
Pearland, Texas
Missouri City, Texas
Friendswood, Texas
Friendswood, Texas
Missouri City, Texas

Valid dates: Mar 01, 2019 - Apr 21, 2019
Get a head start on Spring and experience true southern hospitality with championship golf and charming villas in beautiful South Carolina Lowcountry with the Spring Getaway.
3123 Flower Field Ln, Pearland, Texas 77584, Brazoria County