Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Jeff Brauer (1997)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Bruce Sims Golf Academy"

Entertaining Clients 13

This course is usually one of my favorites. Have not played the course in a while was very disappointed. Most of the greens were bumpy and slow. A lot of foreign grass. Fairways not much better. Will not play the course again until I hear conditions have improved

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course conditions are very important to us. Please know that we are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Wonderful pro shop staff and good to playing after storm with rain.
Thanks to the crew for cleaning cart.

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hello, we are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Nice course in local area

Good course layout with well kept fairways and greens.
Pace of play cloud be an issue during busy days.

Commented on 05/08/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Commendment for corona virus

Windy with humidity but perfect conditions for fairways and greens.
Good maintaining and friendly staff..

Commented on 05/06/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Tray and Play

I was not sure until all of this madness took place that I really understood why men love this game so much....no offense intended ladies. Women tend to bond quickly but guys can spend their entire lives struggling to develop one deep, meaningful and lasting relationship. Golf and everything around it provides the most fertility soil for men to develop meaningful friendships.
I met a wonderful gentleman named Tray who works at Ridgeview Ranch GC. Our brief interaction and warm exchange made my time there much more meaningful. If you go there, say hello to him.
Our home course has been closed. My friends and I have played RR several times and enjoyed it. This track is full of challenges that requires you to know what club to pull. Doubt on this course will put big numbers on your card.
Cover-19 is not only an enemy to our health. This virus has closed the place where money is exchanged after a round, lies are told, laughter happens over a beer (or in my case a Dr Pepper). This is where the weeds are pulled out of each of our lives. We share, we hope, we plan, we care about each other. When this virus is defeated and the church on the course is opened again, I hope to see you at a table in the snack bar or hanging around the Pro Shop shooting the breeze with your buddies.
Thanks Tray for reminding me why I love this game.
Carey Dowl

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello, Carey. We are beyond happy to hear that you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and will make sure to pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club.

Tray and Play

Thanks Tray for reminding me why I love this game.
Carey Dowl

Commented on 04/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Steven! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Texas Advisor

Ridgeview Ranch

Glad to see that the course is open during the pandemic. Thank you to the staff!!! They are taking precautions to keep guests safe like removing rakes and water coolers. Conditions on the course are beginning to get into spring shape. Even with the amount of rain we have received recently it's in decent shape. It's a fun layout with some short par 4s and large greens on the par 3s. No pace of play issues.
Can't wait to play here again.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Quick Round

I've played this course a number of times, so I am familiar with the course. The conditions were, uh, challenging. Rained the first few holes, moderate the middle, and very windy the last few. I like the variety of holes with great use of elevation changes, trees, and Rowlett Creek. Several short holes and reachable par 5's give you great chances for birdies.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Off season easy

Played this during the off season. Not much to say about the fairways. The greens were nice and predictable. A great afternoon course and a great value.

Commented on 03/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Buddha. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 03/17/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope to see you at Ridgeview Ranch again soon!

Ridgeview Golf Course

great course great weather, slow play but in ALL a GREAT DAY!!!

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, PBG. We're glad you had a GREAT TIME at Ridgeview Ranch and we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Jay

Where do I start... wait I can’t, there is 2 groups of 5 in front of me.. walked away After 3 holes.. didn’t bother getting my cash back.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Hi Jacob, thanks for leaving us a review. We'd love a chance to make it up to you, please give us a call at (972) 390-1039. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Texas Advisor

Ridgeview Ranch

Ridgeview Ranch is in good winter condition. All the staff that I came into contact with were very pleasant. The bunkers and greens are in great shape and the pace of play is normally above average. I always have a great experience at this track.

Commented on 01/21/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, OB. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us again soon, and thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Commented on 05/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Goodness of Sachse

Excellent golf course. I love playing here. It’s a kind of challenging golf course for an average golfer, but at the same time It offers lot of excitement to all level of golfers. Eric, the manager of the pro shop, is very friendly and always give players a warm welcome when they check in.
Fairways are well maintained and greens are in great shape. I played here at least 50 times in last 3 years & never had any problems with golf carts. Rest rooms on the golf course are also kept very clean.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Great Elevations

This course has a great layout. Full of elevation changes that add challenge to the round. It has 2 beautiful downhill par 3s. It has a couple short par 4s that will give you a chance to go low. This course has a beast of a hole on the back nine (hole 11 I think). It is a 400yd par 4 with the final 100yds playing straight up hill. A bogey on this hole would be an achievement IMO. I would suggest playing this course when there has not been any rain for the previous couple days, because with all the hills, you need the benefits of the ball rolling down the fairway. If you can’t hit it straight with driver, pull the long iron and you will be just fine on the narrow holes. First time playing this course and overall I was impressed. I will be adding this course to the rotation in the future.

Commented on 04/10/2020

Hi KDTX. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Commented on 01/06/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope to see you again soon!

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020