Black 71 6517 yards
Gold 71 5987 yards
Silver 71 5485 yards
Ladies 71 4798 yards
Scorecard for Astbury Hall Golf Club
Black M: 72.1/121 452 533 142 412 176 308 156 402 566 3147 313 414 249 493 423 350 417 511 200 3370 6517
Gold M: 71.4/117 435 449 130 369 157 292 141 379 526 2878 294 384 209 457 406 337 386 465 171 3109 5987
Silver M: 70.7/113 422 441 114 329 132 276 113 341 481 2649 265 349 154 433 364 312 369 451 139 2836 5485
Red W: 65.9/107 347 425 87 283 103 235 85 302 425 2292 225 297 131 390 328 280 350 411 94 2506 4798

Year Built 2010
Architect Cameron Sinclair

Carts Yes - GBP 25

first time Astbury

Very impressed with the course, nice layout, good fairways and greens, and a fair test of my golf off 13. not many on the course which is a shame for a quality set up like this. only slight issues were the gold tees were quite a way forward, making some of the holes a less challenge, and no food available. I would play again.

Beautiful course

All respect to the groundskeepers at the Astbury. While so many courses have suffered because of the hot summer, conditions here couldn’t have been better.

The fairways were immaculate and even though the greens were tined they still played very well.

Such a shame the course is closing shortly for 2 years for a major development of the surrounding land.

Proper Golf Course

Having seen this course on Piers and Andy's Youtube show and seen the course on Golfnow previously, a day off work allowed me the opportunity to play this course eventually. My expectations were high of a quality course and often high expectations lead to disappointment, not the case here, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to The Astbury.

The approach to the club house is impressive and the welcome at the club house was spot on. The clubhouse is quite impressive and has excellent views of the course and surrounding area.

The course was in excellent condition, many courses have suffered due to the lack of rain but The Astbury was in excellent condition, lovely fairways, quickish greens that held a good approach, rough can be punishing but not so bad that you lose your ball. The greens are quite tricky but very interesting. Fairways are also in excellent condition. The bunkers I found allowed for proper shots.

The majority of holes are interesting and challenging in some way, a couple of blind drives, one or two big drives required and also plenty of thinking golfers holes. The course has several tee boxes and the day we played I think the Tees were mostly quite generous, could have been a little longer, although the black tees must set quite a challenge.

I can never see the course being at tour level due mostly to the lack of place for spectators but for the Golfer this could very easily be a tour level course and from my mind has the quality. A proper golf course that stands out from most of the courses in the area including my home course which is not far away.

This is not the last time I will play this course and if anyone was visiting the area to play I would recommend this course be very high on their list to visit.

Very warm welcome from pro shop staff, course in excellent condition, proper bunkers to play out of ,greens superb,along with the tees. I really enjoyed my round and look forward to playing again. First class.

A hidden gem in the countryside.

This is a course that I've wanted to play for a while but unfortunately not had the opportunity until now and it was worth the wait.

On arrival you drive long the long driveway and then in the distant you see Astbury Hall come into view with the car park on the right hand side.

We parked up and headed into the shop. The member of staff confirmed our tee time and we then collected our scorecards. Lots of items available to buy including a course guide which I wish I had purchased as it could have saved me a couple of shots.

After a quick practice on the putting green which is in front of the hall itself, we headed over to the first tee. It's a bit of a walk to the first but it's worth it.

Considering the weather we've had, it was really nice to see green tee boxes, fairways and greens. We saw numerous green staff working around the course during our round and you can tell they have been busy.

The course was in immaculate condition from tee to green. The tee boxes are lush, the fairways cut nice and tight and the greens run perfectly. Considering the age of the course, every hole is well laid out and excellently defined. The bunkers are well placed around the course to catch your ball and the sand is very nice quality. I visited them a few times unfortunately.

For our entire round, we didn't have anybody in front of us or behind. In fact we only saw one other couple, a single golfer and the guys from Me and My Golf out on the course. I'm sure this will change once news gets out that the course is open again.

Afterwards we headed to the 19th hole for a couple of drinks. A nice selection was available which you can enjoy inside or outside on the patio looking over the 10th tee and practice putting green.

This was a fabulous day out and I would really recommend playing this course when you have the chance.

Play it!

Excellent welcome. Course relatively quiet but seems to be attracting golfers back. Despite recent hot weather greens and fairways in good condition.

A Fantastic course

The course was in fantastic condition, green fairways and green receptive greens It was a pleasure to play and will 100% be booking another round

Still excellent

Played Astbury a few times and despite it's recent problems it remains a joy to play. Fortunate that the course was quiet and got round quickly. They are catching up with some ground work but nothing that impedes on enjoying the course. Will definitely be returning and hopefully they will get the increased custom they deserve.

Astbury Hall

Astbury Hall is a must play for anyone regardless of ability

Even though it was the last weekend in October the course was in fantastic condition the fairways defined and the greens were immaculate

The course is playable regardless of handicap level and definitely worth the journey to play it

For under £20 on a Sunday afternoon you will struggle to find better so treat yourself before winter sets in you won’t be disappointed

a gorgeous course in wonderful countryside

We had intended to play this course earlier in the year and thought we'd left it too late weatherwise - not so - it was a gorgeous dry day , a little windy but with sunshine.

The course is immaculate and though a little immature will be even better year on year.

We thought it confusing to find as I knew it as The Astbury and followed our satnav to the post code eventually entering through the back gates! Had we followed the sign to Astbury Hall it would have been much easier.

Not only was the course in great condition and attractive but the views were lovely too - a really great visit.

Another lovely day at The Astbury

Played at 3pm on Sunday 15th.

Again can not fault this course. Always in excellent condition and a joy to play. If you get the chance play this course! A real gem and a credit to the owners and staff.

Astbury

A very bland course, which all looked very similar, obviously it is very new and will mature but at the moment it still has the feel of converted land.

Wouldn't play again

Getting better as course matures

Really quiet when I visited which is a shame as it remains a great course in well maintained condition. Greens true, fairways just slightly widened for winter play and most of the heath grass mown so didn't lose a ball!

Finally played here.

Looked at this course many times but never booked it.

Club house was fantastic' lad in pro shop very helpful and course condition was great.

Despite all these good things the three of us said we probably wouldn't play here again' because 4 par 5's and 5 par 3's' just seemed to spoil it....but glad i got to play it.

Stunning course

Wow ,absolutely stunning course and surroundings all in prestine condition,couldn't keep grin off my face,gives you a chance of birdies if you strike ball well,last hole is spectacular,will definitely go back and try again.

Fantastic afternoon

We have played The Astbury 5 times now and have always been impressed with everything. Staff, course, course conditions and the views make it one of our favourite courses.

This visit was no differenct, absolutely lovely conditions, fantastically quick and unencumbered round. Very relaxed staff for such a prestigious feeling course. We can not recommend this place highly enough. Thanks to all involved, keep it up!

A Good Days Golf

Our fourball enjoyed the whole day and would highly recommend a visit. Not an easy course but a fair challenge. A different type of course than you will generally find. Very well maintained, fairway were like walking on a shag pile carpet. Thenks for the chance to play it.

Bridgnorth, Shropshire