Pleasanton Country Club is an 18-hole, regulation-length golf course in Pleasanton, Texas. This medium-length layout has three sets of tee boxes for a fun - but challenging - golfing experience. Featuring 6,529 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72, Pleasanton Country Club's rating is 71.5 and it has a slope rating of 120. Designed by Steve Mrak, the golf course opened in 1968. A flat course, Pleasanton Country Club is easy to walk. The greens are large, and the fairways are tree lined. There are several large oak trees that can affect your shots, and water comes into play on five holes.

Pleasanton Country Club
Scorecard for Pleasanton
Blue M: 71.0/121 391 190 369 458 390 135 415 365 553 3266 390 210 493 534 345 173 373 394 391 3303 6569
Red M: 69.7/119 W: 76.2/132 365 167 358 450 384 125 400 345 545 3139 370 188 468 518 330 162 360 375 360 3131 6270
Black M: 70.4/121 287 148 312 370 321 110 309 312 439 2608 278 143 393 426 317 151 300 303 279 2590 5198
White W: 68.5/117 267 118 277 342 259 95 275 260 399 2292 236 136 385 420 220 143 294 297 273 2404 4696

Year Built 1960
Greens Tidwarf Grass
Golf Season Year round. Closed Mondays.
Architect Steve Mark

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Caddies Yes

Credit Cards Accepted None
Dress code No denim, collared shirt and bermuda shorts required

Golf Now Delight - $10

Played as single - first group off and finished in 2 hrs. Course is wide open - tricky pin placements. Several greens are in horrible condition.

Great condition and customer service

Overall great condition and friendly staff but it seemed like an ant farm out there.

Needs some TLC

Overall a very nice course. Generous on miss hits and fairways in really good shape. Greens are a little rough , but they just seeded. The layout was a little confusing but the staff explained. I would definitely play it again once the greens come around.

Fire ants/ trees

My Girl and I were looking forward to playing this course as we are with every new coarse we play.
We were immediately disappointed with the lack of signage leading us to the 1st tee box .
Upon preparing to hit my second I felt a burning sensation on my feet only to realize I had fire ants all over me.
My girl and I love trees but my goodness I truly had NEVER seen sooooo many on one course, between trying to avoid the ants and the trees we beat. This is the first time that I could not recommend a course :-(

Very good drainage

Played after heavy rain the previous day. The course was bone dry with only a hint of wet spot in just a few area. A beautiful course. Not crowded and at a good pace.

Three golfers, two of which ended up having their spouses tag along, and associate deemed it necessary to charge double for adding 1 golf cart to our party. Evidentially they have so much business they can afford to just charge people whatever and assume they’re going g to return - well that is going to happen in my case. I don’t appreciate being taken advantage of, due to an unforeseen circumstance. I won’t go back for a while.

Nice, but overpriced at $37

Chief complaint: No food or coffee available in the pro-shop. Only after the grill opens at 11:00. Adding a coffee maker and some packaged snacks would go a long way to fill the gap.

Started 18 holes at 0900 on a beautiful Saturday morning. Met a gentleman at the pro shop that checked us in. Very nice guy.

Grabbed a cart, then traded for a different one. The carts are pretty run down. Grabbed our clubs and headed for the first hole. The course wasn’t anything special. Needs some attention, but overall playable. The course layout is very confusing, and we nearly got lost several times. The holes are not labeled very well, and there are several places where the cart path simply disappears for several hundred feet.

We ended up leaving at the turn, as my wife’s allergies were acting up. We don’t plan on going back.

Great value for the money

This was my first time playing the course, i enjoyed myself, the course is off the beaten path , but you won't be disappointed, the greens were well maintained and i can't say that about some of the courses in San Antonio & the staff was very friendly and courteous. I'll be back to play again.

Great course for the money

Enjoyed playing the course. I'm a recreational golfer at best. A good round for me is shooting under 100. I enjoyed the course, challenging but not unbeatable. The greens were well maintained, except for a couple of hole with dead diviot spots. I drove 50 minutes to play, and would definitely do it again.

Inviting Course

Just something about playing a golf course where every fairway is lined with giant oaks gets me every time. Very pretty course just south of San Antonio that has the appeal of Brackenridge, but less than half the cost. Not the most challenging course, but if you get in the oaks it can make the shot after very difficult.

Hidden Gem

Enjoyed playing here. The grass is still dormant in the Fairways from the unusual cold weather we have had this year. My Dad and I played here 20 years ago. Brings back great memories. The greens are in good shape. The greens aren’t mowed
on Mondays during the Winter months. The greens were still pretty quick. Some of the greens are small and have different levels. Very challenging Our group played here 2 weeks in a row. The prices of the ALAMO GOLF TRAILS Courses are really
out of line for the conditions they are in are playing. Semi-Private courses around town are cheaper than the Municipal courses in San Antonio.

Great place

Great place to golf and the food at the restaurant was excellent after the game.

A Nice Day at the Park

Not sure if the Country Club in the name is tongue-in-cheek, although the clubhouse might be country club worthy. The course was pretty well maintained, although the greens might have been punched and overseeded recently. Notwithstanding that they weren't bikini waxed, they putted true.

You'll play better a second time as you learn where or where not the trees come into play. It's not target golf, but hard turns are not recommended.

While a petty complaint, I like ball washers that have water in them so they can be used.

Hidden Fun Course

A great course with beautiful oak trees that come into play. Greens are in need of repair on some of the holes but will come back with some proper care.

fun course

got an early tee time we were done in 3 hours course is fun greens kinds of weird but adjusted to them after a couple of holes.great price for this course .

Staff