Slope N/A

Year Built 2005

Bar, Cafe

Clubhouse

Course

The fairways were in great condition and the greens considering the amount of rain recently ran very true a credit to the green staff

RIP off

When I booked this I fully realised it was a 9 hole course. It is very uclear on the site that you you are not paying 18 holes - Its actually cheaper paying for 18 holes at the course. I paid £13 pound for a "round" of golf - thinking that I was going to play 18 holes. What a surprise when I realised once I looked at my invoice that it was only for 9 holes. The booking process is not very clear at all. To make things worse if I'd paid for 18 holes , on a Saturday at the course it would have been £24. So cost per hole through the so called "hot deal" was actually more expensive ie 2 x £13 = £26. The strange thing was though - the other 2 individuals that I'd been paired up with also thought they had paid for , and were going to play a full round of golf ie 18 holes. I did contact the owner of the golf course (a very condescending individual) and the only solution that she could offer was to pay a further £16 at the club house and go round the 9 holes again. - this would have meant that I could have paid £29 for 18 holes. This course is totally miss leading the customer on what their going to get and it is certainly not a "Hot Deal" in any shape or form. - RIP off - pay at the club house its cheaper that this supposedly discounted rate!!

Perfect 9 hole course

Course was in great condition well set out and decent length for a 9 hole course and at a great price

9 holes

Great little course, only wish it was 18 holes. Good course to work if you can only spare a couple of hours, great condition. Building work going on to extend the clubhouse, should be nice when finished. Seem to be spending some money on the place, driving range very good, now using Toptracer.

Nice little course ... but

I like this course, it's a local 9 hole and offers great customer service as well as having invested heavily in Toptracer at the range and a great pitching and putting area. I understand they are also investing in better changing rooms shortly.

Staff are great and really good customer service but (and this is probably more of a negative of Golfnow than clubs) but my booking had been cancelled by someone at the club because they didn't know what the booking was. I have had this before at Truro golf club where whilst I had booking confirmation the club weren't aware of my booking for one reason or another. Anyway, when I showed my booking it was no issue but when you've booked a half day holiday it's just a hassle you can do without at the time.

The course was in good condition and I didn't mind being politely asked to play holes 5-9 twice to save the boggy 1-4 holes. Course wise it was good except for long grass on the tee boxes.

Course

First timed played and loved it. Staff was SO friendly and welcoming and really coyld not have been nicer. The course was interesting and in excellent condition.

Not too challenging

My brother-in-law and I took our wives for their first ever round of golf here. This of course turned out to be quite a slow round and we let 4 groups through. The girls loved it and will be back which I suppose is a good thing. The course was in excellent condition and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

A very pleasant afternoon of golf

I played on a sunny Sunday afternoon with my son and we had a fantastic time. We are only weekend players and some people may not find the course very challenging but that is not the point it was just a great place to spend a couple hours. Afterwards we had a drink and a hot snack and again this was served with a smile and was excellent. We will be returning

Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire