Style Parkland
White 69 5969 yards
Yellow 68 5724 yards
Red (W) 69 5066 yards
Scorecard for Bromsgrove Golf Club
White M: 65.2/110 361 423 175 333 423 322 174 419 367 2997 420 172 409 308 399 420 201 184 459 2972 5969
Yellow M: 64.9/108 350 414 165 318 411 312 164 407 346 2887 410 162 397 296 370 410 178 175 439 2837 5724
Red W: 64.1/107 306 383 138 298 365 267 125 378 323 2583 361 128 334 271 329 371 152 137 400 2483 5066

Year Built 1992
Architect Hawtree Ltd (1992)

Carts Yes - GBP 23

Golf School Academy Yes - "Bromsgrove Golf Academy"

WetWetWet

WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE PLAYED!
This was the worst conditions I have ever played in. It was very heavy rain all the way round. Despite this the course held up very well with only a few of the greens requiring relief to putt to the hole.. The fairways were still firm and drained well. We were not allowed to take out a buggy as the greens staff deemed it to be unsafe which in retrospect was probably the right decision. This is a fairly tough walk in the sunshine so in the rain it was even harder. As a result of the weather the course played much longer than usual so even some of the shorter par 4s required two good shots. Despite all of this two of my colleagues enjoyed the course so much that they are considering joining. I cant wait to get back here again in better weather to do the course justice.

This course looks amazing.

The course was in amazing condition for the time of year, the greens played well and are in amazing condition too. All round great course.

Great place to play golf

The facilities are very good and staff very friendly.
The course has a good layout and some challenging holes but also some nice wide fairways to hit. The 16th par 3 slightly over the lake is a nice challenge.
Has time markers around the course to let you know if your playing within time but still felt a bit rushed from the threes behind us and wasn't't very courteous when we let them through through.
A really good days golf!!

All good

Course in great condition, we got stuck behind a 4 ball with buggies but they refused to let’s us through , not the clubs fault be really needs addressing , would still go back

Nice course greens very good, fairways etc wet after a week of rain, typical winter golf,cenjoyed everything apart from pace of play was horrendous , everybody held up by a four-ball of seniors who would not let anybody through. Just a note ladies and gents seniors play on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

Fantastic place

My mate and I are members at the Warwickshire and to be honest I felt more inclusion as a visitor here than I do as a member there! Great facilities and staff, great course that makes you think your shots through. Don’t need distance, just accuracy which is a great challenge

Phill & 3 Friends

Great course,wanted to play here for quite sometime & it was worth the wait,nice course considering the weather of late.We will all be back to play the course again.

Course Etiquette

Bromsgrove is a lovely course which has suffered like most throughout the hot summer but is still a delight to play. However, some members need to adopt the message regarding ‘avoid slow play”. Over 4 hours to play a round as a two ball on foot is not acceptable and we are only average golfers at best. Not once did the four ball in front (who were on buggies) attempt to call us through and they had no one in front of them. There is such a thing as ‘Course Etiquette’ and some people need to be more gracious to visiting players who have also paid their green fees.

Perfect

18 holes on a well kept course, with a buggy for £21.50... No brainer.. i've just booked my 3rd round since

Ruined by the weather

Good course but the long hot summer has taken its toll on the course.
The fairways were mostly like playing in fields and hard as rocks.
The greens were generally also in a bad way - worse than most other courses in the area I have played in the last few weeks.
Will play again and all said and done it was a cheap round.

Gem of a course

It was a glorious day and was warmly greeted be the club staff. Was informed that there was a temporary green on the 1st due to an earlier flood. A couple had just teed off as I arrived at the 1st but was asked to play through as they were searching for a ball. I played the front 9 without seeing anyone in front. The layout of the course is very good, ups and downs but not too hilly. Lots of par 4's but very varied. The back 9 slowed down a touch but I still completed the round in 3 hours.

Loved the course, will return.

Yellowish Fairway

Probably due to the prolong dry season in the Midlands, the fairways of the entire golf course were so dry and hard. Unlike my last visit in 2017 summer during that time, the fairways conditions were perfect. Having said that , I still have to admire the perfect conditions of the greens.

Staff there are nice. I will certainly visit there again if rains come later.

Interesting course with good variety of holes

It was my first time playing this course but having looked at the courses own website I was looking forward to my round. It was a hot day but comfortable to play around this course. Its not a monster but has a good variety of holes so is certainly not easy. Due to the recent heatwave the fairways were scorched but in good condition. The greens were in great condition too and looked and played well. The rest of the course was well maintained too and it was easy to find my way around. I had booked online and got a golf now hot deal. This complex is dedicated to golf so I had a friendly reception and my booking went through fine. Some of the hole tee shots are blind so lost a couple of balls playing on my own but if I return will know what to look out for and hopefully my friends will come with me next time. I had a great game and would certainly return. Just had a soft drink after finishing my round and the bar staff were very welcoming and friendly (the meals looked good too). The other facilities looked well kept too so would have no hesitation recommending this course. I had a very enjoyable day anyway so thanks for that. The normal price for a round here is probably at the top of my budget but I would return again using a hot deal.

Good value. Lovely friendly people.

Course was set up well. Very hard and dry so was a bit of a lottery trying to hit the greens. Greens very good apart from the 17th which has had damage to it. Flags in front and side places but good fun. Will play again really enjoyed it.thank you

Quality greens

Interesting course
Fast greens
Friendly staff
Great bar and restaurant
Good value green fees
Only qualm,followed a group very slow
But looking forward to playing again.

first time i have played this course what a cracker, every hole is so different and the whole thing is a good challenge

I wish this was closer to where I live as it's a really excellent set up with all the facilities you could wish for. First rate driving rage ; well stocked pro shop; excellent dining facilities; and helpful friendly staff. The course is an excellent test of golf for all handicaps with some very tricky holes. The greens were in top class condition and very testing. The fairways were as good as any of the other courses I have played this year with some awkward slopes that call for some carefull negotiation. Although it's just under 6000yds don't be fooled it plays longer. Excellent value in all aspects.

The course was in great condition and the weather was great

Me and my nephew played Bromsgrove golf course on Tuesday 29/05/18 the course was great the greens were great and the weather was sunny we both played well and would play the course again

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020