Bromsgrove Golf Centre

White 69 5969 yards
Yellow 68 5724 yards
Red (W) 69 5066 yards
Scorecard for Bromsgrove Golf Club
White M: 65.2/110 361 423 175 333 423 322 174 419 367 2997 420 172 409 308 399 420 201 184 459 2972 5969
Yellow M: 64.9/108 350 414 165 318 411 312 164 407 346 2887 410 162 397 296 370 410 178 175 439 2837 5724
Red W: 64.1/107 306 383 138 298 365 267 125 378 323 2583 361 128 334 271 329 371 152 137 400 2483 5066

Year Built 1992
Architect Hawtree Ltd (1992)

Carts Yes - GBP 23

Golf School Academy Yes - "Bromsgrove Golf Academy"

Fantastic place

My mate and I are members at the Warwickshire and to be honest I felt more inclusion as a visitor here than I do as a member there! Great facilities and staff, great course that makes you think your shots through. Don’t need distance, just accuracy which is a great challenge

Phill & 3 Friends

Great course,wanted to play here for quite sometime & it was worth the wait,nice course considering the weather of late.We will all be back to play the course again.

Course Etiquette

Bromsgrove is a lovely course which has suffered like most throughout the hot summer but is still a delight to play. However, some members need to adopt the message regarding ‘avoid slow play”. Over 4 hours to play a round as a two ball on foot is not acceptable and we are only average golfers at best. Not once did the four ball in front (who were on buggies) attempt to call us through and they had no one in front of them. There is such a thing as ‘Course Etiquette’ and some people need to be more gracious to visiting players who have also paid their green fees.

Perfect

18 holes on a well kept course, with a buggy for £21.50... No brainer.. i've just booked my 3rd round since

Ruined by the weather

Good course but the long hot summer has taken its toll on the course.

The fairways were mostly like playing in fields and hard as rocks.

The greens were generally also in a bad way - worse than most other courses in the area I have played in the last few weeks.

Will play again and all said and done it was a cheap round.

Gem of a course

It was a glorious day and was warmly greeted be the club staff. Was informed that there was a temporary green on the 1st due to an earlier flood. A couple had just teed off as I arrived at the 1st but was asked to play through as they were searching for a ball. I played the front 9 without seeing anyone in front. The layout of the course is very good, ups and downs but not too hilly. Lots of par 4's but very varied. The back 9 slowed down a touch but I still completed the round in 3 hours.

Loved the course, will return.

Yellowish Fairway

Probably due to the prolong dry season in the Midlands, the fairways of the entire golf course were so dry and hard. Unlike my last visit in 2017 summer during that time, the fairways conditions were perfect. Having said that , I still have to admire the perfect conditions of the greens.

Staff there are nice. I will certainly visit there again if rains come later.

Interesting course with good variety of holes

It was my first time playing this course but having looked at the courses own website I was looking forward to my round. It was a hot day but comfortable to play around this course. Its not a monster but has a good variety of holes so is certainly not easy. Due to the recent heatwave the fairways were scorched but in good condition. The greens were in great condition too and looked and played well. The rest of the course was well maintained too and it was easy to find my way around. I had booked online and got a golf now hot deal. This complex is dedicated to golf so I had a friendly reception and my booking went through fine. Some of the hole tee shots are blind so lost a couple of balls playing on my own but if I return will know what to look out for and hopefully my friends will come with me next time. I had a great game and would certainly return. Just had a soft drink after finishing my round and the bar staff were very welcoming and friendly (the meals looked good too). The other facilities looked well kept too so would have no hesitation recommending this course. I had a very enjoyable day anyway so thanks for that. The normal price for a round here is probably at the top of my budget but I would return again using a hot deal.

Good value. Lovely friendly people.

Course was set up well. Very hard and dry so was a bit of a lottery trying to hit the greens. Greens very good apart from the 17th which has had damage to it. Flags in front and side places but good fun. Will play again really enjoyed it.thank you

Quality greens

Interesting course

Fast greens

Friendly staff

Great bar and restaurant

Good value green fees

Only qualm,followed a group very slow

But looking forward to playing again.

first time i have played this course what a cracker, every hole is so different and the whole thing is a good challenge

I wish this was closer to where I live as it's a really excellent set up with all the facilities you could wish for. First rate driving rage ; well stocked pro shop; excellent dining facilities; and helpful friendly staff. The course is an excellent test of golf for all handicaps with some very tricky holes. The greens were in top class condition and very testing. The fairways were as good as any of the other courses I have played this year with some awkward slopes that call for some carefull negotiation. Although it's just under 6000yds don't be fooled it plays longer. Excellent value in all aspects.

The course was in great condition and the weather was great

Me and my nephew played Bromsgrove golf course on Tuesday 29/05/18 the course was great the greens were great and the weather was sunny we both played well and would play the course again

DELIGHTFUL COURSE

Really enjoyed playing this course. Layout was interesting and challenging (but in a fair way); the condition was excellent both on greens and fairway.

Hope to return soon and use knowledge of course to return a better score!

Twilight bargain

A lovely sunny afternoon, great company and a very good course/clubhouse and facilities.

Par three holes go for middle of greens don’t go flag hunting for the brave only

Friendly staff good food course in great condition variety of challenging holes great course to use all the clubs in your bag. Should drift of fairway ball easy to find thanks to grounds people.

We are 2 low/mid handicappers and fancied a knock somewhere but our own clubs. Great choice, friendly greeting, excellent bar staff and a challenging course. The front of the 17th green was having some work completed but this didn’t detract at all. Course in great condition with some great blind tee shots and very well kept greens.

Very impressed, I will be back

Slow play

Course was in great condition as usual. The only dampener on the day was the slow 4 ball in front of us which made us wait for up to 10 mins every single hole due to their slow play which caused major back ups behind us.

Blackwell, Lickey and Blackwell