Style Parkland
Powered by GolfNow.co.uk

Year Built 1938

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse

Decent course, great value for money

The course is pretty good, fairways aren’t in the best condition but for £15 the value for money is great. Would definitely play there again.

Nice Course/Nice People

Played there with 3 mates last Saturday. Considering the wet ground conditions, pick and place everywhere and the low, bright sunlight the pace of play was pretty good and we got round in just under 4.5 hours. We were directly behind the last group of Saturday Club Members playing their monthly comp and they were very friendly and helpful in spotting some of our errant shots ! We met the same guys in the bar afterwards and they were all so nice and welcoming that my pal and I are seriously thinking of joining. A friendly club and a decent test of golf.

Beware the members and ridiculous rules.

Played yesterday as a four ball at 10am (as we fancied a change from our normal course where we are members) and it was only £15 to play. The course itself was in fair condition considering the amount of rain and is fairly averagely maintained (but it was only £15 after all). The course was clear in front of us and we were motoring along until a pair of members jumped on in front of us on the 4th hole and preceded to un-apologetically hold us up by playing multiple balls and general slow play - their total lack of awareness and respect for visiting golfers was hilarious. This all settled down because we chose to accept this. However when we got to the 10th hole there was a 2 group hold up because the members in front of us were enjoying coffees and food from the half way hut. We were wet and cold and somewhat miffed by the slow play but decided we would console ourselves with a coffee only to be told by the two members somewhat aggressively that were not allowed to buy coffee for health and safety reasons and this point that was backed up by the man who refused to serve me at the half way hut. LUDICROUS. I asked the group behind us and they told me that last week they were allowed to buy coffee by not bacon rolls. A member of our group decided to bail out on the 12th hole because he was so demoralized.

The 4.5 hours it took to get round should have been 3.5 hours and was slow due to the arrogant and unwelcoming members in front of us who need to realize that it is revenue from visitors like me that help rather than hinder the fortunes of "their" golf club. If I treated a visitor like that at my club I would be embarrassed and would be expecting some forthright words from the club captain.

Coulsdon Manor

Great course for a Saturday afternoon stroll.
Played in a two ball and we went round in 3hrs 15mins (85 & 88) Where can you do that on a Saturday nowadays. No shot clocks for us.
But played here a few times and will keep coming back

Good round, course in good shape.

For the price via GolfNow this is a great deal. The course is nice and for an average golfer like me it provides plenty of challenges in a way that you also get opportunities for reward.
The tee boxes and fairways are really well kept and the greens also, but are a little slow due to needing to be cut rolled but the potential is there for the greens to be really special.
The bunkers are the let down....wasps in each one that we saw or encountered on our round and the lack of sand is bothersome.
The pro shop is not much to look at but the staff are so friendly.
The bar in the hotel is really nice, staff are very attentive and in a nice sunny day, sitting outside looking at the 18th green with a post round drink is lovely.

Tidy course with reasonable yardage

A pleasant course. Not too long. Bunkers are poor and filled with rocks so avoid. Rough to either side of the fairway was very thick in May and easy to
lose balls in - so better for those with a straight drive! Par 3’s are tricky but good. Club House is very poorly equipped. Wanted to buy some sun cream but a bottle of coke and a few balls are about your lot.

Pretty time to play

Picturesque course, very flat with some difficult rough. Greens are in fairly good condition along with fairways. Bunkers not great and not very well manicured. Enjoyable day but slightly overpriced at £25

Decent

Considering the time of year and the snow and rain we have had ,the course was in resonable condition. Decent value for money although the course needs money as there are lots of trees with storm damaged limbs and the whole course needs a general tidy.

Coulsdon

Very enjoyable course greens in good condition fairways are very good but damp conditions kept ball from rolling,will return again.excellent value for money.

Coulsdon Manor

Not too difficult but always a joy to play. Course condition very good. Staff always friendly. Played here many times and always an enjoyable round of golf.

Very manageable course with plenty of challenges

Well kept, great space, nice challenges and some quirky aspects!

Coulsdon Manor

Played this course many times as it is my local course. Tee boxes good fairways a little burnt in places greens good but a little slow. Can understand due to lack of rain lately. Always a nice walk not to hilly. Would recommend to all of all standards. Not the longest or hardest but a pleasure to play.

Coulsdon Manor

Great course. Not the hardest or longest around but a joy to play. A little dry at the moment but lack of rain lately makes for some dry spots around the course. Greens in great shape but could do with a heavy roll to smooth out as its a bit bobbly but not too much. Some great views of.London from the 8th and 9th fairways. Always a pleasure to play.

Coulsdon Court

Played late Wednesday afternoon. Course in good condition. A little dry In places but OK overall. Not too difficult but provides a good test. Not to hilly so walking is OK. Whole round complete in three and a half hours. Good views of London from the high spots on the course. Would recommend.

Great value course

The course was in great condition, the greens were in tip-top condition. The bunkers were in fine condition with rakes provided at all. There had been a lot of rain in the area recently and the course had no standing water at all. The speed of play was better than average. I will certainly be playing this course again. Finally great value for money.

Played nicely

Played the Manor many times and it's an enjoyable round. Front 9 much nicer than the back apart from the inviting 18th.

A little imagination and TLC on a few of the holes from the 10th would make it a much better walk.

Still recommended.....oh bunkers could do with a refill!

Coulsdon, Croydon