Elton Furze Golf Club

White 72 6254 yards
Yellow 70 5946 yards
Red (W) 72 5474 yards
Scorecard for Elton Furze Golf Club
White M: 68.7/117 W: 67.1/113 354 159 339 346 156 412 432 411 502 3111 377 527 204 375 349 174 334 420 383 3143 6254
Yellow M: 67.2/113 346 153 323 336 138 368 418 386 486 2954 344 507 189 362 339 167 303 408 373 2992 5946

Year Built 1993

Dress code Smart golfing wear. No denim, t-shirts, track suits, trainers, clothing with offensive logos or written messages, strapless tops (ladies).

E.Furze lazy Sunday afternoon

Tee quiet so no lengthy hold ups. Course in good condition considering the recent weather. Love playing here opposed to other local courses. The feeling of playing golf in the immediate countryside with no car noise or houses in view, bliss. Lovely course, great amenities, a stones throw from the A1.

Good value

Fairways hard and fast greens in good condition but could be faster

Course in good condition

After playing other local courses Elton Furze in best condition. Like all other course hopefully more grass cutting will take place around the first-cut of fairways. One of our favourite courses and good value.

Excellent Value and Good Course

Very enjoyable round on a crisp but sunny winters afternoon. Course in good condition although the greens which ran true were very mossy and I wonder what they'll be like in the summer.

Excellent value for money and friendly staff.

Excellent Round of Golf

Played at 0900 PNP a lovely Autumn day. I had played there a number of times but my two colleagues were first timers.

Good welcome on arrival.

Course in very good condition including the bunkers which I experienced too many of. Greens ran very true, fairways again very good.

Good hospitality in the club house

Generally a very enjoyable four hours and good value for money.

Will revisit

Elton Furze

Played here on a breezy sunday afternoon, course was in great condition, greens were good even though some maintenance had been completed recently, warm welcome in the pro shop, which was still open when we finished at 5pm, you can open your chest up and give it a bash here, although the last few holes narrow down a bit and the last few are lso open to the elements a bit more, making it a difficult finish, overall a very good mix of holes, very nice setting, we will definitely go back

A good challenging course

Played Elton Furse 4 times now. We like the course layout. Only negative this time was the second cut grass along fardways and greens too long, making ball finding and exiting frustrating and time wasting. Especially around the greens. Otherwise course in excellent condition. We will return. Handicap 24.

Entertaining Elton

Nice and easy start to the round with an easy first hole, we quickly have 2 par 3's in the next 4 holes, then we have very hard holes 6 & 7. The back nine starts with the easiest hole on the course ( 10 ), then the difficult par 5 11th, easier holes come along but then the last 2 holes are long and into the wind most days, not the longest course but a very fair test for all standard of player

Have played here on a couple of previous occasions as midway point between myself & my son. Course always in excellent condition and all staff & members make us extremely welcome.

Last minute golf deal

Played the course mid summer and it was in excellent condition. There are some very challenging holes and you need to think on each tee rather than reaching for the driver as danger awaits a wayward drive.

This course is well designed.

I really enjoyed this course as it has a perfect mixture of blind tee shots, doglegs and elevation to give you a real challenge. Greens were in pristine condition running really true.

Furze First

Easy parking. Staff friendly. Course in excellent condition. No slow play as the course was virtually empty of players. Played here about 10 years ago before today and the course is better now as it has matured. All holes vary in design which I like. Credit to course management team.

Didn't use the club house as I was stuck for time. Will be back again soon. Furze First the next time I'm over this way.

Good value round on a nice course

Pleasant round on a course in good condition. Some challenging holes made more so by a strong wind on the day. Day slightly spoilt by a slow group ahead who only played 9 luckily. Also turned out that no food available in the clubhouse on a Monday. Otherwise a pleasant experience and good value for money.

We nearly didn't get a game

We played on 1st May 2017, a bank holiday and according to tee off times we were booked in for 10.36. When we arrived we were informed that tee off times had not contacted the club and there was a competition taking place so we could not play. After a brief discussion Fred in the shop agreed to let us start at the 10 th tee.

The rest of the day was superb. The course was in excellent condition, anyone we met on the course was polite and helpful. We found the course to be superb, interesting and challenging in places. After the game we were made to feel very welcome both in the shop, where we went to say thanks and in the bar after. On the whole a superb days golf and one we would like to repeat, but next time I think we will contact the club direct.

Orton Waterville, Peterborough