Type Private
Style Parkland
Isle of Wedmore Golf Club

Year Built 1992

Wedmore

As always course in great condition. Clare in the pro shop always has a smile on her face & is always friendly & helpful.
Only grumble was one of the green keepers mowed my new PROV1 up in the rough lol.
Great day & course was in tip top condition as always

Well worth a visit

A good challenge for your golf game. Regardless of your ability, you should enjoy your round. Pro shop extremely friendly and accommodating. Clubhouse staff very helpful and food is excellent.
Well worth going to play!

Well worth a visit!

A challenging course that players of all standards would enjoy. In very good overall condition and the greens are superb. A very friendly greeting from the pro-shop, and generally, a warm welcome from all members and staff.

Great Value round on great course

4 of us played midweek, and it the course was very quiet. The condition of the course was excellent and quote forgiving from the tee. Great day out.

Wedmore golf club

Despite weather being awful with heavy rain and wind blowing strong the course was in tip top condition.
Fairways were like carpets and greens in great condition. Just wish some people knew how to repair pitch marks in them which is so annoying, it takes two seconds to do people.
Tom the course pro is always excellent and although I am not a memento always greets us with a smile and hello and always remembers our names.
Beautiful views around from most parts of the course especially at the 11th green and 12th tee when you can see some super country side.
Always a pleasure to play here and the 19th is always warm and welcoming.
Get a round there people it’s worth it

Well what can I say a great course, front 9 a little tight but the back 9 is very forgiving, couple of the greens had just been sanded and had just been holed but the pro in the shop did warn us about this! The staff well... the pro in the shop was really chatty n friendly and so were all the members, only thing that let our visit down was the last in the club house behind the bar, seemed abit grumpy, had no smile and when I asked for sugar for my coffee it was like a big burden to her having to get it from the other side of the bar. But apart from that little negative I would highly recommend this course and will be back soon!

Wonderfully welcoming club

Played a 4BBB Open here with dad (note £18 green fee was Open entry, not normal green fee). Neither of us had played here before. We had a wonderful day. Staff and volunteer members were all incredibly friendly, considerate and welcoming. Dad and I had decided we were going to have a good day before we even started playing! The course lived up to our expectations - interesting set up, superb greens and some stunning views on the back 9. Would recommend to anyone. The course had an issue with cracked fairways when we were there - no fault of theirs and I am sure this will be resolved asap, or as soon as it rains. This did not affect our enjoyment whatsoever. I was amazed how apologetic the staff were about this. I have played many courses with worse issues and they haven't been recognised or mentioned at all. Dad and I will definitely be back, even though neither of us live nearby.

Open and interesting course

Very welcoming staff and good facilities. Course was in great condition with lovely greens and wide fairways.

A great day out

Despite a bit of a mix up with the tee off times (the system had double booked the slot) the staff were extremely accommodating and friendly and sorted it out without any fuss or bother. The course was in great condition (after an extremely wet winter!) and the weather was hot but quite muggy. I played this course about 20 years ago so I had forgotten most of it . I've played hardly any golf since then so I class myself as a beginner again. The back 9 was tough but who wants an easy course! I would certainly play there again and using the tee-times.co.uk app saved me about £15 on the round.

Peaceful Somerset view filled course

Playing this course for the first time, on a glorious September Saturday, with hardly any wind. Course was relatively quiet for such a nice sunny day. Interesting putting green, almost felt artificial. Some very interesting holes, plenty of red/yellow staked trouble, lots of pretty water hazards, many out of bounds! Green were in good condition considering time of year, and tees very nice to hit from. Lots of tuffty rough, hard to hit out from. Bunkers were in good condition however many were not raked, golfers ettiquitte aside, maybe the ground staff could prepare them better. Each hole had something a bit different , and I would certainly say the 11th and 12th holes were worth the green fee with spectacular views across Somerset. Overall, enjoyable course, testing fairways (narrow on many holes), and would definitely play there again, even though it's not a local course, on a sunny day.

Bleadon, Weston-super-Mare