Leamington & County Golf Club

White 71 6418 yards
Yellow 72 6186 yards
Red (W) 72 5637 yards
Scorecard for Leamington & County Golf Club
Black M: 70.7/121 327 129 407 382 548 447 485 173 452 3350 498 355 318 432 349 189 368 385 159 3053 6403
White M: 70.0/120 W: 68.7/117 321 120 398 373 533 428 474 156 442 3245 487 330 310 417 339 179 359 371 128 2920 6165
Red W: 67.2/113 298 113 384 313 482 384 437 111 430 2952 462 312 279 397 316 150 334 298 122 2670 5622

Year Built 1908
Architect H. S. Colt (1934) Fred Hawtree Tom MacKenzie (2014) Martin Ebert (2014)

Golf Simulator Yes

First time

The course was in a poor state, massive cracks on a lot of the fairways which need repairing. Green ok but some times other fast. We arrived on the tee well before our tee time to find 3 4 balls with the same time. One held us up where the other let us tee off before them. Sonpace of play very slow. Not going back as not value for money

It’s a cracker

Great course in superb condition.

Tees and green are fantastic,interesting course ,well worth playing..Members are very friendly ,accommodating and had a great knock with two good golfers. Thanks lads

Decent course despite hot dry conditions

Friendly staff and nice bar and terrace area. The course was a nice parkland layout in decent condition despite the extremely hot dry weather. But why do they accept bookings for a two ball fifteen minutes behind a society resulting in a four and a half hour round in 30 degree temperatures. They should warn potential customers of the possibility of a slow round so that alternatives could be considered.

A real find

Played this course as its equidistant between myself and playing partner. Arrived early to a friendly reception who let us tee off early as course was quiet. Caught up 4 lady members who happily and pleasantly let us play thorough and then didn’t see anyone else on course. Nice balance as not overly hard or easy and in great condition. Greens were fast and fair. A real little gem of a course.

Not as good as expected

We arrived early to eat in the clubhouse. We were recommended the burger and pint offer. This sounded good so went for it. I ordered cheese burger with no Jalapeno's. It arrived full of Jalapeno's so instead of complaining I scraped them off. As I pressed the roll back down on the burger I noticed loads of blood pouring out. They apologised and said they would get me another. It came back 20 minutes later and it was overcooked and like rubber. I was not asked how it was and just left it and walked out to go and play golf. The golf shop were told how bad the food was and they said they were sorry but we were not the first to complain.

We played golf and the course was in good condition and well looked after. It was not as good as we expected as lots of the holes were similar. We will not be in a hurry to return as we always like to eat and then play. If we do go back then we will stop and eat on the way.

Good course and well prepared.Would go again

Excellent day out here. Course in good condition and greens and tees were superb. Some big long holes with excellent fairways. Bar and food hospitality excellent also.. Would recommend this course.

Very impressed with condition of the course, after the winter we are having, fairways and tees some of the best around. Staff and members very helpful and friendly. Will definitely play again.

good testing course

the course was in good condition although a number of temporary greens have been prepared.

A very good course which pays dividend for accurate play and course management

Great place to play

Course was in superb condiition, greens very good. Reallly enjoyed the course. Played as a 2 ball, we were let through by 2 lady members.

The Society I play in recommended the course as I was on holiday when they played. Definitely worth a visit.

Hidden gem

Only live about 15 miles away but not heard much about this course. However what a fantastic course. Little bit sceptical stood at the first looking at the valley but this is a great track. You need to think about pretty much every tee shot to stand a chance of finding greens in regulation. The course layout and tree positions provide great protection without the need for knee length grass everywhere. Definitely going back soon.

Very Friendly well run golf course

It was a wet day but the welcome was warm and friendly. Everything was explained clearly. We had food in the bar which was great. Service was friendly. Would go again.

Lovely course, loved the layout, a real highlight is the 18th which is a great par 3. The course was in great condition with lovely greens, although some were very soft with water in the cups. Pace of play was good but got stuck behind two guys for the last 5 holes who refused to let me through

Excellent

Played this coarse 5th December layout,staff were all excellent, only problem was that the coarse was frozen. Even though I played the worst I have ever played I enjoyed the coarse and facilities and would highly recommend and will be coming back.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019