2.3

Leen Valley Golf Club

Year Built 1994

Golf School Academy Yes - "Prospects Golf Academy"

Disappointing

Booked the course for a very early round at a reasonable £16 although after arriving at the course I saw why. The tee boxes were very poor - basically just two sticks in the grounds. I’m not sure if the greens were good or not because i couldn’t see them. There’s basically just a flag on a patch of grass that’s barely discernible from the fairway. My friend was dying to use the facilities due to a late night on the razz and a ruby murray the night before so it was a pleasure when we decided to walk in after 13. Although I didn’t use it the driving range looked decent though and it I owned the place I’d look at wrapping it all up and focusing on making as much of the range as possible.

Beware of the time you book your tee

I played here in 2018 and thoroughly enjoyed the condition and variety of holes the course offers.

I returned on the 13th February 2019: booking a 7:50am tee time as I needed to get to other commitments afterwards. We arrived at 7:30 am to give us time to set up only to find the course closed with a padlocked entrance. We waited until 8:00 am by which time there was still no sign of the gates being opened. We tried the contact number with no reply.

After 8:00 am we went to find an alternative local course. I would find it hard to recommend returning to Leen Vallley in case they can’t be bothered to open up after you’ve booked and paid the green fees online.

DEFIINITE NO from me

Greens were awful

A great course with a few challenging holes and a great laid out course. Stay on the fairways and should be okay, but when you get down to the greens, expect 3 putts because the green were shocking, like putting on a gravel pitt. They need seriously improving before I play there again. It’s a shame really because its a great course.

Excellent Club

I played the course in October and it was really good. I liked the views and it wasn't particularly busy so being a learner I enjoyed it thoroughly. The golf range is great the balls are very good quality. The club house does fantastic carvery.

Not Bad

The course overall wasn't bad. Some decent par 3's on the back 9. The greens were below par today. Quite long and very sandy.

Disappointed

The greens were very patchy and full of sand, there was only a couple of golf ball washers around the entire course, overall I was very disappointed with the course.

Such potential this place but............

15 of us travelled to Hucknall to play our equilivant of the Masters, at a much lower standard.

The pro seemed more bothered in sorting a grip out on a iron then serving me.
Couldnt get a coffee for at least half hour meaning we were rushing on to the tee !!

Greens were all hollotined but didnt hinder any putt. No yellow tee markers so had to play off back posts !!!

To cap it all off the bar was shut leaving us very upset.

this is a great course ,

my son and i travel over an hour to get here , lots of interesting holes great value ,

Bulwell, City of Nottingham