Lytham Green Drive Golf Club

White 70 6305 yards
Yellow 70 6159 yards
Red (W) 74 5750 yards
Scorecard for Lytham Green Drive Golf Club
Blue M: 67.1/112 398 389 334 360 518 187 345 356 406 3293 455 348 336 164 444 147 403 205 510 3012 6305
White M: 66.5/110 383 382 329 348 510 177 335 336 392 3192 450 343 336 152 442 142 397 200 505 2967 6159
Red W: 72.1/119 360 374 323 336 456 132 319 324 306 2930 440 331 331 141 432 128 381 165 471 2820 5750

Year Built 1913

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch

Mr PRAKASH BHOJANI

we missed meal there was been closed at 3pm then we played golf there 3pm after we wanted to eat meal there at 7pm. there was not meal!

Lytham Green Drive GC

When in this dry state the course is great and having been early season when it was wet I was very impressed with the difference. The fairways were well maintained and the greens in excellent condition. Green, Lush but still pacey.

I would recommend the course to anyone who hasn’t played it or if you have but it was wet, give it another go now.

The 6th is tricky, protected by numerous bunkers and 14 is an interesting challenge if you ‘go for it!’

Good value for money at £16 . The staff were welcoming and the clubhouse is excellent.

Nice course, worth a visit

Course in very good condition, played twice at 7am and was round in 3 hours each time.

Beautiful course

Although it rained after a few hole , (cant do anything about the weather ) the course stood up to it brilliantly, greens are in perfect condition as was the rest of the course, it was a pleasure to play even in the rain, I would strongly recommend playing this course to anyone.

Out and About

Been here many times but first time this year. Probably my favorite course and the conditions of the course didn't disappoint once again. Fairways, greens and bunkers in perfect condition. Everything was set perfect only for me to have my worst round of golf I can remember. I should of jumped on the back of one of the donkey sized hares and rode it back to my car. Everything was made worthwhile though when I spotted a kingfisher fishing in the pond beside the 16th fairway.Not an everyday sighting, well not for me. Only downside was I overheard a member complaining that non-members were being allowed to play whilst they were playing. You would have thought that by now the members of private golf clubs would have realised that societys and internet bookings keep there annual fees from spiralling out of control. Some people will never change eh. Couple of tips for anyone considering a game here, and your really should if you get the chance. The rough looks inconspicuous but is very dense. You won't always be able to get your second shot to the green. The greens are deceptively firm also. Lush green to look at but a devil to land and keep your ball on the green. I try and land it on the apron and let it run on. The better golfers will be able to spin and hold but thats not me. Book a round here, you won't be dissappointed.

Lovely open course

A challenging and interesting course with excellent greens. Play was a little slow as people seemed reluctant to let others through but course was in great condition and staff were helpful and friendly.

Dull

Was looking forward to playing green drive and it started quite well. The guy who met us on arrival could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Then we got in the course. Without question the flattest course I've played on and to be fair it was in excellent condition, but, even on a warm sunny afternoon it was relentlessly dull. Hole after hole after hole flat straight featureless. Even on the journey home I struggled to differentiate one from another. Boring. Couple that with several extraordianiraly slow 4 balls and some old school snobbish elitism that I thought died out in the 80's and it made for a very disappointing day that I wouldn't want to repeat.

Wet underfoot and 2 holes closed - Did not know this when booking

The course is a very pleasant one to play when the weather is nice and the ground is fine underfoot, but the day we played it was very damp and balls were being lost on the fairway as they were totally plugged. We were also informed when we arrived that 2 of the holes were closed which was something we were not advised off at booking.

In truth it wasn't really playable.

Lovely Course to play in the summer

This is a really enjoyable course to play in the summer, nicely maintained, I played at 07:30 in the morning, the bunkers had already been raked and greens/tee's were ready. It is a nice parkland course with good established trees. At £22.00 per round it represents good value for money

Lytham Green Drive GC

An excellent, well maintained course. It offers challenging holes in an wonderful layout.

£25 for 9 holes

Picked a tee off time on the website app payed £25 for the round and got there to be told only the back 9 was only open so was pretty annoyed to have payed £25 for 9 holes !

Tee to green. Top class

Arrived early as a 2 ball, straight away realised we'd picked a good course,looking over the grounds and could see the greens were in tip top condition, Simon the pro there, very friendly and approachable, gave us all the info needed and made us feel at home straight away, got talking to quite a few members, all nice friendly chaps, course tee to greens top drawer, really enjoyed our round and will definitely be visiting again soon! Been going twice a week to different courses all over Preston, Blackpool, Manchester, Bolton and Burnley for the last 6 months, and there's 2 courses I can't wait to play again and lytham green drive is 1 of them, just an all round great experience! Ps course not to difficult but a few good testing holes, a few tight tree lined fairways and well positioned hazards, overall good test! 8 handicaper and didn't play to it, so hoping to do better on there next visit!!! ENJOY

Great condition, good layout

Played this just after the rain and you couldnt tell a drop of rain had been on there. Course was one of the best I have played, only paid £18 but quite happily of payed double, bunkers were pga standard. Greens like snooker tables. Layout was good and easy on the legs just needs a few more features. Definitely play the course again.

Excellent course for any level

Nomads on tour again.

Excellent course and facilities. A good challenge for golfers of all standards.

Only downside was play was slow due to a competition .

Friendly

Turned up to play on my own.There was a three ball on the tee before me and I was invited to play with them , turned out to be three members of the club mad me fill welcome and had a great afternoon many thanks.

Lytham Green Drive - Another great day

I enjoy this course, the greens are in good condition, the rest well maintained and enough challenges to keep it interesting. Definitely worth a visit

Easy walking but interesting

Played on a hot sunny day and the course was very quiet and we never caught the game ahead and we weren't pushed from behind. The course was in excellent condition and remember this was once an Open Championship qualifying venue so is not a push over. Add the fact we got a hot deal and it made it all the better.

Top notch

Really nice course,tee shots look easier then they are and the greens run like snooker tables

Staining, Fylde