Pine Ridge Golf Centre

White 72 6458 yards
Yellow 72 6012 yards
Red (W) 72 5432 yards
Scorecard for Pine Ridge Golf Centre
White M: 70.7/121 335 404 167 437 497 184 379 394 511 3308 408 316 231 368 496 422 295 132 482 3150 6458
Yellow M: 70.0/119 311 376 141 416 480 164 354 375 487 3104 379 294 202 346 476 351 275 124 461 2908 6012
Red W: 67.1/113 296 333 121 374 416 135 330 358 416 2779 327 283 180 312 440 315 256 102 420 2635 5414

Year Built 1993

Single Allowed No

Awful slow play

Played today and the level of slowness of players was terrible! It took us 5 1/2 hours to play 18 holes for a two ball. The problem seemed to be the tee off times not being organised correctly. I have really enjoyed playing this course over the last couple of years but it seems the standards are slipping.

Pineridge

Always enjoy playing Pineridge, but once again told by the starter hut that they had change our tee time and then they blame teeofftimes, it was only by 15mins but the real reason was they had given our tee time to someone else to make even more money.

Always good

A great course to play come rain or shine! Really enjoy playing here, maybe some more water wouldn't go a miss

Great course to test yourself

A great course for all levels! Will keep coming back

A lovely golf course

A lovely golf course in pretty decent shape! All tee boxes were in nice condition, fairways were very well kept and the greens were in fantastic condition (some of the best I've seen over the last 10 years of golfing here). There were very few marks on them and they rolled pretty true and surprisingly quick. The course is very forgiving as it's nice and wide and if you do happen to find the trees, you've have a pretty good chance of finding your ball. Were some puddles in the trees but was due to a day of constant rain the day before so nothing to complain about. Were a lot of people out on the course but it seemed to cope well. Slightly strange that they were no marshalls out as some groups were taking a little too long with their shots. Overall, a golf course that ticks most people's boxes, and will continue to do so if the current conditions are kept up!

Great public course

Great public course for both low and higher handicaps. Lovely condition all year round and if you hit your ball in the trees it's easy to find! Highly recommend!!

Best pay and play

Brilliant course probably the best pay and play I've been too and even in the baking heat of our heat wave the course was in good condition.

Good Decent Course

Can't say nothing bad about Pine Ridge. It's a good decent course, great value. The fairways looking little beat up and pace of play sometimes an issue but give it a try.

Well worth it

Nice course that rewards good play. Greens were in very good condition. Would advise an early or late tee time as 1st tee can get overcrowded with people during peak hours. Could do with abit more time between tee slots and a marshal to speed up slow players,otherwise a great venue

Really good layout

Really good layout, decent condition. Bunkers could use a bit more sand!

Was a bit annoying we booked the first tee time and then when we turned they had sent people off the back 9 so we had to wait on the back 9.

Overall a good course, good value. Would recommend.

Pine Ridge Friday Afternoon

Coarse in good condition greens consistent.. Pine ridge my local track.. Only negative very busy on Friday afternoon so may need to tell the other half you will be an hour later than usual!! Club house nice and great way to finish your round

Great day!

Great course, great condition and greens are superb. The bar staff were very friendly but the pro shop could take some lesions from the bar staff ion customer care.

Good course but was terribly overbooked.

Pine Ridge is a very nice course but on the day there were far too many people on the course, it was back to back four-balls and at least the two groups in front of us could barely get it off the ground. So the course attracts beginner golfers on sunny weekend afternoons so stay away during those times. In the end we had to walk back in after 13 holes as we didn't plan for 5.5h round.

Beware tee off times

Fantastic course in great condition. Be careful if you book through tee off times though as there were 3 or 4 groups all supposedly playing at the same time. Meant we didn't tee off until 40 min is after when we thought we had booked. Staff very apologetic and not a big problem, but just book your tee time directly with the club as the tee off times website is a bit useless.

Amazing

What can I say about Pine Ridge Golf Course for the money the course is excellent value the course is amazing the greens are fantastic. The is way better than some courses I have paid more than triple for.

Thank you Pine Ridge for a great course

Excellent Course

I really enjoyed Pine Ridge.

For the time of year the course was in extremely good condition. Most of the holes are pretty interesting, if a few too many trees for my liking! It was challenging but fair. Tee'd off at 1:30 on a Saturday and had no one in front of us the entire round. Was surprised to see the complaint below about slow play - 4.5 hours isn't exactly the end of the world.

Definitely one of the best pay and play in the area.

Far too slow - waste of 4.5 hours

So, I can imagine playing here during the week (when it's quieter) and really enjoying it, the course is great and a good balance risk/reward. Lovely greens and a free pitchfork to encourage all players to fix any divots - nice touch.

However, yesterday was so slow it was painful and we considered leaving on the 8th hole, but having paid £78 we decided to see it through. I've only been playing golf for 3 or 4 years but this was the least enjoyable round yet - despite the course looking and playing superbly. I understand the need to make money but allowing so many 4-balls to play in succession, on a course which is known to play slow, is poor. We were following a 4-ball that had a 4-ball in front of them who (frustratingly) had a 4-ball in front of them! Who knows there many even have been more 4s ahead of them. At one point around the 13th/14th hole we had to queue behind 2 sets of 4-balls and behind us we had another 2 (who were very competent playing - single handicappers for sure). So, 4 groups all on the same hole.

Limit the 4-balls, or drop one tee slot per hour. Personally I'd pay £10 more to have a more fluid round...which would cover the lost tee revenue.

I scored 36 points off 20. I usually play off 18 but new course we wanted to be friendly. I was awful off the tee due to all the pauses, that's frustrating!

The best play and pay in the south

Pine Ridge the best play and pay in the south region. Winding through a mature pine forest on superbly draining sandy soil, the course is one of the most picturesque in the South of England.

The pine trees help shape every hole, which adds to the challenge but you will rarely lose your golf ball.

People love our course and come back again and again.

Please leave your review after your round.

I look forward to seeing you at Pine Ridge Golf Club.

Camberley, Surrey Heath