Radlett Park Golf Club

White 72 6419 yards
Yellow 72 6057 yards
Red (W) 72 5427 yards
Scorecard for Radlett Park Golf Club
White M: 70.5/122 409 372 440 165 528 351 276 421 541 3503 198 141 312 422 351 479 267 329 418 2917 6420
Yellow M: 69.0/119 385 347 400 161 517 342 272 411 458 3293 188 126 289 412 344 466 235 301 407 2768 6061
Red W: 69.0/119 344 327 387 148 477 307 265 393 432 3080 154 114 248 364 311 348 207 296 335 2377 5457

Year Built 1984
Architect Donald Steel (1986)

Dont waste your money

We were a two ball and teed off at 844 am, the round took 5.5 hours as there were too groups of elderly members ahead of us taking 4 mins + per shot per person. We were on the tee with them every hole from hole 3 and they refused to let us play threw. We called the course and they said there is nothing they can do as there isnt a marshal.

The greens were like concrete

Bald patches all around the green

Every bulker had overgrown rough around the edges & grass growing in the middle of the bunkers.

lost 3 balls in the 1st cut & fairway just because of leaves on the fairway

This course is at a push worth £15 a round.

No where near the 30 asking price.

Quite frankly i would like my money back as we walked off after 15 holes as couldnt do with the rude slow play ahead.

Stylish and cool

Great laid out course. Range as well. Friendly staff felt comfortable straight away. New to golf but have been to lots if course and this is by far the best. Beautiful surroundings as well.

Worth a try

Played as a 2 ball on a Friday lunchtime and was pleasantly surprised to have no one in front or behind us. Decent layout with the back 9 being more interesting / challenging. Greens in very good condition , fairways suffering in the prolonged drought but that's the same for most courses. Well worth a visit at £15.

I'm a fan

I've played Radlett three times this summer which has been long and hot but the course is in excellent nick despite the weather.

The course doesn't play miles long but certainly provides some tee shots where you have to think. It's definitely not one you can step up to every tee and blast away with the big dog.

I personally prefer the back 9 but there are not many weak holes if any at all. A good test of golf all round.

Unfortunately, the facilities let the course down a little. Not through quality though, the new clubhouse looks magnificent, though if there is a function on or if you are teeing off late you won't be allowed to have a post round drink and I have never seen the driving range unlocked.

Don't let this put you off though, Radlett is a lovely course and good value for money, definitely well worth a visit.

Good golf and afternoon spoiled by 19th hole closed Again

The Greens where exceptional in light of the extended hot weather, slow but true. Most pins set to the front.

Fairways as expected dry, patched and tight lies.

most Tees were satisfactofy, but a few are very dry and uneven - slightly disappointing.

the golf overall was good, very few people on the course, due to the hot weather. round completed in 3 hours.

But the biggest gripe and now the second time the bar closed at 17:00...on a Friday afternoon in the middle of July and temperatures in the Late twenties...did this when I played in June as well.

clubhouse ie showers closing soon as well we were told. simply not good enough

this is one of the better golf courses in hertfordshire

The course is in good condition after the grass was recently. The greens are even and firm and the course wasn’t busy when I played so I had a rather quick round. 14 & 15 are tricky holes that you will do well to par.

Played Radlett for the first time and really enjoyed, was damp after early morning rain but the greens were very quick. Course is challenging but will not punish you for the occasional mistake. Will definitely visit again.

Radlett Park.

Second time this year, much improved course condition. fairways soft, greens cut we'll and medium pace. infact tee to green course looked picture perfect.

for me weather almost perfect. Mid 20 degrees temp, light breeze, but play a bit slow. We were a four ball, took nearly 4.5 hours, still good company and decent golf by all ensured we didn't get too agitated.

Pro shop reasonably stocked with cold bdverages, snacks and the usual golf accessorise needed.

unfortunately would not release buggies after 14:00, we teed off ten min after.

Good hot / cold controllable showers / changing area very clean, Ample car parking. Putting green, Short chipping green, driving range all on site and in good Nick.

Bar has a lovely elevated balcony area to watch other golfers on 9th and 18th green and 10th tees. and discuss our amazing rounds with what couldav, shouldav or woukdav been.

Unfortunately staff were preparing for a function and couldn't serve us drinks....could you would you believe it.

still overall a very pleasant afternoon in good comp\ny, decent course and golf, group shot 90, 82, 84, 84. excellent value for money as i saved £30 quid in my round of drinks.

Recommend to people.

Always enjoy Radeltt Park

Good course, challenging at times, here's a little slow but probably being protected due to the weather, very enjoyable day.

Nice Course

The only issue is the bar etc closes early so your able to have a beverage or shower.

The greens were slow but due to recent rain that we have had I can't complain.

Enjoyed it.

Nice course water and hazards value for money although hard sand in bunkers greens not consistent and rough a bit scruffy

Radlett Park Golf course

In my opinion i was surprised the course was open as alot of the fairways were very boggy. Due to this on occasions it was extremely difficult to locate golf ball even if landing on fairways as ball was plugging due to how wet they were. The greens weren't bad except for the fact that uncourteous players need to learn to repair pitchmarks.

Disappointed

We played at radlett on the 17th Feb 18 and were supposed to T off at 09.16, However there were 3 groups still in front of us at this time so we asked the lady at the pro shop if we could start at the 10th hole which she let us do, thankfully. The course itself was extremely Boggy and the greens were not in the greatest condition, they had be spiked recenetly but were still very spongy and not great to play on. There was also a temporary green we were not told about on the 3rd hole which was ridiculous boggy and in my opinion extremely pointless. Radlett is usually a very good course to play so I feel really disappointed about the state of the course especially after paying £35 for a round. Which I think is very over priced for what we had.

Swamp

Although the weather was fine on the day the course was like a swamp. There is absolutely no drainage on this course and it was just a mud bath all the way round. The greens were in sodden and judging the pace of the greens was a nightmare. There was very little run of the ball on the fairways and balls were plugging with pools of water and mud all over the place . The course should not have been open for play in the condition it was in. I don't envy the ground staff and green keepers having to bring that course back to a normal playing condition.

Radlett in Winter

an interesting course with challenging holes in the back 9.

Conditions inevitably at this time of year are muddy and sometimes boggy off the fairway.

Greens required extra concentration because of their unevenness.

Great course in October

Wonderful course , if only the leaves would stop hiding my golf ball. Grrrhhhh!

Value for Money?

Actually this is a good course with a number of challenging holes. However, the greens were in atrocious condition having been spiked and sanded. It was almost impossible to putt properly, it was more like hit (hard) and hope. We were not advised of this at the time of registering at the pro-shop. I had booked on-line so wouldn't expect to see the information there but should have been told before we tee'd off.

Radlett, Aldenham