Stratford Oaks Golf Club

White 71 6232 yards
Yellow 71 5843 yards
Red (W) 71 5377 yards
Scorecard for Stratford Oaks Golf Club
White M: 70.0/131 360 374 498 181 330 161 493 216 294 2907 547 437 387 287 167 399 162 454 485 3325 6232
Yellow M: 68.0/129 306 368 488 172 320 131 483 202 282 2752 515 411 368 277 160 384 147 375 454 3091 5843
Red W: 69.0/130 275 338 477 155 282 124 448 176 267 2542 443 390 353 249 133 369 119 354 425 2835 5377

Year Built 1991
Architect Howard Swan (1991)

Carts Yes - GBP 20.00

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Solo

A Lovely Park Course

Out annual trip away, where we find a course on Tee Off Times. The course was in great condition, the greens well maintained and moderately quick. Some aspects of the course are reasonably challenging. On the day there was a club competition, so we got about a third of the way round before we started to get held up. The round took about 4 hours 15 mins, which would have just under 4 hours for our threesome. The club house is very nice, it looks quite new. I would definitely play here again when next in the area.

Game at Stratford Oaks

Very friendly staff and players. I’d had lessons from the pro here but this is the first opportunity I had of playing the course. Loved it!

Lovely parkland course

This was the fourth time of playing Stratford Oaks, the last time the greens had been affected by some sort of fungus so were in a terrible condition. I am pleased to say that this has now largely been eradicated and the greens were in nice condition. As with most golf courses at the moment the fairways were dry and scorched but at least you get a lot of roll!! Bunkers were well filled with good quality sand and there were ball washers on each tee (all full). The course is a traditional parkland so nice and easy to walk with no hills and fairly wide fairways. All in all a very pleasant course which I will definitely play again.

Excellent value for money

Course in great condition, friendly staff and great value.

Lovely course becoming a member

Have played a couple of times before early in the season and wanted to play again now it has dried out.

Course is in great condition and greens are nearly there after a long winter.

The bunkers could do with a little more work or even a little more sand and they are almost unplayable on some holes.

Very happy overall and have decided to make this my new home club.

Well worth a visit to this hidden gem.

Enjoyable

Usually slow here but it was quiet' maybe the windy weather had something to do with it .

Nice friendly welcome from lady at reception.

The course was in pretty good nick for the time of year' apart from some drainage work they were doing' but the greens were excellent .

Got called through when we caught a few groups up' all in all a very enjoyable day.

course etiquette

one of the slowest rounds I have ever played; the 3 ball ( members ) in front of us would not let us play through, eventhough they were only hitting their drives 25 yards. incredibly they wouldn't drive off until the group in front of them were 300 yards ahead !!!The 2 ball behind us gave up and went home and the group behind them did the same

Lovely course....superb greens !

Booked the night before for a 07:32 tee time. £26 fee seemed fare. Really enjoyed the coarse layout and the green surfaces were fantastic ! Tee boxes well defined. Staff and members were very friendly....will definitely play here again.

A very enjoyable round of golf

Course was in very good condition both fairways and greens , despite the long dry period over recent weeks. Pace of play was somewhat slow having gone out behind several mixed pairs matches. Sadly did not complete full round due to twisting my back on a drive. Walked off after 16 holes. Would still recommend the course to all levels of golfers , super value for money.

Nice course, very friendly members

I was very impressed by the friendliness and warm welcome received not only by the staff but by all the members I came across.

Pace of play was very good, I was out on my own and got waved through fairly quickly by any groups in front without having to wait which came as a shock to the system as generally when you're out on your own not many groups let you through at other courses.

Playing off the yellow tees the course is quite short (will be playing off the white tees next time). However, the majority of the shorter Par-4s are set up quite well and require a bit of thought of the tee.

The course in general was well maintained & greens were very firm. The practice facilities also looked very good.

If you are looking to join a club or just after a round I would recommend paying them a visit, my first impressions were very good - I will certainly be back again soon.

Greens were a masterpiece

The greens were absolutely spotless. Thoroughly enjoyed my round, excellent value for money and will be playing there again!

Was not disappointed!

Booked this course for a round with my friend on a course outside of our home city and one which neither had played before so didn't know what to expect.

I've been playing a few years now and my friend is relatively new to the game. We found the course very very good for players of our standard which resulted in me hitting my best score!

Very open but you also have a lot to think about. The staff were very very friendly and not patronising like some experiences.

Can't wait to come and play here again especially at the price of £12.50! Exceptional course!

Always slow

I like the course and it's usually in good nick..got stuck behind 2 really slow groups, who had an empty golf course in front of them.

I don't expect any to rush their game if that,s the speed they play at, but it would be nice it be called through....5 hours for a three ball just too slow.

Hidden delights in April 2017

This course is near to Snitterfield in Warwickshire. An interesting mix of holes and plenty of challenges for all golfers in good condition taking into consideration the time of year. Always a warm welcome at Stratford Oaks and plenty to challenge most golfers on a parkland style golf course.

Very poor greens

We were very disappointed with the standard of the greens. On arrival we were informed that the greens had been hollow tined but they weren't hollow tined they were just very, very scabby.

Snitterfield, Stratford-on-Avon