Longhills Golf Club
White 72 5800 yards
Gold 72 4971 yards
Red 72 4640 yards
Scorecard for Longhills
Blue M: 70.2/116 342 308 482 417 205 363 430 212 568 3327 171 529 352 392 360 120 407 391 512 3234 6561
White M: 68.3/114 W: 75.0/125 323 296 473 388 172 345 405 177 538 3117 159 505 340 378 352 107 357 361 472 3031 6148
Red W: 70.5/114 292 242 404 328 146 301 395 152 446 2706 144 413 235 324 343 97 343 341 404 2644 5350

Year Built 1955
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect W. T. Martin

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire.

For the price, location and rather challenging play this course is well worth it. I’ve played it 3 times now and still want to go back. Yes, some greens need work, but it’s clear they are working on it! The hole locations and layout of the greens have been very challenging!

Better every time

I play this course 2 to 3 times a week, every time I play it, it has been better shape than before. They still have work to do on the greens, and I wish they would put the bunkers back in. For a new golfer like me you can’t beat the value!

Still work in progress

The greens are still being worked so some of them are far from being done. I only had trouble at one tee box so they have improved them as some of the other reviewers have mentioned. Overall a good place to work on your game and spend some time with friends

Great Potential

The layout of this course is fun and open, but does need some work if they’re going to charge $24 per 9 holes. A few of the greens were in rough shape due to dead spots, and some fairways had a lot of dead spots on them. Overall decent experience. I hope they can improve and become a top notch course

No Food in clubhouse

Course is in decent condition to say the least. Better maintenance is needed around greens and fairways need more grass. It’s been raining on and off here for about 2 months or so I understand that. Clubhouse should be stocked with food and at least some hot dogs, but nothing. Course is very over priced without golf now tee time. Only play here for convienence.

Horrible Condtions

This course is NOT well maintained. Also no mention by front desk that they were sanding the greens... Spots with enough sand on them to be called “bunker”... 1/2 inch of sand on some places. Bad Deal all the way around.

Good afternoon

Great round. Greens were a little Sandy. Tee boxes were very hard. Extremely tough to get a tee in the ground, but the course was overall in good shape. It's definitely getting much, much better.

Very Nice Course!

I really like this course. It is well maintained and challenging in spots (some of those greens!). The addition of Steve as a staff member was a smart move as he treats customers respectfully and with class. Towels and tees in the carts are a nice touch. I will be back!

Fast & Free

This is my second time playing this course. I had such a different experience that I had to write another review. I didn't get lost haha. The course conditions are great considering this blustering Arkansan HEaT!! Yes, teeing up is practically impossible on most tee boxes lol, so I was always glad to arrive on par 3s and just drop the ball haha. Most greens and fairways are very nice. As a single, I sped right thru 18 holes. Great pace! The course was not very busy, so other golfers' loss was my gain!! The layout of the course is tight, but for me just right. This course is one of the best I have visited so far, since recently moving to Arkansas, but I have played a bunch of golf courses elsewhere. There were super employees that helped me out in the proshop and on the course. Great customer service! Overall, it was a great golf day and I recommend you play Longhills! I’ll certainly be back.

Greenie

Course is coming back nicely. They are working on it and doing a good job of getting it back in shape afterr the long shutdown. Greens had been punched and sanded so putting was difficult but most courses are doing this now.

Will Return Soon!

The staff is friendly and the course is enjoyable. My recommendations would include more water stations, ball cleaning stations, and a little more grass seed on some of the fairways. Otherwise, my buddy and I had a great time as usual at the course!

Great course for the money

This course has been getting better and better every time I play! They have put some time on the course and they put towels and tees in every cart! Nice touch

I enjoyed playing this course

This course is the closest to my house so I liked that. The tee box on just about every hole was almost too hard to put a tee in. The fairways were in good shape for the most point, could’ve been a little more plush, but good. The greens were receptive and putted well. Just a few flaws in them. The course reopened in October, from what I understand. The staff has done well in that short of time.

Still needs some work

The course is fun but the par 3's are really short. The greens need some TLC and the fairways needed to be mowed. Overall the course is not too bad for the money. The staff is less than friendly and the guy who checked me in was kind of put out that he had to get up from in front of the TV to come and check me in. I am sorry if it was too much trouble for him to do his job.

Aggressive staff

Grounds keeper got rude and aggressive with my group because we got in the way of his play. Staff closes half the course every Monday afternoon for a scramble that they organize and play in. No range balls available on Monday mornings as well.

Valid dates: Aug 15, 2019 - Aug 31, 2020