The Millbrook Golf Club

White 73 6543 yards
Yellow 73 6127 yards
Red 73 5656 yards
Scorecard for The Millbrook Golf Club
Blue M: 73.1/124 343 569 453 260 428 416 174 554 293 3490 118 318 453 297 363 523 164 344 428 3008 6498
White M: 72.8/122 330 563 431 248 401 384 170 545 273 3345 111 308 442 287 353 516 158 321 412 2908 6253
Yellow M: 72.2/119 319 552 410 231 383 352 167 538 255 3207 104 296 430 276 347 503 150 312 391 2809 6016
Red W: 72.5/121 288 539 396 209 374 352 162 528 246 3094 98 288 419 266 342 496 144 302 378 2733 5827

Year Built 1980

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Normal golfing attire is required

Interesting and scenic course

Very interesting course with a few outstanding holes especially the par 3s. Some forced carry’s across very deep valleys which a beginner would struggle with. Greens were good but a little slow , but the tees were in a poor condition. I enjoyed my round and would definitely play it again

Good course

Great course, abit of a mix up with buggy’s but pro look after us, very interesting course making you think about every shot, not just for the big hitters but only thing was a problem was waiting a lot of the time at tee boxes, a four ball shouldn’t b keeping up with a two ball, so maybe someone should b popping around to make sure people are playing in the right times.

I will come back and play again at this lovely course

3 of us played the course at Millbrook and we all thought the course played well.

Extremely happy with pace of play as the course was busy

Hidden gem

Quiet yet busy

Long holes allowing for more than just a 3 wood And a 9iron.

Fast true greens with give if pitched onto.

Need a stair lift on the 11th though !!!

Will be back

Millbrook golf club has got great potential but needs some work....

I love coming to Millbrook and playing here but the only problem I have they've still not improved the course as in tee boxes are still very poor and as well pretty much every hole is off a winter tee mat which is fine but they are also in very poor condition very old worn out and you can't put your tee pegs in them either which is a bit of a problem when it's a very long course. And also a lot of the bunkers needs work too.... looks like another year goes passed where I'll be paying another membership elsewhere #LBGC

Millbrook has great potential

I played the Millbrook coures on a Monday afternoon 23.10.2017 which was great because it was nice and quiet I love the course has got a great lay out it's not too easy and nice and long par 74... It has got good Fairways and good greens to and now for the not so good bits the tees are awful they are not marked properly and move right up too and you can't play off the championship blue tees and also they are not level too. And also around greens the bunkers and the rough is very poor condition just lack of general course maintenance especially when it's £40 around on the weekends....

Millbrook has got great potential just needs more course maintenance and lower prices I would consider of being a member here but not just yet until course has some improvements and updated too....

Brilliant golf course

What a golf course!! Best in the area by far, get wait to go back. We were due to tee off just after a pro am but the pro shop let us go off the 10th to make it abit quicker. Great service.

Nice place

The course was quite unique, as a first timer some of the blind tee shots were a bit hit and hope, the course planner helped somewhat with this though.

Played in early October and the greens were in great condition.

Some really nice holes, some really quirky holes and some fairly average.

lack of ballwashers / towels on most tee boxes was disappointing considering the price of a normal round.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

A game between showers

Despite the unexpected showers this was a rather enjoyable if not challenging round. The opening hole is a fair warning of the elevation changes to come on a few of the other holes. This coupled with the narrowness of some of the longer fairways (it's worth marking your ball to avoid the wrong one being played, should you or others stray, where 3/4 fairways run side by side) and some twin greens made the course an impressive and eclectic mix.

It was evident the course and greens were well looked after. We were, however, a little disappointed that the driving range wasn't available for a whole 30-40 minutes prior to our tee time due to it being serviced including being cut! (baffled that this was done around noon on a busy Friday?).

Personally I would love to revisit this course now I've a better idea of its layout.

Whilst we found the round excellent value for money, £8.50 for two pints meant we emulated Mrs. Wembley with 'Just the one' at the 19th.

4 of us had a great time at this somewhat challenging course. I had played here once before a few years ago but one look at the somewhat daunting 1st hole restarted the memories. Overall, the course condition was excellent, the staff friendly and helpful and the facilities were very good. Highly recommended!

Very Hilly course

The course was very quiet for a Bank Holiday Sunday , people at the course are very friendly , you need to know where to aim to plot your way.around the course., the greens are in good condition and.fast , it was a very enjoyable.day out , I will return

Stunning greens

Absolutely stunning course greens are faultless. Highly recommended. Take advantage of Center parcs across the road and have a great weekend of golf.

1st hole horror

Course in good condition, greens ok.

1st hole is a surprise for a newbie. Longer than expected with a heart attack inducing climb to the green.

Fortunately the course becomes easier.

Very friendly members and staff.

The most challenging course yet!

This was our first visit to The Millbrook. As a high handicap player, I found aspects of this course very challenging! Nevertheless, the experience was enjoyable. The course was very well maintained and the greens were impressive.

Millbrook Golf Course

It had rained all day prior to our tee off and despite some of the greens being partly under water they were still fast and true.

As the weather improved so did the course.

I would recommend this course to long hitters.

Fantastic condition

Course played brilliantly despite the recent heavy downpours. Friendly members and staff with a good pace of play.

Course has a great Scottish feel with the number of mature conifers/evergreens on a sandy base.

Great layout

Excellent course, great layout and amazing condition for the time of year ! Winter tees/matts not great but did not hinder the round in the slightest ! Will be playing again !

Hidden gem in the heart of bedfordshire

Arrived early to use the practice area, upon leaving my car I was warmly welcomed by a few members exiting the 18th green while I walked to the club house. The pro shop was well equipped and provided a prompt service while I collected my score card. The lad on the desk came out to fix the ball dispenser on the small range as it took my money but didn't release the balls!

Other than that I had no problems. A member did warn me that the greens were extremely fast when I approached the 1st tee, thank god as the practice putting green is currently out of order due to being reseeded by the looks of things! that was a little disappointing to be honest, after reaching the 1st green I soon realised the speed, resulting in a dreaded 3 putt haha... the normally get rolled on a Monday morning apparently. Due to the time of year the whole course was playing off the winter tee boxes, unless you were a lady they still had 75% of their tee boxes operational. fairways were good, quiet mossy but as the course is full of pine trees then its not unusual to see this, it gave character!

most bunkers were under repair as they were rebuilding the faces, they looked like they are going for a links style, small and deep. The greens were in excellent condition, smooth yet fast, and must be deadly in the summer months, even though it was 14 degrees in the middle of February, they were still soft enough to stop the ball dead with my 8 iron! Overall I really enjoyed my round at The Millbrook today, I might even become a member in the next couple of months.

Lovely Course

Played here midweek whilst staying at centre parts across the road, went for a reply tee time to get done by lunch and got a nice quiet first 9 holes,. A couple of members 3 balls ahead were very welcoming and quick to let me play through and seemed like pleasant chaps,. In fact all the members were very welcoming. Course is lovely, a few hilly holes including a great opening par 5 which, played from the yellow tees as whites for members but the 10th white tee looked a real beauty. Enjoyed my morning and would definitely come back if I'm in the area.

Apsley Guise, Central Bedfordshire