2.3

Style Parkland
Tilsworth Golf Centre

Year Built 1975

Great value fun course

Very good value for money and some very interesting holes. Overall would recommend and never seen it to busy so good for beginners to learn as well.

Interesting layout

Several novel holes, so a good test. Some of the reviews here are a bit harsh... i agree the course and facilities are pretty tired in places, but the course itself is quite interesting, hilly and some amazing views over the Chilterns. Admittedly the greens are a bit patchy in places, but didnt give me any problems personally. The bunkers I saw were all pretty standard, one of the reviews below is catastrophising. I probably wouldnt pay £25 to play here, as theres other courses at that price around... but at £15-20 you're in the right ball park if your focus is on the golf, rather than the 'newness' of everything. I actually found the members to be exceptionally friendly and helpful, I had several nice chats and guidance etc. The signs to the next hole arent fool proof, so you need to consult the map on the score card, and there are one or two longer than usual walks to the next hole, but I just enjoyed the countryside, exercise and mature trees... its a nice looking course with some interesting holes. I will play here again.

Worst course I’ve ever played avoid at all costs

Not sure where I start . Having never played the course I was really looking forward to playing . Well from the first hole if you can call it that I wanted to get of the course . There are no signs anywhere on the course telling you where to go. The fairways ( again in you can call them that ) had dog mess all over the place . We had people just flying round in buggies not even playing golf just going round and round . The bunkers ( again I use that term loosely) looked like the guy from
The local tip had just dropped a load of crap in them. The only decent thing was the staff there the guy behind the counter was very very helpful once we complained after walking of the course after 3 holes ..... will never ever go back .

That good that we will definitely be returning.

Thoroughly enjoyed our first experience of this course. Players and staff were all very polite. It's early in the year and we could tell that all their hard work on the greens will reap the benefits soon enough. Only slight down side was a lack of signage to assist course virgins on where the next holes were. Although the scorecard does help. May be short, but it's certainly a good workout on the calfs. Gonna be back in four weeks to test those greens progress.

Greens in an absolute state

The lay out of the course isn't the best, its hard to find your next T box and its extremely hilly! But it would have been okay if the Greens had been playable. £23.50 each! Is ridiculous for the state or the course. If this was the middle of winter I could understand. But the course should be on peak condition right now. Its far from even acceptable, fairways to greens are shocking!

Unfortunately I'm unable to upload some of the images I took!

Not worth £25

Played here early on a Saturday Morning. the course was in my opinion was in bad condition the greens were small slow patchy and bumpy. Course was hard to navigate not many signs pointing you to the next Tee. Just like playing in a hilly field.

I'd go back!

Payed £11 for 18 holes through teeoofftimes. Course was empty so didn't get held up at all. Only complaint is a couple of tee boxes need some work doing to them. Not bad for £11 thou!

Fun Saturday afternoon at Tilsworth

Having a "boys weekend" with my son during a visit home from Hong Kong, we decided on a round of golf on Saturday afternoon. After a quick search through the TEEOFTIMES app we found a bargain - 1pm tee off at Tilsworth - less than 30 mins drive away.
Staff in the well stocked ProShop were very friendly and even gave us a deal on trolleys and a bucket of balls on the driving range with our round!
Four hot but happy hours later we decided our walk around the course made us eligible for a beer in the bar, good selection of beers and food to choose from and a nice atmosphere to relax in.
All up - a great afternoon, we will be back for another round during my next visit home!

Toddington, Central Bedfordshire