Style Parkland
Toft Country House Hotel & Golf Club

Year Built 1988

Toft

Great place to play god ,wonderful friendly staff

The course is a real challenge for all types of shot making but very rewarding

Toft Golf Course - excellent!

Played Toft a few times now as a visitor, cracking experience all round from the welcome from the Pro to the pint in the hotel. Don't want to say too much, prefer to keep it a hidden gem!

Toft Sunday 31st March

We had a Tee Time of 128pm. All normal Tee's Open and Winter Mats gone. Greens running well considering we are just out of Winter. Windy and a tough but fair challenge. Great Value for Money and basically The Course almost to ourselves. Will be back soon. Lee

Gem of a course

After reading some of the recent reviews on Toft we decided to give it a whirl and we were so glad we did.
Wonderful variety of holes with big elevation changes and some very tricky undulating fairways and greens.
Fairways and greens have recently been worked on but I’m sure will be perfect once the season is in full swing . Overall a great variety of holes with some lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
The friendly staff and members made it a pleasure to visit and we’ll definitely return in the summer.

2 completely different 9 holes

1st time playing this course after reading the reviews posted by other golfers which encouraged us to go.
Shame the winter mats were in operation on the front 9.
All greens were in use though.
Front 9 tight "old course"
Back 9, let it rip, massive fairways to encourage the average golfers.

Toft 4 Ball

The Course was in very good condition considering it was January all Greens open and running well. Overall Great Value For Money !!

Enjoyable afternoon

The course was in very good condition for the autumn season. Greens were superb.

It was lovely to see the children practising on the front nine holes, they were inspiring. They let us play through on several occasions but I found this a little distracting, and worrying should I slice a shot.

Challenging with great country views.

Why haven't I played this course before? Fanastic setting in the Bourne/Lincs countryside, steep start with challenging fairways and quick greens.
No signs of previous heavy rain, this course must dry off quickly being at the top of a hill.
Hole 7. I wouldn't want to play this when bone dry!
The 18th was a pleasure to birdie, awesome tee off position. Friendly staff in the Hotel Clubhouse, topped off a really good afternoon. I can't wait to play again.

Toft

Well where to start, arrived a few minutes late on a Friday morning but the pro in the shop was excellent. Even offered the driving range facilities to warm up if we wanted. So to the golf, 1st hole is a belter, looks daunting because of the hill and plays great, I’d love to review every hole but I can’t bore everyone. Considering the course has been burnt to a crisp because of the weather this course was immaculate. Greens ran true fairways were honest and the rough was punishing. I gave this course 5 stars and it rightfully deserves it, what an absolute hidden treasure and I’m playing tomorrow.

FIRST TIME, NOT THE LAST

VERY GOOD CHALLENGING COURSE,, MORE ABOUT PLACEMENT THAN DISTANCE,, GREENS VERY GOOD EVEN AFTER THE SNOW AND RAIN, DRAINS REALLY WELL... CAR PARKING A BIT OF A NIGHTMARE, ACROSS THE ROAD IN THE "" CLUBHOUSE"" HOTEL,, BACON SANDWICH PRETTY POOR, COFFEE GOOD THOU..
WILL PLAY AGAIN, BUT MIGHT JUST CALL AT A CAFE FOR BREAKFAST

Every cloud

After spotting a great deal and checking the weather forecast we booked on the Friday to play mid morning Saturday....Needless to say on opening the curtains on Saturday morning I was met with horizontal sleet and concluded that golf was a non-starter and that we had lost our green fees as per the T&Cs......I rang the course to let them know we wouldn't be turning up and am pleased to report that Mark the Club Pro offered a twilight to be taken at a time to suit us as reparation, that kind gesture ensures we will definitely be returning

Excellent Value for Money

Played Toft in October the first time having booked as a Star Option. Initial impression was "what a friendly and welcoming golf course."
Benefitting from a lovely October day, the two of us found the course to be quite challenging with some interesting holes and an undulating terrain which was a bit of a surprise for Lincs. Some blind holes which added to the interest; some challenging par threes and long par fours. The closing hole with a raised tee and steep slope was an extremely inviting "big drive" but learnt that the bunkers were positioned to trap the ball !!
Excellent value for money and would go back.
The only slight negative was that there isn't a real club house but the Toft Hotel has all if the necessary facilities.

Evening golf whilst on business

Played in the windiest conditions possible but the course was in great condition. Greens were excellent. The layout was very interesting with every hole being different.

Toft challenge

A very well kept course. Keeping to the fairway is advisable, the first cut is hard to escape and finding the ball. Greens in very good condition and consistent. Worth a visit.

Great friendly course

Played this course with family yesterday and really enjoyed it. The greens were in excellent condition and the staff were very friendly. The terrain is pleasantly an surprisingly hilly for this area. Thoroughly recommended.

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.