Warley Park Golf Club - Warley Park Course
Red (W) 73 5616 yards

Year Built 1973

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Another excellent experience at Warley Park

I have played here 3 or 4 times over the last 6 months - autumn, winter and, now, late spring. The course has been in excellent condition each time I have played and it was notable that the slightly hilly terrain helped keep the course from getting muddy in the winter. All golf courses should be at their best at this time of year and Warley Park does not disappoint. Greens well-manicured and slightly receptive. There are obviously times when this course gets very busy and, if this is not apparent from the availability of tee-times,I would suggest a quick call to the pro to check whether you are headed for a logjam.

Course in great condition

We play quite regularly here and have always found the course to be in good condition throughout the year, friendly staff and well priced. As we tee off between 12-1pm the course is pretty quiet and our 2 ball gets around in 3 hrs 20 approx. The greens this week were in fantastic condition. Can't wait to play next week.

Very slow round

I played here today with a friend, having booked on-line for 09:30.
On arrival we were told we must tee off at our booked time and would not be able to tee off on the 10th. until 11:30 as there was a ladies competition. Or, we could play the Childerditch as the back nine but we had booked the main course, at a higher price, and we wanted to play that course.
As we knew we would not be able to tee off on the 10th. until 11:30 we played slowly for the first 9 holes as there was nobody behind us.
We had to wait onthe 10th. tee until 11:30 and teed off behind a ladies four-ball. They held us up on each of our shots and did not wave us through although they had at least one clear hole in front of them.
The back nine took us 2 hours, so that was a total of 4 hours for the 18 holes. When we play other local courses as a two-ball, we can get round in less than three hours. We were waiting on every shot and this spoilt our enjoyment.
The players behind us were obviously getting frustrated as one of them hit his tee shot onto a green while we were still putting. And he did not even call "fore"!!!

If we fancy a relaxing game of golf we will not be returning.

Too Busy

Circa 12 to 15 constantly queuing to Tee Off at 1st eventually Tee Off 25 minutes late. Extremely slow sitting down between nearly every hole meant game was destroyed. Appreciate bad weather recently has meant loss of revenue but that was crazy way to try to recover. Shame because a nice course in reasonable condition although greens a little bumpy

Stunning Autumn Afternoon

Course in pretty good condition and gradually recovering from the summer drought. Ground staff are doing an excellent job and leaves well under control. I was advised to start on 19-27 to avoid a society and it worked well. Plenty of challenge.

Lovely course

Very good value and condition.staff and members made us feel very welcome.look forward to returning

Well Worth A Visit

It was the first time that we played this course and all four of us were very impressed. The greens were immaculate and very challenging and the holes were varied and lovely to play. It’s a beautifully kept course which is tough to play but thoroughly enjoyable. There are a lot of ‘blind’ shots, maybe a few too many if being picky, but we’re already looking forward to playing it again - especially now we know where we’re going!

Friendly staff and a great course - highly recommended!

If you happen to find around six lost golf balls on the front nine, they’re all mine! Cheers!

Great condition

Course in really good condition from tee to green. Only downside was the rough was really tall and heavy. This slowed play and made finding balls difficult. Greens receptive with some tricky slopes and borrows but good pace. Enjoyable to play and will definitely be returning.

Warley park

Having rung the course in the morning to ask if there was a trolley ban, which there was and that was understandable due to the weather we had been having. Having arrived at the course for our tee time we where told that only 9 holes of the main course was open ( front 9 ) and had to play the 9 holes on the childerditch as our back 9, when we had booked to play the main course, having rung the course that morning I should of been told that the back 9 holes on the main course had been closed. To be honest the whole course should of been closed.

kevinsmith74
Commented On 04/26/2018

Good Morning, Just catching up on some of our golfers reviews and I apologise that you were misinformed. As you can appreciate the winter was an extremely testing one and every day seemed to bring a new or different restriction however no excuses if you contact myself in the Proshop I will sort out a free return visit for you and your friends. Kind Regards Kevin PGA Professional

Played Saturday afternoon course was quite and for the time of year it was very good greens were good they ran true . Great value for money

Three of us played the 18 hole course in very wet conditions and found the course to be in excellent condition considering the rainfall in the past few weeks. The course itself offers a good variety and some great challenging holes and a couple of water hazards to negotiate too. Staff are all very accommodating and the facilities are very clean and tidy. We look forward to returning soon.

Warley Park revisited

I had not been to warley for some time and as so offer my opinions of today’s round as an objective view.
The course, given the very wet conditions of late was in fantastic condition. We played the childerditch/ warley combination of the 3 nine’s available and although a slightly shorter course every hole offered an individual challenge in combination with tough and (even in these conditions) extremely quick and tricky greens. Great staff . Kevin in pro shop extremely helpful, bar staff in the 19th funny and helpful too. Any decent golfer might want this course on his ‘tick ‘ list.
I would heartily reccomend the course and the overall experience

Challenging Greens, Perfect Fairways, Stay out of the rough !!

An excellent course with a harder front nine than back nine but still just as challenging.
Greens are tough to read and in excellent condition as are the fairways.
Overall, a friendly golf club with some picturesque holes, especially the 18th!
Book through Teeoftimes to get a value for money day out !
Highly recommended, give it a go then tell your friends !!

Stunning Course

Played the course on a Saturday afternoon and it was in immaculate condition, the greens were the best i had played all year. pace of play was also good and we were made to feel very welcome. nice patio after our game to enjoy a drink.

Warley park golf course a must for all

Had a great day at warley park yesterday , the course was in superb condition. Greens very well looked after as were the fairways. I will be going back soon.

Challenging

An excellent course maintained very well, front nine particularly challenging.

Valid dates: Jul 11, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Stay and play our course, awarded Four Star “Best Places to Play” and Top 50 Service Facility by Golf Digest.