Style Parkland
Wexham Park Golf Centre - Blue (main) Course

Year Built 1976

Dress code Smart golf attire

Wexham Park Blue Course

Played this course with my brother on Saturday 28th August 2019. The weather was hot with little wind making it ideal for golf. The fairways were excellent, although a little bare in places, but in general, top notch for this time of year. The greens we found were excellent although a little inconsistent on some holes. The off-course amenities were first class with a full size driving range, putting green and excellent club house. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking for a pleasant day of golf coupled with first class staff serving ice cold drinks.

Blue Course Wexham Park

My brother and I played Wexham Park Blue Course on Saturday 3rd August 2019. The course was in great condition with the greens running true and moderately fast. The pace of play was slow as there were quite a number of people out on the course probably because the sun was out. However, for the first time on this course we had the experience of meeting some "golfers" who were devoid of any sort of etiquette that you would expect of any golfer. They were clearly green fee payers because their behaviour was not that you would expect from members. To these "golfers", if you want to play golf lads, try and find a pitch and putt which would be right up your street. However, apart from this small aspect of our game, the course was in excellent condition and as I have said before, I would recommend this course to anyone, not only for the excellent value for money you get from playing one of the best courses around, but for the excellent service from staff on the 19th.

Wexham Park Blue Course

Played the Blue Course on Sunday as a two ball. Despite the course being busy, the golf etiquette shown by the golfers ahead of us was excellent. We had groups of three and four ball ahead of us, but despite this, everyone called as through, which is sometimes uncommon on many courses we have played. The course condition was superb and the greens were medium to fast and very true. We have played this course a number of times in the past and you can clearly see the amount of work that the green staff have put in to make this one of the best courses in the area by a long way. I believe there are improvement plans ahead for this venue and once done, this will be a very sought after course to play if not already. The pro shop staff were informative and the off course facilities (19th) were first class. In in all, I cannot recommend this course more highly. Will be back in the very near future rest assured.

I enjoy to play this course. There's a mixture of hazards and some holes can be tricky. A shame is half an hour drive away for me. Good driving range and putt practicing area.

Wexham Park (Blue Course)

My brother and I played Wexham Park (Blue Course) on Sunday 9th June 2019. We have played this course on a number of occasions and always find it gives you a testing game. The greens we medium to slow and were in excellent condition. The pace of play was reasonable although on past visits, the course can become crowded and it is not uncommon to have a 3.5 to 4 hour round. We enjoyed our round of golf and would recommend this course to anyone who wants a good test of your game. The green fees I believe are very competitive and for a course of this standard, offers excellent value for money. The staff and selection of eats and drinks on the 19th are good and the friendliness of the staff is always to a very high standard. I would highly recommend this course.

Lovely course, great value for Saturday morning

Played on Saturday morning and was perfect place. Club house was really nice and had cheap food and the course was in good condition.

The course was in places quite tricky and the greens were fast and undulating. Will definitely come back.

Handicap 14
Shot +15

Lovely golf course

Lovely golf course well laid out , staff very friendly will definitely be going back

Wexham Park Blue Course

We played on Sunday 27th January 2019 in conditions that can only be described as awful. The high winds and sleet made playing conditions as hard as they could be. However, the course was in reasonable condition considering the time of year. The greens were not ideal with many playing inconsistent, but taking into account the inclement weather over the past week, I suppose were what was expected. I would recommend this course to anyone who would want a good test and excellent value for money. The 19th was truly excellent with friendly staff and a good selection of food and good quality ales. Highly recommended.

Scrubby Course

I played the course on a fair day with only low wind. I have to say that I was not impressed with the course. The tees were in poor condition, often on sloping lies and the fairways and light rough were in poor condition and scrubby. There was poor sign posting for next tees and the course lay out was, in my opinion, bitty. So in general there was not much good to say about the course other than the greens were in reasonable condition given the time of year. The pace of play was very slow too. My two ball took 4 hours exactly to get round. On a plus note the clubhouse was welcoming and friendly with a good choice of fare and facilities. I did not go in to the pro shop so cant comment.

Wexham Park Golf Course (Blue Course)

My brother and I have played this course before and always found it a challenge. Unfortunately, we only managed 14 holes as the light faded badly having started at 14.06. The greens were not at their best and the fairways have taken a battering during the Summer months. The signage could be better as a number of holes were difficult to negotiate. I would say the course is a test and is great value for money. The driving range is handy and the the club house is excellent with friendly staff and an excellent selection of ales. We recommend this course to anyone.

Highly recommended

We were looking for a casual course to play on a Sunday morning at relatively short notice and we were not disappointed. Pro shop and bar staff were very friendly and the starter was very pleasant (unlike some!). Course was busy but we kept moving at a good pace all things considered. The course was in good condition and provided a good challenge. Very enjoyable!

Wexham Park Golf Course

My brother and I played Wexham Park Golf Course on Friday 21st September 2018. We found the course to be challenging, particularly in very windy conditions. The course is a good test and the greens we found were in excellent condition. The off-course amenities were excellent, providing a good choice of ales and food and the staff could not have been more helpful. I would recommend this course very highly.

Great course with challenging holes

An excellent golf course with some really challenging holes. Be careful with your teeing as a poor shot will land you in plenty of trouble. The greens were perfect and good sand in the bunkers! I shot 101 when I normally score around 95 - 98 so the miss-timed tee shots proved costly.

Will definitely play here again.

Positive chang

Having played the Wexham since 2012, I must say this is the best condition I have see it play. Greens are in superb condition, bunkers have good sand and fairways are well maintained. Well done to the groundsmen and greenkeeper!

Great course I like it more every time

A great course with some challenging holes as well as some wide open fairways a good mix of long and short par 3s and a really pleasant environment. Range, trollies and buggies available at the well stocked pro shop. The only reason I gave 3 stars for the off course amenities is the last 2 times I've played the bar has been closed as we've finished. There were still people coming round behind us, seems to keep some very odd hours.

Excellent days golf.

I last played this course about 25 years ago, on arrival it looked lovely, clean well laid out with the driving range next to the club house. Staff in the pro shop were really nice and friendly. The course is well laid out and presented in beautiful condition with some challenging holes. I can't wait to go back again. Staff and food in the bar was really good.

Very nice

Lovely course the greens are very true only down side no layout of where your heading at the tee box so buy a guide

Iver, South Bucks
1.7619285714
Iver, South Bucks
Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead
Datchet, Windsor and Maidenhead
Denham, South Buckinghamshire

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.