View of a green at Wexham Park Golf Centre

Year Built 1976

Dress code Smart golf attire

Snacks

Clubhouse

I enjoy to play this course. There's a mixture of hazards and some holes can be tricky. A shame is half an hour drive away for me. Good driving range and putt practicing area.

Wexham Park (Blue Course)

My brother and I played Wexham Park (Blue Course) on Sunday 9th June 2019. We have played this course on a number of occasions and always find it gives you a testing game. The greens we medium to slow and were in excellent condition. The pace of play was reasonable although on past visits, the course can become crowded and it is not uncommon to have a 3.5 to 4 hour round. We enjoyed our round of golf and would recommend this course to anyone who wants a good test of your game. The green fees I believe are very competitive and for a course of this standard, offers excellent value for money. The staff and selection of eats and drinks on the 19th are good and the friendliness of the staff is always to a very high standard. I would highly recommend this course.

Lovely course, great value for Saturday morning

Played on Saturday morning and was perfect place. Club house was really nice and had cheap food and the course was in good condition.

The course was in places quite tricky and the greens were fast and undulating. Will definitely come back.

Handicap 14
Shot +15

Lovely golf course

Lovely golf course well laid out , staff very friendly will definitely be going back

Wexham Park Blue Course

We played on Sunday 27th January 2019 in conditions that can only be described as awful. The high winds and sleet made playing conditions as hard as they could be. However, the course was in reasonable condition considering the time of year. The greens were not ideal with many playing inconsistent, but taking into account the inclement weather over the past week, I suppose were what was expected. I would recommend this course to anyone who would want a good test and excellent value for money. The 19th was truly excellent with friendly staff and a good selection of food and good quality ales. Highly recommended.

Scrubby Course

I played the course on a fair day with only low wind. I have to say that I was not impressed with the course. The tees were in poor condition, often on sloping lies and the fairways and light rough were in poor condition and scrubby. There was poor sign posting for next tees and the course lay out was, in my opinion, bitty. So in general there was not much good to say about the course other than the greens were in reasonable condition given the time of year. The pace of play was very slow too. My two ball took 4 hours exactly to get round. On a plus note the clubhouse was welcoming and friendly with a good choice of fare and facilities. I did not go in to the pro shop so cant comment.

Wexham Park Golf Course (Blue Course)

My brother and I have played this course before and always found it a challenge. Unfortunately, we only managed 14 holes as the light faded badly having started at 14.06. The greens were not at their best and the fairways have taken a battering during the Summer months. The signage could be better as a number of holes were difficult to negotiate. I would say the course is a test and is great value for money. The driving range is handy and the the club house is excellent with friendly staff and an excellent selection of ales. We recommend this course to anyone.

Highly recommended

We were looking for a casual course to play on a Sunday morning at relatively short notice and we were not disappointed. Pro shop and bar staff were very friendly and the starter was very pleasant (unlike some!). Course was busy but we kept moving at a good pace all things considered. The course was in good condition and provided a good challenge. Very enjoyable!

Wexham Park Golf Course

My brother and I played Wexham Park Golf Course on Friday 21st September 2018. We found the course to be challenging, particularly in very windy conditions. The course is a good test and the greens we found were in excellent condition. The off-course amenities were excellent, providing a good choice of ales and food and the staff could not have been more helpful. I would recommend this course very highly.

Great course with challenging holes

An excellent golf course with some really challenging holes. Be careful with your teeing as a poor shot will land you in plenty of trouble. The greens were perfect and good sand in the bunkers! I shot 101 when I normally score around 95 - 98 so the miss-timed tee shots proved costly.

Will definitely play here again.

Positive chang

Having played the Wexham since 2012, I must say this is the best condition I have see it play. Greens are in superb condition, bunkers have good sand and fairways are well maintained. Well done to the groundsmen and greenkeeper!

Great course I like it more every time

A great course with some challenging holes as well as some wide open fairways a good mix of long and short par 3s and a really pleasant environment. Range, trollies and buggies available at the well stocked pro shop. The only reason I gave 3 stars for the off course amenities is the last 2 times I've played the bar has been closed as we've finished. There were still people coming round behind us, seems to keep some very odd hours.

Excellent days golf.

I last played this course about 25 years ago, on arrival it looked lovely, clean well laid out with the driving range next to the club house. Staff in the pro shop were really nice and friendly. The course is well laid out and presented in beautiful condition with some challenging holes. I can't wait to go back again. Staff and food in the bar was really good.

Very nice

Lovely course the greens are very true only down side no layout of where your heading at the tee box so buy a guide

Good demanding course

Throughly enjoyed course will play again very soon

Little gem

Lovely course . Short but well designed .greeens in good condition

Very poor speed, abandoned after 9 holes

Sunday sunny 1 PM tee off is usually safe bet to enjoy playing for the first time a golf course as a 1-ball. Usually do not complain about slow play, started with 2 groups in front at a reasonable speed. However coming 5th hole had to wait on the tee for 15 minutes, up to 20 minutes on the 7th with 3 groups waiting to tee-off. After that, lost the will to live...

About the course, or at least what I saw of it, very tight fairways and interesting dog-legs. Nice setting with beauty value, where distance control and accuracy seem key. Would say above average difficulty. Plenty of Juniors around and very nice practice facilities.

No outstanding hole comes to mind, Par 5 16th running alongside 5th look very interesting, but did not play it.

Probably won't bother to come again.

Wexham, South Bucks