Style Parkland
Whitewebbs Golf Club
Powered by GolfNow.co.uk

Year Built 1932
Architect Hawtree Ltd (1932) John Henry Taylor (1932)

Carts Yes - GBP 21.00

my home course

I have been playing golf for 18 years, I'm now 32 and live in Enfield, my first ever round of golf was at whitewebbs golf course and I fell in love, the scenery the course the people i just fell in love. I'm now off 6 handicap and although i have played everywhere in the area including all the private courses such as Bush hill park, my love is still with whitewebbs, it is a special place for me, and for the price on my opinion you cannot beat it locally. thank you whitewebbs you started my love affair with this amazing game.

Great value for money at twilight.

Course in good condition, and nice layout. Back nine especially interesting and more testing.

Whitewebbs Park - A little gem in North London

First time playing Whitewebbs Park and I have to say for a public, municipal, council run golf course this is well worth a visit. OK the course was pretty wet in places, but after the snow and rain recently, the course isn't too bad. Short in length from the white tees, about 5800 yards, but that's not to say its easy with a stiff par 68 with 5 x par 3's and just the 1 x par 5. Some driveable par 4's in the summer, but others that will take 2 very good hits to reach. The best holes in my opinion are 11, 12 and 13, a testing trio of holes, two long par 4's and a 210 yard par 3. The 8th and the 16th are also a good test with 16th deserving of stroke index 1. Good signage between holes and at each tee with a hole layout, which made it easy to find our way around the course.The practice facilities are adequate. A couple of nets to hit balls on, a small chipping area and a small putting green. The clubhouse is in desperate need of some updating and financial backing to make it a place for golfers to want to stay after their round and have a beer, coffee, food and a chat. All that's available at present is a coffee machine and some beer bottles and chocolate in a fridge in the pro-shop. The pro shop itself though, has a decent amount of golf items available including shoes, shirts, balls, etc All in all, Whitewebbs is worth a visit and at £15 for a winter midweek round is great value. Note, the postcode of EN2 9HH doesn't take you the clubhouse and pro-shop, but to the bottom of the course where their is a halfway house. The postcode should be EN2 9HQ, which is the Toby Cavery adjacent to the clubhouse and course,and where you can get decent cooked meals before and after your round.

Good value for money, worth a visit

Starts off with a fairly easy par 3 and ends with a slightly more challenging par 3. One par 5 that played over a creek, as do 4 other par 4's, which offer a nice challenge. I'm not mega long off the tee but well thought out shots will get you round comfortably.

Greens are slow in my opinion and strangely rolled but it just makes for more aggressive chipping. We had a 12pm tee time and made it round with no bother, pace of play was decent. Staff are great there too and there's a nice half way house after the par 5 10th. We stopped for some food and drink as there was no one behind us.

Would recommend a visit and will be going again. (Although I played shocking!)

Crews Hill, Enfield
Bush Hill, Enfield
Southgate, Enfield
Cheshunt, Broxbourne
New Barnet, Barnet
Sewardstonebury, Epping Forest
3.4532058824

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.
Featured Content