Year Built 1999
Architect Jay Morrish (1999) Carter Morrish (1999)

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Home course

This is my home course. Very nice course, could be top 3 in all southeast TN/North GA, with just a little better conditions. Still one of the best courses in the Chattanooga area. Green on #11 needs an overhaul as it is usually in bad condition. Overall this is a great course to play, with the possibility of being fantastic!

This course had a wonderful staff

They paired me up with some locals thank goodness. I may of had difficult time in some places trying to get to next hole. Do not recommend walking, WAY to much travel in between holes.

Gerry2855

Course was in great condition considering all the snow we had. Greens were top notch. Only knock is lack of restrooms on the course.

Good course

Fairways in good condition. Greens a little beat up but still roll nicely.

Good golf course with room for improvement.

I would not suggest this course to those of less than average ability due to way too much out of bounds and otherwise tight driving holes. I hit 10 of 14 fairways the day I played, which is a good day for me. I would not have found the round to be enjoyable if I had had a bad day with the driver.

Suggestions for manager of this course:

1. An overall map of the course would be very helpful. This golf course runs through a residential neighborhood and it is not always obvious where the next hole is. I've been playing golf 51 years and this may be the most confusing course I have ever played in this respect.

2. A map of the current hole at each tee box. One hole in particular was a sharp dogleg left, but I couldn't tell that from the tee.

3. Serious redesign of the 8th hole.....it was almost unplayable.......there is really nowhere to drive the ball. A sign at the tee box indicating the yardage to reach the water on various lines of play would have been helpful.

All things considered, I actually liked this golf course. I will probably play again at some point.

Commented on 11/17/2013

I agree #8 is a very bad design... overall id consider it one of the better courses in this area

Quirky course in good shape

The greens were in really good shape plus the fairways were nice to hit off of. The holes were confusing at best, not only to get around but to plan out and play. We asked a worker for help and he said to look for tips on the back of the scorecard but it was blank.

great course

fair ways keep up great, rough was rough, greens firm but soft and very fast. a lot of obstacles.

Good course!

Nice course! greens are very nice, fairways also. Challenging. also wide variety of yardages with the different tees. the only bad part is almost no yardage markers anywhere besides the 100, 150, and 200. to have more on each hole would be great.

A little soggy

I thought that I would play the white tees (about 6000 yards) since I was unfamiliar with the coarse. Normally I play around 6300 yards (the blue tees said 6300 + ). The coarse was still quite soggy due to recent rain. The white tees were moved forward almost up to the green tees (ladies?). So this made the coarse easier than it would normally be. It also made judging some of the landing areas difficult. The only distance markers were 175, 150, and 100 marked on the cart path on most but not all holes. So I thought I was playing white tee distances when I was closer to the green tee distances.
The greens were in excellent condition. Most fairways were nice and wide and forgiving.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Good Course

This course is a good course and it's even better when GolfNow can book you for $21 like they did for me. It's not too long, even from the back tees. The greens are rolling smooth and the fairways are in pretty good shape. The only thing I could complain about was the Chattanooga heat! Nice deal and a nice course.

In great shape. Greens have a lot of slope which makes it a challenge.

Different type of course than I am used to playing, but I enjoyed it!

This course is very different in it's design in that it was built in a gated community and it is obvious that a lot of holes are cramped, meaning a lot of fairway are tight, especially from the back tees which is where we played from.Course plays over 7100 yards from the back tees but we hardly noticed because the ground is firm and you get a lot of role.Note: good golf course to play when it has been raining a lot.The cart paths are very hard to get used to at this place as you feel as if you have drove 5 miles by the time you are through with 18 holes and that is probably pretty close to what you do actually drive! Watch very carefully for the directional signs everywhere you go, because if you do not then you might end up at the other end of the neighborhood! All in all it is a little above average golf course in my opinion, it has some very neat and pretty golf holes and would suggest for anyone to go and try it and see how you personally like it. Worth trying for sure! It has bent grass greens that were playing just a little bit slower than I would have prefered, but they rolled nice and true on the putts! Warning!!! Not a walkers golf course!

Hard Fairways

More sprinklers in fairways would help. Yardage on some tee shots needed because of need to hit irons.

Ooltewah, Tennessee