Torrance Park Golf Course
White 72 6148 yards
Yellow 71 5916 yards
Red (W) 72 5518 yards
Scorecard for Torrance Park Golf Course
White M: 71.4/116 343 170 354 345 490 379 384 361 453 3279 489 404 162 383 314 301 134 476 176 2839 6118
Yellow M: 70.3/110 323 163 341 332 476 370 375 350 432 3162 481 390 154 367 308 292 124 462 176 2754 5916
Red W: 71.9/120 312 163 326 319 462 362 315 289 388 2936 404 326 154 352 308 292 124 446 176 2582 5518

Year Built 2009
Architect Dave Thomas (2009)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard

Played On 07/22/2018

Take advantage

With the good weather the staff have taken advantage and got this course in great condition. Greens are a good challenge for a golfer of my standard, fairways let the ball run giving you extra yards and bunkers sand dry. I was in a few. With tee off times offering great prices I will be booking a few more games before the rains start to fall. I dont play in bad weather.
Played On 07/19/2018

Lovely Morning Round

Played this early in the morning. Course was busy but didn’t cause any delays. Recomend giving it a go
Course Conditions Excellent
Played On 07/06/2018

The course has fantastic features throughout.

The last time i played the course was prior to the new layout a few years ago, I found the new layout great with a challenging par 5 to start , the weather was great on the day and helped to tame the course some what, the facilities from locker room to bar are superb with very friendly staff eager to help you enjoy the experience, i will be back . Regards Henry.
Played On 05/26/2018

Group in front ruined round

Positives....... Excellent clubhouse Excellent course and greens fast Good challenge Good bunkers Cons........ Group in front 3-ball, ridiculously slow and wouldnt let anyone through. (We were a quick 2-ball). This caused 10min wait on each tee, put me off my round, I then played awful due to frustration.
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Played On 09/11/2017

Torrance Park Golf Club

The fairways were unplayable, they recieved a lot of rain the day before but the course has virtually no drainage systems so it was like playing in a swamp. The greens were some of the best greens I have played this year bar a few with still water and puddles on them, so credit to the greenkeeper for this. But you cant play golf with just greens so for this reason I would not recommend the course.
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Conditions Poor
Value for the Money Poor
TorranceParkGC
Commented On 03/07/2018
Good Morning, Many thanks for your review. We experienced our wettest summer since the course opened last year which did take its toll on the Fairways. We have carried out a lot of work over the winter months on the fairways to speed up the rate at which the water gets through into our drainage system and we will see the benefits of that this season (Although hopefully we wont see as much rain). I am pleased that you found our greens to be in great condition despite the weather and I would hope you would return again this season to try us again. Also for 2018 we have a brand new fleet of Greenkeeping equipment arriving as well as building a maintenance facility. We will continue to invest in the facilities and the course to improve it year on year. Kind Regards, Torrance Park GC
Played On 08/20/2017

Good up and coming new course

Great layout and well kept greens was a bit wet underfoot so no roll from tee shots would like to play when dried out
Staff Friendliness Average
Course Conditions Average
TorranceParkGC
Commented On 03/07/2018
Good Morning, Many Thanks for your review. I am delighted to here that you enjoyed our layout and greens at Torrance Park. We have continued to work on the fairways over the winter months and we hope to see you visit again in 2018. Kind Regards, Torrance Park GC
Played On 08/08/2017

Nice greens

The fairways need work and if the ball goes into the rough there's little chance of finding it But the greens were in good condition
Staff Friendliness Average
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Average
Played On 07/16/2017
Staff Friendliness Fair
Played On 07/02/2017

Great up and coming course

Course is going to be excellent in 5 or so years. Greens held up well but rough is very unforgiving.
Played On 06/11/2017
played this course last year and wasn't impressed but decided to give it another chance and I wasn't impressed again One of the worst maintained course I have ever played on u couldn't tell the first cut from the fairways At the back of one green there was a live wire showing out an electrical box !!! Sand was like concrete I could go on and on !!!
Staff Friendliness Poor