Irene Golf and Country Club
|Gold (W)||72||5579 yards||71.7||120|
|Black M: 72.6/128||418||354||326||195||489||165||535||433||420||3335||364||356||427||398||411||550||161||373||412||3452||6787|
|Blue M: 71.4/124||395||340||315||180||470||148||487||419||396||3150||359||334||421||386||398||533||150||366||396||3343||6493|
|White M: 68.9/118||376||326||272||139||424||131||463||405||354||2890||324||323||381||340||374||502||127||337||383||3091||5981|
|Gold M: 65.4/111 W: 70.4/122||327||295||229||96||382||114||413||311||334||2501||312||283||336||294||342||488||100||305||354||2814||5315|
|Red W: 66.4/113||272||272||195||76||336||98||373||287||264||2173||268||255||297||256||285||454||77||279||306||2477||4650|
Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Tennessee
I really enjoyed Irene today. Very nice course. Mature, well cared for grounds. Solid layout with a lot of memorable holes. Not real long, not a lot of trouble spots, fairly tight fairways but still can miss and have a shot. Very welcoming staff, actually got us off early. Greens are subtle-tricky, were very playable despite still recovering from aerating. Nice price - will definitely want to play again. Just a real enjoyable round. Thanks Irene!
Irene Golf Course
The course is very very nice and very well maintained.. The layout is excellent!
The course was in good shape and everything was well taken care of but the tournament people in front of us played really slow and bad
Greens and fairways was perfect. Glad to know this course is on Golf Now.
The course was in great shape for this time of year and the people there were fantastic. Tough course but lots of fun.
Until this past weekend, IGC was a private, members-only course. I was told they opened up to players only through GN this past weekend. I caught a Hot Deal and went to try it out. Here’s my assessment -
* Nice staff and well-stocked pro shop.
* Nice clubhouse and grill area with attractive landscaping.
* Driving, chipping, and putting areas are well maintained.
* Course is fenced and separated from adjacent apartments.
* Course topo is nicely varied and course is well maintained.
* Holes 12 and 18 parallel the driving range and the fairways are littered with range balls - I was a bit anxious playing my 2nd shots.
* Additional course signage is needed; leaving the 12th hole newcomers will wander a maze of cart paths looking for the 13 tee box.
* Course is entirely Bermuda, so prime conditions won’t occur until mid-May or so.
The course is in great shape and everything else was in good condition it was a lot of fun u guys r doing great