Year Built 2000

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper attire is required. No blue jeans, blue jean shorts, cutoffs, athletic shorts, tee-shirts, tank tops.

Rewarding for beginners yet challenging for intermediate play!

There are options for layups or going for it, there are forced layups, island greens, many different water features, and fluffy clean bunkers! It’s wide open for the most part, with some holes reminding me of St. Andrews links. All around wonderful course!

Rude counter personel ( bob)

I play fair oaks a bunch, love the place .this morning I called (11:30)to see if they had an opening. I was told that 2:20 was the earliest available w/4 players. When we showed up only 3 of us could make it. Bob, who works out there part time behind the counter was p1ssed that we only had 3. I understand about the covid19 rules. He was telling us we didnt follow the rules and that they lost money cause they had reserved the cart for our 4th and some body . He had such an attitude with a friend of mine that my friend said I wont be back. Bob replied " that's fine, stonebridge is right down the street. Bob also told me when I asked about the possibility of a rain check he replied "depends on what kinda mood I'm in". Is this the kind of people you want your customers to meet?
We did have a rain delay but still finished in about 3hrs.

Linda you need to have a talk with bod. I even played a round of golf with bob when he moved here from STL area. Seemed like a nice guy. Maybe he was expecting an "early go". because of rain.
Bob had come out of the pro shop and told some others that rain was coming and was gonna be there at 2:30

And it ain't like they were short of carts. When we got there at about 1:50 there was probably 25 carts ready to go

Fair Oaks GC in Oakland, TN

Nice little jewel right outside the beltway!! The fairways were in great shape. The rough was not very rough, not a big deal. The greens were receptive and putts were rolling true. The sand traps can use some more sand; it was like hitting off dirt, so don’t go in the bunkers!! Breezes were welcoming and kept the hot weather tolerable. The local guys said that there’s always a breeze here. Enjoyed very much for my first time. I need to learn the coarse better to manage where I should hit to.

Best value for course within a 100 miles

Great greens they roll true and fast. Course is kept up very well. A gem

Somerville, Tennessee