The Golf Center at Kings Island - Academy Course

Gold 16 1127 yards

Year Built 2006

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Don't waste your money

This was not the first time I've played this course. On my first visit I was able to book the 7 dollar deal on golfnow.com and was able to play unlimited. During my second visit I was rushed off the course by a rude staff member who said that my rate was for 4 holes only. I payed 7 dollars to play and 4 dollars for a cart just to play 4 holes? I was told that if I wanted to play unlimited I would have to pay the 20 dollar rate. Now mind you the course description states that I could play multiple shots and multiple balls as this was a practice style course, so in theory I could have taken 4 hours to play the 4 holes but couldn't not play multiple holes over that same time period. When I asked the staff about taking 4 hours to play the 4 holes they said that I could do that. In my opinion if this course was 10.00 or under for unlimited or a set time period to play as many holes as you could, it would be a great deal as the course was fun to play and was in great condition. But at 11 dollars for just four holes I wouldn't waste my money there are far better courses that you can play 9 holes for that amount, or 20.00 for 18. Don't waste your money.

Great practice facility

Being able to play many different shots on a real course is much more beneficial to my game than the same old thing at the range. You can literally practice with every club in your bag in a real golf situation. The cost is cheaper than a bucket of balls as well.

Academy is a good place to practice

The academy course was a good place to practice. No rush, can hit extra shots and the fun holes. The walk between holes is a bit long.

This 4 hole course is great for the money

With only 4 holes, it is a great practice course and can be done in about a hour.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019