Diadema Golf Club

Red W: 68.1/120 278 117 401 336 231 238 391 87 288 2367 4762
Handicap 7 3 5 1 15 11 13 17 9
Par 4 3 5 4 4 4 5 3 4 36 72

Year Built 2014
Architect Michael Zikorus (2014)

Great 9 hole course

Found this course by luck driving by it on the way to West Forks, Maine. Flat and easy to walk. Great condition including tees, fairways and greens. Nice variety of holes, and liked the extra tee and green for 17 if you play "18" holes on this 9 hole course. Bunkers were really good - not gravel and rocks like many courses in Maine. Nice practice area, but old worn out range balls.

Enjoyable Afternoon!

While visiting family in SE Maine, I had the pleasure of playing this little hidden gem. Was fortunate to be able to play with owner Phil Mattingly, and his son Josh. Although only a 9-hole course, the immaculate course conditions and facilities make it well worth the $44 greens fee. The "back 9" is played from an optional set of tees, and 1 hole plays to a different green. Also had a great lunch in the clubhouse. Friendly staff...all-around pleasant experience and well worth the drive from whereever you are. Looking forward to playing it again my next trip to ME.

A gem!

New course "in the middle of nowhere" but not far from Sugarloaf. Excellent conditions and aesthetically striking. One hole is a short par 4 with a 6 ft deep bunker in the middle of the fairway. Another hole, a par 3, has 2 separate greens--play 1 the front 9, the other on the back.If it wasn't so far away I would definitely play it regularly!

This course is in pristine condition!

I wished I lived closer. I definitely would become a member. Golfing this course is always a treat. One of the best course I've ever played.

Great Surprise

We really enjoyed the course, the greens were superb.

Hidden Gem

My wife and I, along with another couple, played this course last Saturday. The course is located in an unlikely location - off the beaten path,. Arriving at the course, we were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful first impressions. We played four holes and then the rain came. We went into the clubhouse and had a tasty lunch. After the rain stopped, the course allowed us to begin on the first hole again. The more we played, the more we loved the course. The course is just plain beautiful! Extremely well groomed. Plenty of challenging holes with water and traps in abundance. Every thing about this course is superb. From the tee boxes to the fairways to the greens. There is not a finer nine hole course in Maine. We look forward to coming back!

first time out

Played Diadema Golf Course in North Anson yesterday, it is a nine hole course with little verity in tee boxes or the back nine. Which I found not to be a problem. It gave me a chance to try to shot better the second time around. (“I didn’t “) The first holed is a nice risk reward shot over a sand trap to the hole. Plenty of room on the left to bail out. The second hole you have to hit the ball way to the left to be able to have a good second shot. Again a good risk reward shot over water on your second shot if you want to go for it in two as it is a par 5. I could go on and on. The course is carved out of big pines. It has a different type of grass then we are use to around here Blue Grass. All of the greens were fast and challenging. The only negative that I can see is it is 31 miles away from Waterville. If not I would be a member there. Instead it will be some place I go monthly. As for walking the course, the tee boxes are some distances from one hole to another. If walking you will be allowing players in carts who don’t get into trouble to go through. In closing didn’t have a chance to try the chowder but it smelt really heavenly.

Diadema Golf Course

A very nice course in a country setting that is extremely well manicured. Well grassed fairways that play in to large greens that requires careful course management. Definitely would recommend playing to appreciate the quality of care and expense that has produced a very nice golf course. Will play again.

Madison, Maine