2.4

Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Golf Headquarters Golfplex

Year Built 1997

Course is in absolutely terrible shape

I booked the same course Friday and was told to play Pheasant Run. Sunday with the same booking I was told I could only play the pitch and putt. As you can see from the photo of the green(what is supposed to be the green), the whole place is in terrible shape. In most cases you'd be better off trying to hit from the gravel parking lot. It'd be an OK place to work on your short game and putts, if there were greens that actually had grass on them. If you do venture out here, keep in mind the longest hole is 65 yards. You carry a wedge and a putter for the entire 18. We did 4 holes and left, as it was not worth playing in my opinion.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Golf Headquarters GolfPlex.

The conditions were terrible, worst greens I’ve ever played on. They either need major work or shut down

Commented on 09/25/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Golf Headquarters GolfPlex. We hope to see you again soon.

Very short, strategic course

This course was very rough since we played it early in the golf season. It still needed more time for the grass and greens to fill in. The course yardage was also very short, so only a putter and a pitching wedge are needed. Some of the holes with water are challenging but overall it was too short for our liking.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course conditions are very important to us. We are working to get everything up to par as the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Golf Headquarters GolfPlex. We hope to see you again soon.

When Nothing Else is Available

A pitch and Putt, fairly wide open. OK for beginners, not much to write about for regular golfers. Course is OK, range balls are beat up, practice putting green is tiny and slow. Staff is very friendly, I only play here when I have no other convenient options.

Nice little Pitch & Putt

I frequent this little course to work on my irons and putter. There are a few holes in the 20-30 yard range, and one that is 65 yards with about 45 yards of water between the tee and cup. I recommend for anyone wanting to work on their short game.

Weldon Spring, Missouri