Learn more about becoming a member at
Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club

Type Private

Year Built 2015
Fairways Bentgrass
Greens Bentgrass
Architect Wendell Pickett (2008) Bill Brownlee (2008)

Carts Yes - included

Fitness, Tennis, Pickleball

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 10

Arizona Advisor

Excellent

I have been playing all around the Phoenix area. From Gold Canyon (East) Eloy (South) to Oakcreek and Stone Ridge (North) and nearly everywhere in between. This course has by far the best greens I have ever played on. Very soft and smooth almost like a carpet. The rest of the course is in excellent shape. This is a fun course. I love all the elevation changes. It makes it exciting. The staff was very professional. The ranger came by and checked in on me a few times. Made sure I had water. It was very hot out. Nice guy. We chatted a bit before moving on.

Boyz $$$ game

Our private course was closed for maintenance & we traveled to Wickenburg Ranch to play our money game. What a delight would highly recommend this course.

Best of the Best!

Wickenburg Golf and Social club is my personal favorite course in the Phoenix / Wickenburg area. The conditions are always unbelievable even in the hot summer months when some courses struggle. The facilities up here are the best! I have played almost every course in the area and Wickenburg is still the Champ! I highly recommend making the drive to see for yourself!

WOW, Just WOW

What a beast! Been wanting to come here for awhile and it was worth it. First the service, and people working there are great.
The course is a lot of fun, I'll tell you now! If you have a chance to golf with someone who is a regular here. It would help big time! You have some blind shots, and you have no idea whats coming up. The greens were recently aerated, so give it about a week and it should be pristine!
This track is a little tough, but it's fun. And just be smart about it.

Great Sunday

Course was great as usual, greens not as fast as a couple weeks ago, but still true. Lucked out on the weather as the high was only 90. Staff was great as always, highly recommended!!

Commented on 07/01/2020

Dear u314159776629,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear the course was enjoyable and in good condition, and the experience delivered by our staff exceeded your expectations. Please come back and see us again soon!

Birthday Round

Great course, staff was excellent, highly recommend.

Commented on 07/01/2020

Dear u314159776629,

Thanks for spending your birthday with us and even better to hear you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to having you back out to play again soon.

Director of Golf

Awesome course, not a great experience on the course

Marshall hassled is the entire way, even when group was still in the green at times. Not a great time to enjoy a$200 round

Commented on 05/30/2020

Maybe for you a 4.5 hour round of golf is fine, but for the rest of us it is not. NO reason to play anything longer than 3 hours. Don't come back, slow play sucks for everyone behind you.

Dear u350305387,

Thanks for taking time to provide some insight into your experience with us. We'll be sure to get with the team on our Player Assistant's approach, which I do apologize for on this occasion, but hope you appreciate the importance of pace of play and our emphasis on monitoring this for all our guest to ensure a great experience.

Staff problems

We had a golf group head out here about 4 weeks ago and we were really excited about the course. The experience was spoiled by the pro shop experience. We went next store to the bar to purchase champagne for the final par 3 experience (we like wine) and got accused of bringing drinks on the course when walking from the bar through the clubhouse. I explained I would show him my receipt and I was next door, but he didn’t care. He then further accused my friend in the cart for bringing alcohol on site, which he had bought earlier and offered to provide a receipt. Twice accused. No apology, just smug - we would have spent a lot of money in the pro shop but we were too offended. Also, 2 people cancelled due to potential Covid 19 and there were zero refunds. I wrote to our booking agent and they didn’t even ask to reach out and speak upon my request. This course costs a good chunk of change, and it was well over an hour to get from PHX. I’m disappointed in the club and would recommend taking your money somewhere that can provide a better experience - and not be accusatory. I’m happy to discuss further and can direct message me on FB to set up a call to discuss more.

Commented on 07/14/2020

Dear BrysonBroshambo,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. Regarding the issue of alcohol, the initial inquiry on our side was to ensure it wasn't outside alcohol as that isn't allowed by law. Secondly, we have to ensure that no glass or bottles are brought on course. Issues regarding the tee time and your agent you worked with to setup the golf are unfortunately out of our control, but I assure you we have been very lenient during these trying times. Would be happy to discuss off line via phone, if you would like to speak further regarding your experience.

928-668-5534

Great course!

Beautiful course, very friendly staff, course conditions excellent! Plan to play again on Sunday!

Dear Louann2225569,

Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback on your experience with us, and we look forward to having you back out soon!

My new favorite course.

Immaculate course condition. Best tee boxes I have ever seen....manicured and flat. Fairways are wide and perfect....like hitting off a mat. Greens are true, fast, and very challenging. Back 9 has two of the most beautiful holes I have ever seen. The course is 50 miles from home and worth the drive.

Dear Mhachquet,

Thanks for your comments and feedback on your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear the course conditions exceeded your expectations, as that is something we take very serious. Our signature hole (#13), i'll take a guess, is one of the holes you were referring to on the back nine. Thanks for your support and we look forward to your return visit in the future.

Fun golf outing

Oh my gosh. This course is absolutely beautiful. A bit hard, but a lit if fun. My only "complaint" was when we were done with our round, we went to the restaurant to eat dinner, we were not able to dine there because we didn't have reservations. I wish we would have known ahead of time. Otherwise, a very fun day!!

Dear u486838008,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. Its unfortunate to hear your feedback on the dining experience afterwards, and I do apologize for that. I will be sure to pass on your feedback and ensure a better experience on your next visit with us.

Director of Golf

Great course but tough to play when windy !

Beautiful course in excellent condition. Very organized and friendly staff. Clearly a well run facility. Well stocked pro shop. Practice range was very good also. Greens were very tricky but in very good condition and ran true. Never saw a mower but course was immaculate. Very tough to play on a windy day like today but this is a great course and the people there are doing a great job !

Dear u314159802355,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. We are glad the conditions and overall experience exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you back out in the near future!

Worth the money

The course was in fantastic shape. Greens were bent grass and fast and true. Lots of undulations And held the shot in very well. If you hit a bad shot you will pay. The views were amazing.

Dear John9908175,

Thanks for your review of your round and experience with us. We are glad to hear the conditions exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed the views. We look forward to having you back out in the near future.

Must Play

Have been playing golf for almost 50 years and have played over 350 different courses and this is as good as it gets

Staff - friendly, informative from the bag drop , pro shop , starter and ranger

Tee boxes - perfect , grass is tightly mown, level
Fairways - - perfect
Bunkers - only was in 2 green side , they were perfect

Greens - bent grass , rolled true and at a good speed. They are large and undulated

Layout - lots of elevation changes

Pace of play - threesome 11:00 time , finished in 3:50 playing behind several 4somes

There are a few blind shots so if you are lucky to play with someone that played the course ask questions

While quite the drive from Phoenix , at $145 in January this is worth every penny

Great course, must play

Dear Sam5773357,

Thanks for taking the time to provide a very informative review of your experience with us. We are glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Dear stevenmariani,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us and we look forward to having you back out soon.

Wonderful experience

Troon knows how to treat golfers. It was a beautiful day and the course was great. The course is difficult with several par 3s a little long for we recreational golfers. Keep up the good work. Thank you

Dear u000001632694,

Thanks for your feedback and comments regarding your recent experience with us. Thanks for your support and we look forward to having you back out with us in the near future.

Wickenburg, Arizona