Style Executive

Formerly known as Emerald Greens Golf Course.

One Club

Year Built 2007
Fairways Winter Rye Grass

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Fun Nine

Course has a nice layout, conditions are very good, tees, fairways, bunkers and greens are well maintained.
Pace of play is excellent.
If you would like to play a quick 9 you can be done within 1.5 hours and a quick 18 would take approx 2.5 hours (playing the same 9 twice).

Pace of play was terrible... course condition was wet.....cart path only. Won't be back anytime soon!

Fun with friends

Nice little course that allows great practice using lots of clubs!

Review from a locAL

Today was my second time playing the course. I play all over the area, regularly. I really enjoy playing this course. Some of these reviews talked about the staff, they've been nothing but awesome to me. It has a putting green, a bar that you can order anything to go, and a pro shop. The pro shop isnt huge, but a better sele6than some of the other courses I have played on. Now to the course. First, the golf carts are worth it alone. Cooler attached to the cart, comfy seats, storage galore, charging ports for phones, and a LCD screen that tells distance hit, and how far to go. And you can order food from the cart to have for ready at the bar. The course itself is in fantastic shape. After playing many rounds, on quite a few courses this summer, I can tell they work hard. It's only 9 holes, but they are challenging. I've only been playing since the beginning of the summer, and some of the holes deal with lots of water, and they can be intimidating. But I still have no problem stepping up to the tee box and going for it. Fairways can be narrow at points, so the course isn't forgiving at times. But pace of play hasn't been an issue with either of my rounds., and everyone I've shared the course with have been friendly and courteous. The greens were in great shape both times, and they played fast, and the pins can definitely be in some tricky locations. I will certainly play here again, even though I know I'm going to loose some balls.

Phone number

I wanted to call the golf course to see if it was experiencing the same weather I was from 10 miles away. It is very difficult to contact them, as their website had an automated message that did not have an option for the golf pro shop. I only located the pro shop telephone number when I went back and looked at my Golf Now reservation again. Perhaps their main number, which is close to the pro shop number, should offer an option for the pro shop.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Also there are no hot deals for this course just in case anyone is looking. The lowest I ever see a round at this course is for 25.00 and up...

Water everywhere

Seemed like water was in play on almost every hole from the white tees so add a little wind and it's a challenging 9 holes. Course was in very good condition given the recent weather.

Not for the average golfer.

The course’s slogan is “The Best 45 Holes in Golf”. What a rip off. It is a 9 hole layout with tiny greens and tight fairways. Don’t waste your time unless you don’t have time to play a real course.

Fun to play golf course

It's only 9 holes, but you can play twice if you want to play 18 holes. Make sure to use your sandwedge for red tees on hole #4
par 3 because there's a possibility that you can hit a car passing by...

Well Maintained golf course

It's a challenging golf course because of all the waters, but it's fun to play alone, with your family, friends or co workers. It's also a perfect golf course to practice on your game if it's not busy. The staff let me go in about 20 minutes before my tee time, because it was open when I arrived a little early. Some golf courses make you wait till your actual tee time although the golf course is wide open. I give this golf course a 5 stars ...
Highly recommended...

SUCKS

Awful. Mosquitoes everywhere. Had to skip 3 holes because there were so many. They have no sort of clubhouse at all. On one of the holes somebody threw a ball at us from the apartment complexes beside the course. I wouldn’t play here again even if you paid me to

ONE CLUB NINE

Nice 9hole course! Short but some holes tight with water in play on maybe 5! My complaint is the woman in the so called clubhouse made a comment about golfnow in a negative way that i feel they dont want golfnow customers playing their course on a discount rate. If they feel that way why do they offer their course? I live only about 20 miles from this course but i probably want play there anymore!!!!!!!!

Fun little course

I really enjoyed playing this little course while on vacation - showed the importance of wedge play. Allowed me to hit everything in the bag at least once and was in great condition. A few holes were pretty tight so beware of others teeing off on other holes. Staff was very friendly and they were remodeling the pro shop. Offers great stay and play packages for those visiting the beach.

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020