Le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club - Tadoussac Course

Carts: Yes - included in green fee
Caddies: No

Practice bunker: Yes

Dress code: Collared shirts, tailored pants / shorts (no cutoffs), appropriate footwear. Jeans & sweat pants are not acceptable.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, (JCB) Japan Credit Bureau

Gold 35 2918 yards N/A N/A
Silver 36 2630 yards N/A N/A
Bronze 35 2287 yards N/A N/A

"Awesome Course; Amazing views!!"

BabyLama2014's avatar
Miami Advisor

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2017

Great historic course in La Malbaie. Charlevoix is a fantastic spot (aside from the golf also) and I would go back everyday of the week.

Arrival at the course, you hike 1.5km up a mountain to the course sitting on top with breathe taking views of the Bas-St. Laurent. Course consists of three 9 hole loops.

We played all three in our two days there. Course is in fantastic shape, with very big greens and fairways with lots of undulation.

Practice range is small, but fun. you cant hit woods, but thats fine. Essentially hitting it down a big mountain. So much fun to watch the air time that the ball gets.

As a resort course, the fairways are very welcoming. At 6000-6200 yards depending on the courses you play, its a course that doesnt require driver off every hole as some holes are tighter then others. Great par 3's, pas 4's and very scorable par 5's.. honestly I would reccomend this spot to anyone looking for a great golf experience.

At $90 (right before prime season) and $65 (twilight) I feel that we got decent value, considering what a round costs during the prime summer months.

** The only negative was the rain policy. We paid the twilight late as we arrived and had a 3pm tee time and started with no rain as indicated on the forecast. After 9 holes, and because we couldnt see 50ft in front of us due to fog, we stopped and asked for a reimboursement of the 9 we didnt play. We were rudely told that "they cant control the weather, and it was on us".. at worst we asked if we can be given a credit for the following day since we are coming back, but still, this was refused.

All in all, our Saturday round in the sun was very special.

"Excellent Golf Course"

capitaine1979's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/16/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

If I could give 3.5 for this review, I would have done it. The course have nice scenery without any doubt and have interesting holes, but to me it's not a premium course at all.

At 150$ green fees, i found it expensive for what you really get.

The course is well known to get damp very easy, so I recommend to play after a few sunny days.

Course condition are between average and good, greens are challenging.

I had a nice day !

"One of Quebec's nicest golf experiences"

Snakeeyes56's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/02/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Though it is 90 minutes from historical Quebec City, playing Le manoir is a must. This club offers 3, 9 hole courses. When booking players will be placed on either the Richelieu or Tadousac courses for 9 holes. All players get to play 9 holes on the St Laurent course. The latter oversees the St Lawrence Seaway and the view is simply magnificient. The first hole, a par 5 has an incredible view. If you can keep your mind on the golf and not the scenery, an easy par and maybe even a birdie awaits you. Do not let this fool you, greens are tough and undulating. Remember, regardless of the appearance, all putts break toward the water. I am a 6 handicap and a good putter but took 17 putts on this nine. I was Lucky to place a few, inches away on the back 9 wihch saved my game. Though it is pricy for that area, it is Worth every penny and the drive.

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent