2.3

Brentwood Golf Club

Year Built 2000
Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr.

9-Hole Rounds 27

Horrible customer service

Unfriendly and unwelcoming. The people who work at and manage this place are the worst! We are not going back.

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our management team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

New owners they are putting money in the course it’s beautiful

Rex is an awesome guy hes out there working in the freezing cold trying to make this course the best around here . The greens are fast an nice right now they have the real bunkers with real sand . Come out an play this course for way cheaper then lone tree and other courses around . Thank you Rex for main the course nice again

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @TheGolfClubatBrentwood!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

This golf course is under new management and it shows. The greens are great condition. The fairways have a few bare spots and the grass isn’t consistent throughout the fairways but most lies are pretty good. The only downside to this course are the bunker

Commented on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team @TheGolfClubatBrentwood who are working hard to deliver a 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

fairways are trashed. Good news is they recently re-seeded their tee boxes. Greens were in pretty bad shape.. Overall for $36 on golf now I guess you can't complain too much but given how this course used to be in prior years it's sad to see that Brentwood only has this course left and one would think that if it now has the monopoly it could re-invest a few bucks in the course.

Commented on 01/15/2020

Hi, Jay. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Rough Shape

Several of the tee boxes has black, blue and white teesvin the same spot. The tee boxes were well used. The fairways were a little abused. Some places it seemed like you had more mud than grass. The greens were in pretty good shape.

Commented on 01/08/2020

Hello, Tom. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Brentwood Golf Club!

The course was fun to play and challenging with water hazards on multiple holes. The fairways were pretty beat up which made the bouncy and fast. A lot of dirt patches through out the fairways. Greens were in decent condition. Pace of play was a bit slow near the back 9 because I got stuck behind 5 old men who wouldn't let me pass (a single). Overall good and challenging course. I would likely play again during spring or summer.

Commented on 01/15/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate, Stephen. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/06/2020

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood!

Diable 9 12/31/2019

Course was great. Greens in excellent shape for December, soft and healthy. Had to wait for a cart so I went home a got my push cart and walked the first time. Because I paid for 18 holes I asked if I could ride a second 9 on Diablo, so I payed from a cart in 1hr and 15 minutes; took five strokes off the first score and I feel good about my swing. I hadn't played for over a month.

Commented on 01/06/2020

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood.

Boys day out

As usual the greens are in great condition! The fairways needed cutting but because of the rain I understand, overall it was good. Had a great time with my boys!!

Commented on 12/31/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Had a verygood time playing withthe fellas who I was attachedto by the golf now timing.....we had fun
....5stars

Commented on 12/26/2019

Hi!. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood.

#Golf #GolfLife #letsglow #GolfTravel #GolfFriends #drivechipandputt #BeautifulGolfCourses

Great day on the course!

Golfed here today for my first time and thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was a beautiful lay out and in good condition considering the rainy weather. Met the new owner Rex who was a really nice guy who wants to really turn the course around. Keep an eye on it and come play when you get a chance!

Commented on 12/23/2019

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Had a great time at the course. The new owner Rex is a great guy. Come play!

Commented on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatBrentwood.

Round of Golf @ Brentwood Golf Club

I had a chance to play at this course yesterday. I was lucky to get a deal at GolfNow for only $12.00. You cannot beat the price for an 18 holes golf course but the unfortunate part of this deal is that the course is not maintained by management. It is definitely better than few months back but I think that if the management commit themselves they can do a better job specially when there is only 2 courses left in the neighborhood.

Commented on 12/23/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge as they work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Brentwood

Greens are good. Fairways and bunkers need a lot of work.

Commented on 12/04/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Excellent greens...

Greens were some of the best I’ve seen. In general, tee boxes were barren, bunkers not great. Some significant dead grass spots on fairways, but overall, not bad.

Commented on 12/04/2019

Hi, Mario! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Brentwood Golf Club!

Bad Course nothing good

This is the worst Golf Course I’ve ever played. The fairways are in the worst shape ever. I think the General Manager hasn’t a clue how to run a course. The putting green area is a complete joke. It looks like a patchwork quilt not like a putting green. I will never play this course ever again

Commented on 12/04/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club.

Brentwood

Friendly staff.

Greens are in good shape, fairways and bunkers are in poor condition.

The course layout is great, but overall it’s in need of maintenance.

Commented on 11/20/2019

Hello, and thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and bunkers. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Great location but very dry

This is the closest golf course near my home in Brentwood, Ca. I like the course layout however the course is not very well maintained. The tee boxes are part dirt and part grass because they are not properly maintained. Some of the fairways are very dry and hard. The sand traps are hard as a rock and again not maintained. However the greens are in fairly good shape I play this course because it is close to my home otherwise I would not travel far to play here.

Commented on 11/21/2019

Hello, Rubino. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club.

Commented on 11/19/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Unfriendly staff and course is in poor condition!

Showed up for my tee time 30 minutes early and the course would not check me in or provide me a cart.l that I paid for,, said to come back to the Pro Shop at my tee time. So not sure how I am suppose to go to the driving range that is across the street. The staff in the pro shop was not friendly and did not care about customer service or I would have a cart so I could go to the driving range and load up my gear. In addition, the ourse condition she were very poor. No sand in the bunkers, but they didn’t have tumble weeds in the bunkers. There was a lot of bare spots and then area that were soaked with water, very inconsistent playing conditions. I won’t go back based on this experience!

Commented on 11/12/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Antioch, California
Diablo, California
Walnut Creek, California
San Ramon, California

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.