Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Hillside Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is in the 'burbs worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for locals seniors 9-hole rounds   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks patio dining brunch

"Course need attention"

steveMurphy's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/17/2018

. The fairways are in poor shape and in some areas of fairway are saturated. I prefer a course that takes care of their fairways and area around the green. It's a dirt pit on some holes near the greens. No grass just dirt. The sand traps are nothing but dirt. This course is in need of real help in poor condition.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/19/2018:

Hello steveMurphy, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our fairways and bunkers. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Brentwoos Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Brentwood Golf Course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/17/2018

I am not going to play this course. The fairways are in poor shape and in some areas of fairway are saturated. I prefer a course that takes care of their fairways and area around the green. It's a dirt pit on some holes near the greens. No grass just dirt. Totally unacceptable to me

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/18/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We appreciate your feedback on course conditions and we escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Course has went downhill."

Cary6710425's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/15/2018

Used to play this course 2-3 times a week 3-4 years ago but I moved out of the area. Went back for the first time today, fairways have standing water, weeds in the fairways, sand traps are full of rocks.

Driving range is all weeds and dirt. I am extremely disappointed in this course, it used to be about $32 for a round on Sunday morning and was $45 today with the course in bad shape. Won’t be back again for a while!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/16/2018:

Hello Cary6710425, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the course conditions and on our rates. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/09/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/10/2018:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for taking the time to rate our course. We are glad you enjoyed our affordable rates and our pace of play. We also appreciate your rating on our course conditions and off-course amenities. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

gonzalezvirgil's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/06/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/09/2018:

Hello gonzalezvirgil, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for playing our course and we hope to see you again soon!

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/06/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/09/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate our course. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and our pace of play. We also appreciate your ratings on the value for the money and our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"How times have changed"

csba99's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/28/2018
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

Brentwood golf club used to be on my regular rotattion but I had not played there since last year. Wow, what a diffrenece a year makes. This place was once a value/layout gem but now it is a disaster. Burnt greens, baked fairways, weed filled 'sandtraps' and water hazards completely covered with scum. It actually made me a bit sad. Appears the owners have just given up. A house along the 14th hole even had a large sign on the fence commenting on the disgracefull conditions. Do not waste your money. There are still many fine courses in the area that care about their conditions. Choose one of them.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 07/02/2018:

Hello csba99, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry to hear that you had a sub par experience at course. We appreciate your feedback on the course conditions and we escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Good and bad"

debbieburrows's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/25/2018

The course layout is great, the feeling of a resort and greens are good. The bunkers are awful, just mud and stones, they need to fix that. The fairways are also in mixed condition, grass and mud in 70:30 proportion. Bad lies everywhere. The water hazards are hazardous as they're filled with blooms of algae and so many bugs....ugh!

However at $17 with a cart it's great value, a well designed track and nice greens (apart from 2) so enjoy.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/27/2018:

Hello debbieburrows, thank for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and conditions of our greens. We also appreciate your feedback on our fairways, bunkers, and water hazards. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Attention Needed"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2018

Greens were really good! Fairways are drying out and in trouble with hot weather upon us. Bunkers need grooming 2 times per week! The general m public will not be enough to maintain the sand. They just don't care.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/27/2018:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the fairways and bunkers. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"The bunker"

sadoe's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2018

There was no sand in the bunker, so it was not fun.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/21/2018:

Hello sadoe, thank you for the four-star review. We appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our bunkers. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Fathers Day"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

It was a good round of gold playing with my bro-in-law and my father. It was good although with all the fathers and son is out, we had to wait for cart and the pace in front nine was a little bit slow. at the back nine the pace picked up. we played about 5.5 hour, so not to bad I guess.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your feedback on the pace of play and the wait for a cart. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Slow Play"

Sandman306's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

I reviewed the course about 4 weeks ago and commented on the slow play and fivesomes. I said I was not going back in a while but I did go back due to time. I also said the course would not make any changes based off my review. Unfortunately I was right. We once again ran into very slow play and the big reason was fivesomes out on the course. Also doesn’t help that these groups don’t understand course etiquette and let faster groups play through.

I will not be going back to this course.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello Sandman306, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry for the sub par pace of play and we appreciate your feedback on fivesomes. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Father’s Day outing"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

Course was in good shape, greens are a almost perfect 10. But slow, and I like slower greens. If you like fast greens u would not like the greens. But in perfect shape with regard to how green they are, cut well, and watered. Staff was hella rude. I had never seen the girl before. Extremely rude!!! No cart girl what so ever. So if u go BYOB!!!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens. We also appreciate your feedback on our staff friendliness and on the lack of a beverage cart. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Good Value"

leespalace's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/16/2018

Started to back up a little at the end of the front 9. Course was in good condition. Good value.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/29/2018:

Hello leespalace, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and affordable rates. We also appreciate your feedback on the pace of play. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/15/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/19/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for playing our course and we hope to see you again soon!

"Great greens. Subpar fairways."

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/13/2018

Arrived right behind two foursomes checking in but still made my tee time. Fortunately they were all playing in a different course. Found the staff friendly and helpful. Tee boxes were well maintained and the greens were worth the admission fee. The fairways and traps (no sand found in the traps) showed a lack of care.

Lost a dozen balls to the water, no fault of the course. Even with the cow pasture fairways I’ll play this course again. It was fun.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and staff friendliness. We also appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our fairways and bunkers. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Nice course, terrible practice range"

Bighacker1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/12/2018

I have played here many times. I enjoy this course. Keep in mind its in a “senior” community, even though its not long, you have to think your way around. Yhe greens are in great shape. Unfotunately, the driving range is like something from a third world country. Its awful. The practice puttuing green is very nice. Enjoy!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/14/2018:

Hello Bighacker1, thank you for four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our driving range. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Be back for fathers day"

Kysongolf21's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2018

This course was so much and had so much character. This is by far the best hidden gem in the area. Definitely a creative shot golf course and I loved the challenge and with that being said I pulled out my driver maybe 3 times. I stuck with my 3 wood due to the houses pretty tight to the fairway but it was still really fun. I just made a Teetime for next Sunday (Father’s Day) and I can’t waot to play it again.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/12/2018:

Hello Kysongolf21, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward towards your next visit on Father's Day!

"Worried"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2018

Greens are good. Bunkers are not matained. Fairways need attention & water. Lakes are toxic and are a breeding area for disease for veggitation.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the conditions of the bunkers, fairways, and lakes. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Needs drinking water maintained"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/04/2018

I have played the course 3 Monday’s in a row. Each time, the Igloo drinking water coolers were either missing or empty. Not good on a hot day.

Jeff

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello Jeff, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry that the on course water coolers were empty and we escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.