Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is in the 'burbs worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for locals seniors 9-hole rounds   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks patio dining brunch

"Attention Needed"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2018

Greens were really good! Fairways are drying out and in trouble with hot weather upon us. Bunkers need grooming 2 times per week! The general m public will not be enough to maintain the sand. They just don't care.

"The bunker"

sadoe's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2018

There was no sand in the bunker, so it was not fun.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/21/2018:

Hello sadoe, thank you for the four-star review. We appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our bunkers. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Fathers Day"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

It was a good round of gold playing with my bro-in-law and my father. It was good although with all the fathers and son is out, we had to wait for cart and the pace in front nine was a little bit slow. at the back nine the pace picked up. we played about 5.5 hour, so not to bad I guess.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your feedback on the pace of play and the wait for a cart. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Slow Play"

Sandman306's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

I reviewed the course about 4 weeks ago and commented on the slow play and fivesomes. I said I was not going back in a while but I did go back due to time. I also said the course would not make any changes based off my review. Unfortunately I was right. We once again ran into very slow play and the big reason was fivesomes out on the course. Also doesn’t help that these groups don’t understand course etiquette and let faster groups play through.

I will not be going back to this course.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello Sandman306, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry for the sub par pace of play and we appreciate your feedback on fivesomes. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Father’s Day outing"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

Course was in good shape, greens are a almost perfect 10. But slow, and I like slower greens. If you like fast greens u would not like the greens. But in perfect shape with regard to how green they are, cut well, and watered. Staff was hella rude. I had never seen the girl before. Extremely rude!!! No cart girl what so ever. So if u go BYOB!!!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens. We also appreciate your feedback on our staff friendliness and on the lack of a beverage cart. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/15/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/19/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for playing our course and we hope to see you again soon!

"Great greens. Subpar fairways."

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/13/2018

Arrived right behind two foursomes checking in but still made my tee time. Fortunately they were all playing in a different course. Found the staff friendly and helpful. Tee boxes were well maintained and the greens were worth the admission fee. The fairways and traps (no sand found in the traps) showed a lack of care.

Lost a dozen balls to the water, no fault of the course. Even with the cow pasture fairways I’ll play this course again. It was fun.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and staff friendliness. We also appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our fairways and bunkers. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Nice course, terrible practice range"

Bighacker1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/12/2018

I have played here many times. I enjoy this course. Keep in mind its in a “senior” community, even though its not long, you have to think your way around. Yhe greens are in great shape. Unfotunately, the driving range is like something from a third world country. Its awful. The practice puttuing green is very nice. Enjoy!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/14/2018:

Hello Bighacker1, thank you for four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our driving range. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Be back for fathers day"

Kysongolf21's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2018

This course was so much and had so much character. This is by far the best hidden gem in the area. Definitely a creative shot golf course and I loved the challenge and with that being said I pulled out my driver maybe 3 times. I stuck with my 3 wood due to the houses pretty tight to the fairway but it was still really fun. I just made a Teetime for next Sunday (Father’s Day) and I can’t waot to play it again.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/12/2018:

Hello Kysongolf21, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward towards your next visit on Father's Day!

"Worried"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2018

Greens are good. Bunkers are not matained. Fairways need attention & water. Lakes are toxic and are a breeding area for disease for veggitation.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the conditions of the bunkers, fairways, and lakes. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Needs drinking water maintained"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/04/2018

I have played the course 3 Monday’s in a row. Each time, the Igloo drinking water coolers were either missing or empty. Not good on a hot day.

Jeff

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello Jeff, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry that the on course water coolers were empty and we escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Great course"

sphruksa's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018
First time playing Walked Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Had a pretty good round at this course. I would say it's pretty friendly for beginner (from white tee box). There are some challenges along the way with water and some forced carry to play with your mind a bit. The homes around most of the holes made me a little bit nervous at time :}

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/05/2018:

Hello sphruksa, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you had a great round and enjoyed our course layout. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Slow Play"

Sandman306's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

Course let a tournament go out on a Saturday morning. Many of the groups were fivesomes. Very slow play. We had 3 groups waiting on many holes. Course Marshall went home at noon. Round of golf took close to 6 hours.

Fun course and one of my favorites to play but won’t be going back for a while. Don’t think they will care since many courses have closed and management won’t be concerned. The course staff is friendly and want to help but their hands are tied.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/06/2018:

Hello Sandman306, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry for the slow play and we appreciate your feedback on the fivesomes. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"The management has neglected this course"

boats55's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/01/2018
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

The management has neglected this course.

Rocks and weeds in the bunkers, hard pan fairways.

Water out of the course to drink while playing.

You have water jugs, please fill them up.

The bathroom needs to be fixed it is a mess

Will no longer golf this course

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/06/2018:

Hello boats55, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry to hear that you had a sub par experience at Brentwood Golf Club. We appreciate your feedback on the conditions of the bunkers, the on course water, and the bathrooms. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to earn your business again.

uRGIY6845RG's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/31/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 06/06/2018:

Hello uRGIY6845RG, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. We also appreciate your rating on our course conditions. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

"Sunday round"

Arturo9902557's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2018

Play was great, greens are in good shape. Pace of play was good. The driving range could use some help.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 05/30/2018:

Hello Arturo9902557, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and the conditions of our greens. We also appreciate your feedback on our driving range. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

JEverett6860's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/24/2018

We played Brentwood at noon as a twosome and finished in about 4 hours.

The course is in good condition, some bare spots, greens were mowed and rolled, and fast.

The course is surrounded by open hillside and single family homes.

Almost more links style which lots of traps and a few

trees.

Great course for all levels of play, the tips are

challenging.

Worth the drive.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 05/31/2018:

Hello JEverett6860, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and our pace of play. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2018

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 05/23/2018:

Hello, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. We also appreciate your rating on our staff friendliness. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

"terible policy"

johnz7z's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/14/2018

Cub house staff won't let you take a golf cart until 15 minutes prior to your tee time.

Their driving range is about half mile from the club house---they expect you to lug your bag to the range,

warm up and lug your sticks back to the club house then get your cart, an apparently go to the first hole.

TOTAL B. S. Not sure but maybe this only applies to those of us who use GOLF NOW to book their round.

In any case still TOTAL B. S.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 05/17/2018:

Hello johnz7z, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on our tee time policy. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments.

"Needs Water"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/07/2018

Course is drying out! Fairways are in trouble! Aeration & water for the fairways are needed. Maintenance of the bunkers is non existent.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 05/09/2018:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you had an enjoyable golf experience and we appreciate your feedback on the conditions of our fairways and bunkers. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.