Los Lagos - Costa Mesa Country Club

Year Built 1967
Fairways Kikuyu grass
Greens Kikuyu grass
Architect William F. Bell (1967) Ron Fream (1992)

Carts Yes - $18 - $22

Commented on 01/16/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round? Please feel free to comment on this review or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Feeling home

I love to play this course .. it’s my home course away from home. Always nice flights lot of fun.

SLOW PACE

Had a tee time at 12 noon. Wish they could space out the tee times more. It took us 3 hrs to finish the front 9 and decided to not do the back to due the poor pace of play.

Commented on 01/10/2020

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review the course and your recent round with us. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Costa Mesa Country Club

I’m new to the area and saw this course. This is one of the best public golf courses I have played. Fairways and greens are in great shape. Play was a little slow but I will definitely play here again

Commented on 01/10/2020

Hi, we truly appreciate your review and recommendation. Getting customer feedback is one of our top priorities here at Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course again soon!

Very fun course

This is a great value! The course is really fun. The layout isn't really difficult, but the greens will test you! They are in good shape, however the shape and undulations will force you to be on your game.

I highly recommend this track.

Commented on 01/10/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us again soon for another amazing round!

Commented on 01/10/2020

Hello, phuongo. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club.

Holiday Golf

Played the Friday after Christmas while on vacation in SoCal. Tee off ran 45 minutes behind schedule. Pace of play was super slow, 5.5 hrs to finish the round. Course was super wet from rain two days prior. Course is a good value in OC.

Overbooked Pace of play

Showed up to hear they had a 7 some booked. Multiple holes had 3-4 foursomes waiting to tee off. Took nearly 4 hours to finish 9’holes.

They overbook tee times

Pace of place is ridiculous and it’s totally due to overbooked tee times.

Commented on 12/29/2019

Hi, we apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced during your recent round with us. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 12/29/2019

Hello and thank you so much for the great review! We are glad that you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club.

Good weather ,excellent course

As a senior golfer, I love to play golf here the Mesa Linda course. Course length is good enough for me. Fairways and greens are in excellent condition. We were two sum and finish the round just in 3.5 hours. I will recommend this course to anyone who love to play for fun!!

Commented on 12/17/2019

Hi jyhwang. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club.

It was OK

For starters the staff was accommodating. My partner was late and they were accommodating. They Changed our teatime . And that was excellent event. But as far as the course goes. I didn’t like the layout but the fairways and the greens were excellent. Considering it rained for a day or two prior to our game. To have two courses almost next to each other is extremely confusing. There were a few signs that were broken off and That made it confusing. It was a cluster of a mess with the two courses mixed together. I’m talking about Los Lagos and Costa Mesa. Other than that it was a good experience. Staff was A1 greens and fairways were top of my list. Price was fair. I live in corona California and decided to visit this course to try New places. Call was disappointed on just the layout. Considering I live 35 to 40 miles away I won’t visit this place again but if I were to live closer I would definitely consider it again MAYBE! ....

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hi, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear about your recent disappointment with the course layout. Please be assured that we are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

cart No good

Cart run out of battery during our round. Need some kind of refund.

Commented on 11/25/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round? Please feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

It never rains in Southern California

Thoroughly enjoyed a very educational round. Pace of play in the rain beats the heck out of those sunny afternoon strolls. Forget about rolling worm burners and favorable bounces, and remember extra umph across wet greens, even those as nice as these are. Very nice greens, wide fairways, and even in the occasional rain and intermittent sprinkles, I found no mudpuddles that plague some of the other courses in my area!

Commented on 11/25/2019

Hi, thank you for your very kind words and positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the course! We hope to see you again for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club.

Good weather ,excellent course

As a senior, I like to play this course very much. Good distance and wide fairways to play. I will recommend any seniors to enjoy with friends.

Good weather ,excellent course

I would like to recommend this course for seniors and ladies.Course layout and length are just good for them. Its condition is better than expected.

Commented on 11/19/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement and will use it to work on making the necessary changes. Thank you for playing Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

This is a nice course to play, great pace and well maintained

Commented on 11/19/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again soon at Los Lagos at Costa Mesa Golf & Country Club!

Costa Mesa, California
Santa Ana, California
Huntington Beach, California
Santa Ana, California

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.