Type Military
Style Executive
Length 2020 yards
Navy Golf Seal Beach - 9 Hole Cruiser Course

Year Built 1966
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1966)

Carts Yes - $11

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard

Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

9-Hole Rounds 8

Cruising the Cruiser

Nice, reasonably challenging 9 hole course. Two minuses: Long walk between holes 1 and 2 and 8 and 10, and thanks to the gopher community, the roughest rough I have ever experienced. The tee boxes, fairways and greens are pretty well kept.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Surprise fees

We bought a golfnow "hot deal" but when we arrived we were told the rate was only for 9 holes and had to pay extra for an additional 9 holes. This NEW policy makes this course over priced and certainly not a "Hot Deal" from Golfnow.

Commented on 02/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 02/28/2020

Hi u666748704! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Behind the men's club

Normally a great golf outing for my wife and I at this great little 9 hole track turned in to a 4.75 hour wait and hit. We unfortunately played behind a ONE MAN SCRAMBLE (never heard of such a thing) where each player in the foursome was hitting 2 balls on every shot and putt. It was like playing behind 8 golfers in the same group. Now multiply that by 6 or so groups out there and you can see why it was a nightmare. We play this course often and we're usually done within 3 hours (playing 9 holes twice) and it is usually a fun experience. My advice is to check before you book a round to make sure there's not a tournament in front of you.

Great course!

This is a fun course to build confidence for a newer golfer. Can't say enough good things about staff and conditions. Food service venue was less than timely - shouldn't take 25 minutes for a burger and a hot dog.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi knucklebutt. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Great conditions ...for the price

It's short game with a higher standard....played the 9 hole cruiser twice...I'll be returning for sure...

Commented on 03/06/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, CaliWizKid. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Wait

Need to have a marshalll at all times on the cruiser course . People hitting two balls when there was a wait .

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hello 369108. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 02/20/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u533596292. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Good little course!

Not real challenging but fun to work on your short game. 9th can be challenging for long drivers.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi donthemann. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Green and nice

The recent rain contributed to the fairways and greens being in the best condition I have seen this course. Had not played on it in 4-5 years.

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hi u1214732. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Commented on 12/20/2019

Hi herbnorth. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Really Fun Executive Course

Played at 12:20 today (Tuesday). Course was pretty open and I only waited on one teebox. I chose to walk which I wouldn’t do again. It’s not that the course is long, it’s just the distance between a few of the holes is significant. The walk back and forth from the split in the course had me pooped after 9. Ended up taking the cart for the second 9 and had a blast! Great course for dialing in your irons as well.

Commented on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your review, MrSchmidty. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fall Delight

Great afternoon of golf with my wife. We played in 3 hours/ten minutes. Greens were in great shape, the bunkers groomed and the fairways lush. The t-boxes were improved as well. I think it's in the best shape it's been in a while. Staff was friendly and helpful. Looking forward to playing there again soon.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Damian11, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (714) 889-1576. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cruiser

Another fun-tastic golf day on the Cruiser. Simply love playing here

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hi yogigurl1. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Cruiser course

I love this course, greens where being aerated ,but everything else was nice.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hi glalma35. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Great place

We really enjoyed the golf course. Very clean and well maintained.

Commented on 09/20/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000007815478. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Good afternoons golf

We were in Anaheim for a weeks vacation. We decided to do an afternoon on the golf course. We booked on Golf Now. The course was in excellent condition and the pace of play was good. Made for a nice afternoon.

Pleasant Afternoon of golf

We were in Anaheim doing the amusement parks. Thought we would take a day off and do a round of golf.
The course was easy to find and in nice condition. The only problem we had was finding the second tee box. Follow the sign and travel to the right along the chain link fence. Do not head back toward the club house.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hi Dusty2003. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cruiser at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Cypress, California