A view of hole #12 from Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Type Military
Navy Golf Seal Beach - Destroyer Course

Year Built 1966
Fairways Bermudagrass/Kikuyugrass
Greens Bentgrass/Poa Annua Grass
Architect Joe Williams (1966)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Navy Golf Course Junior Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Mastercard, Visa
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Pace is too slow

I been slowing moving on from this course. I liked it when I started to play golf a year ago but I think I appreciate better pace course and much nicer time even if I have to pay more at Oak Quarry or Eagle Glen. Its an ok course for the area but it had become a boring course and time to move on. I got a cart to myself and then suddenly a random single appeared. Haha. He was very ackward. Good luck golfers. You will beed to to be patient with the horrid pace. Waste of my time and money. Lol

Commented on 02/28/2020

Hi lakers23! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Fun & Challenging

Our group are hackers but we all had fun. Bring your "A" game and/or extra balls

Commented on 02/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best Bang for your Buck

My friends had been telling me about this "Navy" course for a while and I finally had a chance to play it. I saw an amazing deal to play for $22 and had to jump on it.

Was the best $22 ever spent for golf. Amazing greens for a public course. Long and challenging off the tee box but still scorable.

I highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a good test of golf from the Blue Tee Box in the Long Beach / LA area!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u314159309903. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hi acho23. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Challenging but very enjoyable

This course has many water hazards and greens have ups and downs. This makes it quite challenging for me but the course is maintained very well so it was still fun even after losing four balls! I will be back!!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, golf4mk! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course!

Great experience

I’ve never had a bad day at Navy golf course. The weathers always great people always friendly the course layout has its challenges and maintained well.

Commented on 02/20/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000001801074. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Pace and conditions of course is bad

This course keeps going downhill with the mixed walkers and ladies and men all playing from different tees and still group together adds up to a horrid pace. Customer service really lacking these days. I prefer Eagle Glen and Soboba now. Less playing here for sure. Good luck golfers!

First time to play at Navy Destroyer

It was a challenging course for me but I had lots of fun!
The course was maintained very well compared to other courses nearby. In general this course is not cheap but I had a great deal. I love to go back and play!

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi, golf4mk. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Navy Destroyer

The staff is friendly as always, and the course was in real good shape, greens were in good shape and rolled true, always enjoyable, will be back !!

Commented on 01/24/2020

Hi u025756605. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Navy Destroyer course

Excellent condition. Very enjoyable round of golf. No slow play. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Love this course

Commented on 01/24/2020

Hi, u000003557547. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 01/10/2020

Hi, Ronnie2963274. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Staff is going through motions.

Used to be nice but seems to be getting worse with customer service and pace.

Got my money’s worth!

Played in February so for the price, this place can’t be beat in this area. Solid range but all mats/no grass while I was there, no starter organizing tee times but the pro shop was more than willing to step in and quarterback. Shorter length course so I would recommend this one to any skill set.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello, sklee. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Underrated course

Got a Hot deal for $28 .... Got done in 4h 20 minutes which was a pretty average pace. First time playing it was pretty cool. Greens were really fast and multiple layered greens which was nice but challenging. The fairways were a little patchy but Overall pretty good course for the price I got... I will be back.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hi LoganSherouse. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Destroyer at Seal Beach Navy Golf Course.

Seal Beach, California
Seal Beach, California
Huntington Beach, California
4.1905705882
Anaheim, California
Fountain Valley, California

Valid dates: Apr 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Bring your game and Make it Grand when you stay on the Stay and Play Golf package. Experience The Brute, a stunning 7,300-yard American classic or The Highlands, a picturesque landscape of scenic hills, trickling creeks and lush foliage.
Featured Content