Formerly known as EastLake Country Club.

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake (formerly Eastlake Country Club)

Year Built 1991
Fairways Bluegrass/Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1991)

Bunker No

Dress code Golf attire is required; collared shirt, shorts are acceptable as long as the length is between the knee and four-inches above.

working on the fairways

greens were good,, so were the bunkers. the fairways are in the process of being changed to a different turf. if bumping your ball is ok for you, play it at a good price. we always enjoy Eastlake.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Thank you for visiting us at EastLake Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Not looking it’s best

They are doing a lot of work on the course so it’s not very good right now . In a few months it may be in very good shape. I don’t recommend it now.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the construction projects underway. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future. Thanks for choosing EastLake Country Club.

Getting Better

Haven’t played Eastlake in a while. The greens are getting better and faster. A few tee boxes are a bit chewed up, but nothing that is unplayable. You might still have to bump your ball into some grass on a few fairways, but improved ball positions never hurt my feelings.
Overall a pretty good experience. Keep up the improvements Eastlake, you’re doing much better that I’ve seen in the last couple of years.
I will be playing here more often to see the improvements to come.

Commented on 10/03/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please bear with us while we continue to make improvements to the course! We will pass along your feedback to the staff and we hope you give us another try in the near future! Thanks for visiting Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Lousy fairways

Nice course, but the fairways suck. I'm too use to playing in SunCity West, where they do a fine job; probably to keep the snowbirds happy.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi! Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Please bear with us while the course continues to undergo improvements. Thank you for playing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to see you again soon.

more renovations

the greens were excellent as well as the bunkers. now the fairways are being worked on. fairways are thin with the rough being overgrown. it's noted on a sign in the golf cart that these two things are being worked on. if you're ok bumping your ball, you'll have a nice day. if not, wait until the work is finished. we still enjoyed ourselves.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! Please bear with us while the fairways continue to undergo repairs. We thank you for your understanding! Thank you for playing EastLake Country Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Thank you for visiting us at EastLake Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Disappointed

I had played Eastlake a couple months ago and had a great day. Unfortunately, this time the back 9 was closed and I was not informed of this when I booked through Golf Now. I was disappointed that the green fees were not pro rated due to the closure of the back 9. I would’ve at least appreciated a compt range bucket. I did receive an email from Eastlake about the course conditions, but it wasn’t until I was finishing up my round.

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We apologize for the poor experience you had when visiting us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting EastLake Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Lots of fanfare - no show

Played here several times over the years and have enjoyed this course. After reading their messages about how they closed the course for a period of time to get the fairways and greens in shape - I was looking forward to playing again. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Stated off with the driving range - purchased a small bucket to warm up - as soon as I start they announced that the range would be closed while they performed maintenance. I am Ok with doing maintenance - just don’t sell me a basket of balls and then tell me it is closed. On to the course - very poor shape all the way thru. Greens had weeds growing and the fairways were a mixture of weeds, dirt patches and some grass. The greens were in pretty good shape. Overall - not happy with the entire experience.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Hi, Mark. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the maintenance projects underway and with the way things were handled during your round. We will pass along your feedback to the team in charge so that they can continue to work to make changes. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future. Thanks for choosing EastLake Country Club.

Crazy town

Sprinklers going off during play on hole 10 at 11:30am. Maintenance guys cutting greens while you’re hitting approach on 17 at 1pm. Who cuts greens in the middle of the day and then makes you wait while they do it? What a crap show. They stand on edge of green while you hit and then go back tomowing while your buddy waits to hit. Then they move to the edge of green while you’re buddy hits and then repeat. Greens in poor shape and course over watered. Not coming back any time soo

Commented on 09/06/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting EastLake Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

love playing eastlake

I always enjoy Eastlake. Greens are a little slow but in great shape. The bunkers are REAL sand. A lot of ground under repair in the fairways but the ownership is working hard on the course daily. The only problem we had was an annoying drone flying over the 14th and 15th hole. It wouldn't go away. We never had that at Eastlake before and we're not sure what could be done about it. If it happened too often, we would play elsewhere.

too much water on the fairways

They are watering the fairways a lot. At least it's recycled water. The fairways are getting messed up by the carts due to the puddles.

getting better

Eastlake is improving, near perfect greens, beautiful bunkers that are sand and not dirt. Fairways are spotty but they are working on them constantly. We had a great day at Eastlake.

Still Bad

I am not really sure what the last 4-5 reviewers are talking about with their 4 stars reviews. These people must not play many courses to know what a good course looks like.

First, these clowns who run the course have a scramble in the middle of the day, making this a 6 hour round. Yes, a 6 hr round. Waiting on every tee box, waiting on every 2nd shot. It was just painful.

The course is in much better shape than the past, but still not even close to what a gold course should be. Especially for anything more than $25. The greens are just awful. It's like putting through the dirt. The fairways are ok. They look good from the tee box, but when you get to your ball, you then realize how spotty the fairways really are. There are a couple of holes that are nice, but not enough to say the course is worth playing. Sand traps are the best part of the course, and you should never say that about a golf course.

The only saving grace of the round, since we were mixed in the tourney we got free food and beers throughout the round at each hole. Heck if you're going to waste 6 hours of my day, then I'll take your free beer. If you cannot get this course for more $25 or less, I would take my money somewhere else if i were you. Do not believe these other reviews who apparently don't know what a gold course should look like.

NIce to have Eastlake back in the rotation

The South County of San Diego has lost a couple of courses over the past 2 years. Eastlake underwent a major renovation of the fairway and green surfaces, and the process went slower than hoped. I can now say it worked. The greens are almost perfect, the fairway lies excellent, the rough juicy. and bunkers are sandy. Nice to have another option back in play.

COURSE IN GREAT CONDITION

Course played great.. fun to play. Sand Bunkers are prefect with fluffy sand. Pace of play was fast, course was open and I just zipped along. Recommend this course.

Revisiting Eastlake CC

The course is definitely getting better. The fairways are in the best shape they've been in 20 years. The greens have improved immensely, but are still inconsistent from one green to another. Some roll faster that others, but in much better condition than they've been in a long time. The margins could stand a lot of attention, but that is in an upward trend also. Overall, I think I may consider putting Eastlake back into my rotation of courses, but may reconsider if ownership continues to raise the green fees.

Green

The greens are very erratic. I know they lost them but they seemed sandy and slow

Bonita, California