View of a green at EastLake Country Club.

Formerly known as EastLake Country Club.

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake (formerly Eastlake Country Club)

Year Built 1991
Fairways Bluegrass/Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1991)

Bunker No

Dress code Golf attire is required; collared shirt, shorts are acceptable as long as the length is between the knee and four-inches above.

Great Place

Amazing staff, very aware of COVID 19 and staff cleans everything.

Excellent course

Very good conditions.
Nick and the staff have done a remarkable job getting this course top notch. Much improvement from the past

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Excellent conditio

I have been playing on this course since 2011 and was away for 6 months or so. I played on this course to day and was amazed at the good changes ha have been mad on this course. Never seen so many players on this course beforeas today.
Some fairways the grass is a bit longer than it should be .Greens have been improved and over all it is in good condition. Kudos to new owners and management. It is a bit pricey

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to have you back again in the near future!

Commented on 05/14/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Masked golfer

The checkin was conveniently located outside near the carts and easy to maintain a safe distance. I was early and the starter let me go off early with another single, making it easy to socialize at a safe distance. We both walked and were not held up or pushed by other golfers and the course was in terrific shape.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Thank you for your review and leaving us with your feedback! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to have you back again in the near future!

New Ownership Did Wonders

I have played this course 4 this over the last several months and it is in great shape, tough course but fun. The food has always been amazing, breakfast burrito, tuna salad sandwich.... I could go on.

Management has been awesome, the Marshall keeps people at pace and provides the amazing Enagic water.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a great review! Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake.

Had a great time course is in exalent condition will play again soon.

Great golf course green are in excellent condition fast pjay

Commented on 05/05/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Magic at Enagic

Having played this course in its good times and ba,, I can't say enough about how the new ownership and management have transformed this course into a wonderful venue. I know a lot of money has been invested in the course but equally important if not more so is the investment in the professional personnel who have devoted countless hours of knowledge and experience to making this course the best version of itself. It is much appreciated.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words and great review! We appreciate you leaving us with your feedback! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great to Get Out

Our golf experience at Enagic Golf Course was outstanding. The course was in good condition and everything went smooth. They were letting golf carts out with single players. The personnel was friendly and well organized. It was great to get out and play.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your great review! We are thrilled to have you back again at the course! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wonderful time!

This is a beautiful course, very well maintained. The staff is super friendly and I felt good about their activities to keep everyone safe and everything sanitized . Perfect night of golf!

Commented on 05/05/2020

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake.

Nice upgrade

Hey guys if you have high hdc , don’t even waste your money it’s very hard to play, if you are not in the fair way your’re done .but overall is great!!

Commented on 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake thanks you!

Tough conditions after wet week

Teed off 0715. Good pace with intermittent rain. With the rain throughout the week, it seemed like none of the grass was mowed. Overgrown tee boxes and rough was like tournament style. But still enjoyed playing in tough conditions.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Unfortunately with 6 days of rain, we are only able to get lightweight mowers out on the course, once we get a day or two without any rain, the course will be back to being perfect again. Thanks for visiting Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We hope to see you again soon.

Thinks it's Torrey

Mow the rough or update the course rating. You're not hosting the US Open. It was hard to tell if this was intentional or just lazy maintenance, but having to laterally hack out from a foot off the fairway or chop out of 6 inches of rough from just off the green seemed like a little much for this place.

Otherwise the course seemed upgraded and in better shape than the last time I played under different ownership. Water hazards were full. Bunkers were maintained. Pace was good despite searching for balls in plain sight. Marshall was present. Maybe the new management has a big ego about the rough, i dont know, but it's enough to keep me away.

Commented on 03/09/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to see you again in the future.

Price Hike

I'm a fan of East lake (Now Enagic) for many years. New owner has done a good job in changing the sand in the bunkers and keeping the course in good shape. However, they are raising their prices substantially. I believe the course layout and its conditions deserve higher prices but not as high as they have it now. In order for them to get these prices, they need better food, better restrooms, better Driving Range, have clinics and lessons to bring in the locals including kids. Otherwise, they are severely overprices. Oh by the way, change the name back. Enagic is not memorable. You're in Eastlake. Its a good name, an upscale neighborhood, and it immediately lets everyone know where you are. Enagic is the name of a Japanese water filtration company. That may be the owners but if you look online, people think the company is a scam so why would you name your course that? I would never want to own a shirt that said Enagic. another source of lost revenue.

Renewed Fondness

I have a renewed fondness for this golf course!! I used to play this course once a month as part of a rotation of local courses. Then I watched to condition of the course get worse and just stopped playing there. I had let years go by with not even giving this course a though. But after playing this past weekend, I’m actually excited to start playing here again on a more regular basis!!! Loved the fast greens and the fairways were in great condition!!!!

Great fun course

This course is tucked away in the neighborhood but you hardly realize it when playing (that is important for us golfers who scare from houses!) Great condition, friendly staff and cold beer! I lucked out having this quality of course in my neighborhood.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Great layout, great condition, fun to play

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake Is now in excellent shape.
1) Great shape greens, fast running at 11.5 average.
2) The fairways are in great shape, the grass is cut to perfection making the ball run at a perfect speed.
3) Sand-traps are maintain with the perfect amount of sand to make them very playable
4) Friendly and helpful staff. Management very dedicated to maintain a high end golf course standard
In general a great/ fun golf course to play in the South Bay

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hi, Ray. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Cost of play

I love all the improvements you have done to the course, the staff is super friendly and nice. I was hoping the price would stay somewhat at a reasonable range, considering we used to pay 30 to 35, but now paying 50 for a senior is a little steep.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake thanks you!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Bonita, California