View of a green at EastLake Country Club.

Formerly known as EastLake Country Club.

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake (formerly Eastlake Country Club)

Year Built 1991
Fairways Bluegrass/Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1991)

Bunker No

Dress code Golf attire is required; collared shirt, shorts are acceptable as long as the length is between the knee and four-inches above.

Snacks

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

COVID 19 rules

Be really careful with this golf course I’m never going back ...they try to force me to ride in the same car with a estranger...with this COVID 19 deal I’m sure this is not correct...I was told by the manager that’s is there right to put in my car whoever they decide...I argued that they need to ask me first if I’m ok or give me the option to pay for my own car ...answer was no Is just like the airport u have to share the seat ...Incredible I went ahead and open a case with the Chula Vista health department

Solid course but overpriced

I've played this course hundreds of times as I lived along the 6th fairway for ten years (1993 - 2003). It really hasn't changed much since that time other than a few cosmetic additions (which are nice). Playing wise it is the same, although the greens are definitely in better shape than the past few times I've played before they renovated it. Compared to other courses in San Diego, it should be priced in the $40 - 45 weekday/$60 - 65 weekend range. It's definitely not a $100 course. And, because they can't lengthen the course, it will get eaten alive during the U.S. Open qualifier by top players.

Water company?

If you’re going to have no water on the course, you’ve got to have the martial passing out water. He certainly wasn’t enforcing pace of play. So not sure what he was doing as he blew by us with the water cart. Brutally slow for a weekday morning round.
Two times in a row.

Much nicer shape than it used to be in. Probably won’t be back anytime soon.

Amazing staff and very solid course!

Solid course with some amazing views! The back nine was in a lot better shape then the front! Will stop by again but the green fees need to drop to make that happen. This course has a lot of potential to be a hundred dollar good course but not yet. I would feel comfortable paying half of that especially with how solid the surrounding golf course are. You can tell the management of the course has one goal in mind and that’s being a premier course in CA. A ranger would be awesome! There’s clearly a sign off the first tee that’s stats “slow play not tolerated, let faster players play through”. My group tried playing thru a very slow senior group and they were just too stubborn which led to the whole back nine to backed up. We had 3 different groups at the same tee box in the back nine. Overall was a good golf course and if you’re wondering on playing here for the first time I would most definitely! Can’t wait to see you guys again! Will recommend to everyone at work.

Commented on 07/10/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We look forward to having you back in the near future!

Lots of changes with New Ownership

Seeing lots of positive changes with the new ownership. From new Championship Tee Boxes, better overall course conditions, and new carts with GPS still included. The only concern I have is the increase in Green fees. From an overall package your paying for, as of right now, I don’t see $120+ justifying what your getting. At least twilight rates are reasonable, but pace or play becomes an potential issue. Being a “home” course and one I love playing, I will definitely be playing it soon.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great track, very enjoyable round

Conditions, pace of play and staff were all great. Only issues i had were some random puddles/wet spots... I think they're planting some new turf and changing the landscaping for the better though. Also they just got brand new GPS carts. It's a little short, but just tough enough. Greens rolled true, sand was soft and fairways were well taken care of. I hear there's new ownership that's investing into it and looks like it's paying off.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your visit with us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake thanks you!

Pricey

Good course to play. But need to come down to earth on The price. Is not a millions dollars home around like Maderas golf Course..lol

Great Place

Amazing staff, very aware of COVID 19 and staff cleans everything.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake.

Excellent course

Very good conditions.
Nick and the staff have done a remarkable job getting this course top notch. Much improvement from the past

Commented on 05/26/2020

Excellent conditio

I have been playing on this course since 2011 and was away for 6 months or so. I played on this course to day and was amazed at the good changes ha have been mad on this course. Never seen so many players on this course beforeas today.
Some fairways the grass is a bit longer than it should be .Greens have been improved and over all it is in good condition. Kudos to new owners and management. It is a bit pricey

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to have you back again in the near future!

Commented on 05/14/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Masked golfer

The checkin was conveniently located outside near the carts and easy to maintain a safe distance. I was early and the starter let me go off early with another single, making it easy to socialize at a safe distance. We both walked and were not held up or pushed by other golfers and the course was in terrific shape.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Thank you for your review and leaving us with your feedback! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We hope to have you back again in the near future!

New Ownership Did Wonders

I have played this course 4 this over the last several months and it is in great shape, tough course but fun. The food has always been amazing, breakfast burrito, tuna salad sandwich.... I could go on.

Management has been awesome, the Marshall keeps people at pace and provides the amazing Enagic water.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a great review! Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake.

Had a great time course is in exalent condition will play again soon.

Great golf course green are in excellent condition fast pjay

Commented on 05/05/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Magic at Enagic

Having played this course in its good times and ba,, I can't say enough about how the new ownership and management have transformed this course into a wonderful venue. I know a lot of money has been invested in the course but equally important if not more so is the investment in the professional personnel who have devoted countless hours of knowledge and experience to making this course the best version of itself. It is much appreciated.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words and great review! We appreciate you leaving us with your feedback! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great to Get Out

Our golf experience at Enagic Golf Course was outstanding. The course was in good condition and everything went smooth. They were letting golf carts out with single players. The personnel was friendly and well organized. It was great to get out and play.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your great review! We are thrilled to have you back again at the course! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wonderful time!

This is a beautiful course, very well maintained. The staff is super friendly and I felt good about their activities to keep everyone safe and everything sanitized . Perfect night of golf!

Commented on 05/05/2020

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake.

Nice upgrade

Hey guys if you have high hdc , don’t even waste your money it’s very hard to play, if you are not in the fair way your’re done .but overall is great!!

Commented on 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake thanks you!

Bonita, California