View of a green at EastLake Country Club.

Formerly known as EastLake Country Club.

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake (formerly Eastlake Country Club)

Year Built 1991
Fairways Bluegrass/Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1991)

Bunker No

Dress code Golf attire is required; collared shirt, shorts are acceptable as long as the length is between the knee and four-inches above.

Renewed Fondness

I have a renewed fondness for this golf course!! I used to play this course once a month as part of a rotation of local courses. Then I watched to condition of the course get worse and just stopped playing there. I had let years go by with not even giving this course a though. But after playing this past weekend, I’m actually excited to start playing here again on a more regular basis!!! Loved the fast greens and the fairways were in great condition!!!!

Great fun course

This course is tucked away in the neighborhood but you hardly realize it when playing (that is important for us golfers who scare from houses!) Great condition, friendly staff and cold beer! I lucked out having this quality of course in my neighborhood.

Great layout, great condition, fun to play

Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake Is now in excellent shape.
1) Great shape greens, fast running at 11.5 average.
2) The fairways are in great shape, the grass is cut to perfection making the ball run at a perfect speed.
3) Sand-traps are maintain with the perfect amount of sand to make them very playable
4) Friendly and helpful staff. Management very dedicated to maintain a high end golf course standard
In general a great/ fun golf course to play in the South Bay

Cost of play

I love all the improvements you have done to the course, the staff is super friendly and nice. I was hoping the price would stay somewhat at a reasonable range, considering we used to pay 30 to 35, but now paying 50 for a senior is a little steep.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

One of the few reasonably priced San Diego golf courses with flat tee boxes, green fairways, and nice greens. The new ownership has done a great job with maintenance and irrigation. They are even adding championship tee boxes to many of the holes. Looking forward to playing Enagic Golf Club again especially from the new back tees.

Commented on 02/19/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Donny! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Definitely worth coming back

It had been quite some time since playing the course and the condition was pretty poor the last time. I was a bit nervous about bringing our group to the course. The new ownership and management have done a remarkable job in renovating the course. It had always been a nice track and now the conditions are as good or better than they have ever been. The course is fun to play and the staff is excellent. Every member of our club was happy that we came back and played Enagic at Eastlake!

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Seems like the course has come a long way. Had a lot of fun. Greens were very fast!

From reading some of the reviews left recently, I was worried that this course might be in rough shape. When I played, the conditions were great. Fairways were decently clean and trimmed, rough was not overgrown, and sand traps were actual sand. The one piece of criticism I would have is that the greens were fast. Like, unbelievably fast. I'm not sure if this is a California thing, or if it was just this course, or if it is just because of the time of year. If you are coming from the East coast, definitely use caution when putting around the first few times.

I was able to easily rent a set of clubs from the clubhouse for $35. They're not brand new clubs, but also not random clubs left behind. So not 10/10, not 1/10, but maybe like a 7/10. I was pleased with the rental.

I've added some pictures from the course to give a good picture of what it looked like during the winter. During the spring and summer I bet it looks even better. Hopefully the new management can keep up the good work.

Commented on 02/21/2020

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We hope to have you back at the course again soon! Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Commented on 02/07/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great day

January getaway from the snow in Montana. Recommended by a guy at a golf store in San Diego. What a value! Nice layout, lush fairways, smooth and receptive greens, and we had a leisurely 3:50 18 holes. Already on our list for next January.

Fun course

The improvements in the fairways has made this course so much more fun to play. I have to commend the staff for making this the neighborhood course we always wanted.

Commented on 01/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement if you want to share with us how we can earn that extra star next time! Thank you for playing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake! We hope to see you again soon for another round!

First round and would return

Being from Canada we hadn't swung a club in 3 months. This was a good course to loosen up for much tougher courses to be played on our vacation. Greens were in good condition and fairly quick, 11 on the stemp according to the course. T blocks could be improved. Would recommend for low or high handicaps.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hi, Ron! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We also would love to hear your feedback on how we can earn that extra star next time! We hope to see you back again soon at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Commented on 01/21/2020

Hi, Cody! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 01/21/2020

Much improved!

We have always liked playing this course but last year it was in very poor condition, especially the greens. Many were simply not puttable. It was a real pleasure today to see the incredible improvements that have been made. Fairways and greens are in great shape for this time of year and the entire golf course just seemed much better maintained overall. We will definitely be playing often.

Commented on 01/17/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us! Thank you for your kind words! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

A gem in San Diego

Played here a couple weeks ago and was very impressed. Went back today and it was still in excellent condition. Fairways are green and lush and the greens are still rolling around 10-12. Highest kudos to management and course maintenance people! I play all around San Diego county and have not played anywhere that is better than Eastlake! Very enjoyable! I'll be going back very soon!

Commented on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you enjoy the course this much! We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

much improved

Eastlake is improving daily. The new owners are clearly committed to making it a top rated course. The greens are fast, the bunkers are good and the fairways are getting better. The only negative is with improvement comes a lot of course maintenance while your trying to play. At times, it felt like we were in the mower's way. It was distracting on more than a few holes.

Commented on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake thanks you!

Commented on 01/13/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake and hope you'll come see us again soon!

18-20 handicap

Well groomed fairways. Course could be forgiving on certain holes. Bunkers were good. Greens in need of some TLC. Good value with Groupon discount. Would recommend.

Commented on 01/14/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off! We hope to see you back again soon at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Great conditions.

First time playing here since the owner change. Wow! Great improvements to fairways and greens. Wow! Greens are the fastest and hardest in San Diego! Great deal from Golfnow for $30.

Commented on 01/14/2020

Wow! Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us and we will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off! We look forward to having you back at Enagic Golf Club at Eastlake!

Valid dates: Apr 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Bring your game and Make it Grand when you stay on the Stay and Play Golf package. Experience The Brute, a stunning 7,300-yard American classic or The Highlands, a picturesque landscape of scenic hills, trickling creeks and lush foliage.