Seven Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Harry & David Rainville (1972)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.

Bar, Snacks, Restaurant

Banquet Facilities

19th Hole Specials 7
Plays Long 12

Racial profiling

We were constantly being hounded by a group of elderly players behind us because they thought we were playing to slow when in fact it was they group in front of us who were walking never I assume did it come to mind to the group of players behind us that that was the case except for our group was African American and there group were elderly whites, they even called the clubhouse a couple of times about our so called slow play and on the tenth hole someone in the clubhouse came over the PA system telling us to keep up with the group in front of us or they were going to split us up when we were in fact keeping up with the group in front of us so in today’s climate of social change I see that there are still the few out there who are Racial profiling in public ,the player group behind us and the people in the clubhouse but it’s ok as I will never ever play this course again or recommend this course to anyone. A community of bigots in Hemet.

Ferry intermediate call friendly

Had a great time with my family on the course today

Great Course for the Price

Course was in great condition, it was a lot of fun to play. Fairways are huge! It is a fun course to play. Not super challenging, but fun. Course plays pretty fair. Pace of play was terrible on the front 9, then the group in front of us left after the turn. The back 9 played pretty quick. Pace of play is not monitored very well, but was we still enjoyed our round. Would play again.

Best around

Fairly easy course with only one minor flaw the bunkers but that is about 99% of all the public courses in Southern California now. Good grass in fairways, ball sitting up nice, greens in very good shape...we play Yucaipa Valley, , Indian Hills, Morongo and Eagle Glen and Seven Hills is in better shape then all of them. Scoring is always better because fairways are better and greens as good if not better then any of the others.

Seven Hills

You ever play a golf course that is just fun to play? That is seven hills. It's in great shape, and it is just fun to play. I have enjoyed every round I have ever played there and everyone I have brought there has thoroughly enjoyed their round as well. The price is good, the game is always fun. Do yourself a favor and go play seven hills.

Seven Hills

I’ve played this course over the years and it could be kinda unkempt.. But obviously the owners have put in a lot of time and money to bring this course into excellent shape. Fairways are great shape. Greens nice and smooth and run well but still challenging. Rough not too rough.. Staff very friendly and helpful. All new carts. Every effort made to be COVID compliant on and off course yet it doesn’t take away from the golf experience. No complaints. Going to play next week!

Double Billed

I always enjoy playing Seven Hills and always have gone through Golf Now to make my Tee Time which I always prepay. Unfortunately this time when I checked in with the Starter he told me that they no longer use Golf Now and my fee was not forwarded to them and if I wanted to play at my tee time I'd have to pay another green fee . In fairness to the Starter he did honor the price I paid with Golf Now however I am very disappointed with Golf Now for not notifying me in advance since I do travel a distance to play there. Now I've got to deal with Golf Now for a refund .
However the course was in good shape and will play there again but will very wary of Golf Now.

Easy layout

Physical distancing was observed and there were reminders throughout the course
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Course was well groomed
Greens still healing from recent airification.
Pace of play was steady.

What's Up With Rates!

Adequate course with decent fairways and greens. Not a very creative layout. I'd like to know what the management at this course is thinking when they try to sell a Hot Deal at $40 for a course that has always been valued at $25 regular fee? I've heard that now they are trying to charge players extra just to get a cart? The greed factor seems too obvious to be overlooked. One thing they HAVE accomplished with this price gouging is that they are making the other area courses rich by driving away all their business. Ever since this management took over at SH and menifee lakes, they have been obnoxious in their overt efforts to break the bank. When they try to force players—in the midst of this terrible pandemic and California now being hardest hit—to ride two to a cart, that's the last straw. Fortunately, there are other local courses with more compassionate owners. Nobody should be forced to decide between their personal and familial safety and a round of golf...and riding two to a cart at this time could well be a death sentence for their mostly senior clientele.

Pleasant round

Played this course for the first time three weeks ago and for the third time today. The course is in excellent condition from the tea boxes to the fairways to the greens. The course is very flat. All holes have excellent yardage markers. They do have the pin cups above the hole and the rule is if you hit the cup you made the putt. They will probably eliminate this policy soon I would think. As a twosome we played the course in three hours today. The pace was excellent.

Nice Course

I’ve played this course before and wondered how it would look after being closed for two months. It’s in great shape! The greens, the fairways, tee boxes every thing was perfect! I probably should not recommend the course because it will now be crowded with new golfers. But, I can’t. I highly recommend this course.

No use tee time

Had a 12:08 tee time and didn’t tee off till 1 starter couldn’t explain why there’s 5 groups ahead of us with no tee times apparently the locals run the course .

This course is in great shape and better than most who charge much more....

fun golf

The company was outstanding and the golf was good too. Greens were not perfect, but the held quite nicely.

Always fun

Nice older style mostly right in front of you golf course...fairways are wide and greens not to fast making scoring easier. Bunkers, like most public courses, are not consistent but most playable. We always come back to this one when we need a little positive score.

Dirty water

We love this course because we have always enjoyed friendliness when checking in. This time, however, after checking in a new gentleman told us not to wet our golf towels in the ladies room because he didn't want the dirt from our towels to enter the sewer system. Well, first, our towels were clean and had been laundered at home before arriving at the course. Then when we got to the first tee the bucket of water that the gentleman suggested that we use was filthy. My suggestion: If you want us to use your bucket instead of the ladies room then provide clean water in the buckets. It just seemed a little petty on his part to be concerned about the sewer. Never have experienced this type of rudeness at Seven Hills.

slow play

The course is fun to play, especially if you are a 10-18 handicapper. The play was on the slow side. This is a 3 1/2 hour course that played 4 1/2 hours. frustration sets in when you have to wait on every hole starting from hole number 2.

Love the lay out

Great game great pace of play the greens are nice enjoyed

3.8319411765