BridgeMill Athletic Club

Clubhouse

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis

BridgemillGolf

The coarse was in great shape and the greens were smooth and fast. There were not too many golfers on the coarse so the pace of play was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and helpful especially during these difficult times.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Hi CGShugart3304. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Good, not great

Long tight layout with narrow fairways and tiered greens. The edges of a lot of the greens hadn’t come back yet from the winter and it was very wet from rain this week, but still a decent track overall.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello, MatthewSKlein. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Course has been MUCH better

Fairways need a lot of work. Patchy, weeds and makes it appear its hurting for rain which we arent. Greens rolled pretty well, tee boxes were also sort of brutal shape. The carts are nice but very weird. Most allow you to see yardage without doing anything, here you have to seemingly connect to bluetooth on your phone or something? very odd. Also, it be very helpful to put distances up on your range. I even asked an employee approx yardages and he answers "I have no idea". With so many poles on the range, at least have SOME yardages.

Commented on 04/30/2020

Hi donahuescott! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Greens were fast, and true. Some of the best greens I’ve ever played. Great layout and course we in nearly perfect conditions. Will be back for sure. Great job guys...

Commented on 04/20/2020

Your feedback is important to us, 9ieOtix8VzmKBLBGUWB0. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Very nice course. You will enjoy your round

BridgeMill is always in great shape and fun to play. The greens roll true and you can not beat the price for this type of course. This course does not drain well after a hard rain, other than that A+ all round.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your review, dcb222003. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/08/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u758913967. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

One of the best courses in Atlanta. Area. First time at this course, very beautiful.

Commented on 03/30/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u903487594! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We've played Bridgemill a few times and it's always been great. Last time, it wasn't as drained as I thought it would be so really wet in a lot of fairways. We will keep coming back though! In fact, playing 9 holes this afternoon.

Commented on 04/10/2020

Thank you for your review, u000008107947. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Out of town looking to play.

This is a tough but fun course, with a great layout. Pace of play was slower than expected, but you will have that. The one big draw back was once I arrived I was informed that I had been moved back to a later tee time (11:48 to 11:57). Normally not an issue & I really enjoyed the guys they paired me with. That being said, not one person, not the clubhouse, not the starter, mentioned that there was a league that shotgunned at 4:00 and I would be asked to leave the course without finishing. This was VERY disappointing to say the least. Especially when asked how my round was when I came in & I brought this up the starter chose to argue that she had told me instead of simply apologizing.
I completely understand the need for league play at courses, & would have had ZERO issue with this had I been informed of this prior to teeing off. If I could make any recommendations it would be to post signage & implement a ranger to combat slow play, or possibly leave 17 & 18 available for open play to finish their rounds. How this was handled, or lack there of will be the thing I take away most from an otherwise good day.

Commented on 03/20/2020

Hi u000005436437! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Slow

Always a 5.5 hour round here it seems. I play here often and it’s the case every single time. Not sure if it’s lack of enforcement or just the amount of people on the course. Staff is nice and conditions were ok

Commented on 03/10/2020

Hi, woognasty. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Excellent "winter" golf

Visiting from Vermont. Had delay due to frost on greens. O.K. Worth the wait. Course was in nearly excellent condition considering the time of year. Greens were in great shape. Enjoyed conversations with staff during wait. Wish I were staying around longer so I could play again. Unfortunately, have to return to Vermont and wait until April to play up there.

Commented on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review, golfingorfishing. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wet course but that has to be expected this time of year. I. Enjoyed the round. Thank you, staff.

Commented on 01/09/2020

Hello 81550. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u103612526! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 05/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Aaron2925997! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 03/30/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, etmyers21. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

The course layout was awesome

I loved how the course was designed. The houses on the course were also awesome to look at. Needs some drainage work on some of the fairways, particularly 9. But overall, awesome course, will definitely play it regularly.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u6030513. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Great condition

Played on the 8th in the 2019 Freedom Fighters golf tournament, course and greens were in great shape.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your review, ttrippc750. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Golf at a nice place

The golf pro and the marshals were very nice. Course was in great shape. Nice place

Commented on 10/14/2019

Hi jelbert. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Best public course in ATL

How other public courses should be... Course was in excellent shape, beautiful bent grass greens that actually rolled true, unlike most public courses that have slow greens and covered in ball marks. Great practice facility available, including driving range, two putting greens, and short game area. Even the food was awesome at the turn! Overall solid challenge from the black tees (7,000 yards) for the veteran player. I will definitely be back!

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi u392679360. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Bridgemill 9/18

Course was aerated 9/17 so greens were very bumpy. Fairways were in good condition. Pace of play excellent. Very few golfers today. Possibly due to aeration.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hello, u000001661828. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020