BridgeMill Athletic Club

Clubhouse

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis

Mid-week round

We were able to play mid-week on a perfect weather day. Course wasn't crowded like the weekends. Greens rolled true. Bermuda rough can be tough to find balls this time of year added with the leaves starting to fall down. But the vista's with the leaves changing were excellent. Staff is very helpful. One thing I have noticed this year is typically after Labor Day things really slow down on the weekends - but not this year.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your review, patrickmurray. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience here at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wow greens were on point

Probably best green conditions I have played all year. Course is in great shape minus a couple drainage spots here and there. The rough really gobbles up your ball if you miss your shots. Challenging, fun and grass was in excellent condition throughout the course. Would play here if every month if I didn't live in California.

Commented on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u351730350. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again in the future. BridgeMill Athletic Club thanks you!

Commented on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your review, u314160870829. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Little sloppy....no one’s fault

Have played here many times....terrific course. Today was somewhat slow and sloppy due to wet conditions and cart path only. Rough was a bit high considering wet grass and zero roll.

Commented on 10/02/2020

Hi u994803345. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

No Heads Up on Sanding/Aeration

Played here many times. Great course. Just frustrating that there's no heads up on sanding/aeration. Had to play the back 9 twice. Again, not a huge deal, but just be upfront about it and communicate.

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hi CarltonJEstes. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge. Thanks for visiting us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Challenging

This course is very playable but premium on keeping in fairway

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi Tulsa86. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Mike

Great course, they need to mow the rough down lower.. hard to find the ball 5 yards off the fairway and green.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi Michaelduvall. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Course layout is challenging yet enjoyable

I enjoyed the course it’s layout is challenging yet playable for the intermediate golfer. Although the rough is difficult to negotiate it was nice to play a course that had well maintained grass in the fairways. A minor issue is the greens while firm and true are full of ball marks. Also nice to play a course that has well maintained carts and the staff did a good job of having them ready for play. All in all I would return for another round and recommend the course to others.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi jcs1870. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

This course was very well maintained and in great shape. Beware of the rough as it was cut very thick and it was pretty easy to lose your ball if you were just a few feet off the fairway. Greens were quick and the pins were all tucked. A real challenge but a great round.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your review, pcfagan. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Another great day at bridgrmill

Course is in good shape. Rough is challenging as bleep (stay out at all cost). I would play this place every day if I could

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi u658653728. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 09/03/2020

Thank you for visiting us at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi Jbranks88. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi u314160613998. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, GGraham63! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Robert2417376! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Great track but slow play

As always the course was in great shape, but didn’t see any Marshals to help us with slow group in front of us.

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hi Torri7143339. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Good condition, rough long, pins tucked

Bridgemill always good. However, 9/10 the pins are tucked 5 foot from the edge of the green. I guess the keeper doesn't want anyone walking on the greens?

Commented on 08/14/2020

Hi Jay3074981. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Great Track, Could use some improvements

Bridgemill is without a doubt one of my favorite tracks in metro Atlanta; however, my last round I found it playing very slow. Part of this was due to the rain we had a day prior, but another part of it was the lack of rangers doing their part to maintain pace of play. We were behind two foursomes and ended up taking a little over 5 hours to finish the round... turns out the foursome at the front was unobstructed ahead, they had all just decided to play 3 or 4 balls per hole. Needs to be dealt with and pace of play needs to be maintained by all involved. Otherwise greatly enjoyed the course.

Commented on 08/14/2020

Hi u314159289571. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

US OPEN ROUGH!

Tees and rough had not been cut in a while. Balls hit green-side were lost. I know it was wet that week but a friend played there 6 days prior and rough was US OPEN height! You shouldn't be penalized with a lost ball for missing the green by 15 yards

Commented on 08/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Canton, Georgia