Style Executive
Back 30 1671 yards
Front (W) 30 1521 yards
Scorecard for Bixby Village Golf Course
Hole 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Out Total
Championship M: 28.1/88 W: 29.9/95 146 121 320 284 155 105 189 350 125 1795 1795
Back M: 27.4/85 W: 29.6/92 136 113 290 274 148 99 184 322 105 1671 1671
Front W: 29.0/90 128 101 260 259 130 89 169 290 95 1521 1521
Handicap 7 2 6 4 5 9 1 3 8
Par 3 3 4 4 3 3 3 4 3 30 30
Handicap (W) 7 4 6 2 5 9 3 1 8

Year Built 1980

Bunker No

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa
Dress code Shirt and shoes required.

9-Hole Rounds 7

Quick nine holes for cheap.

The course is rough, but the play is fun.

If you’re used to private courses and fancy amenities, you will be shocked, BUT....

I love this course. It’s super fast, and you can play the whole thing in under an hour, easy. I’ve never waited too long or been backed up, and since I’m hardly ever playing too seriously, I’m usually ok with joining another party

I walk this course every time because it’s so short and I’m a cart guy for sure. $9 a hole is perfect for a quick round before or after work.

Staff is friendly enough, and despite being in a nice neighborhood the locals are friendly. I like it.

Commented On 04/23/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Bixby

Pace of play was slow the last 4 holes, but that’s only normal for California

Commented On 03/01/2019

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bixby Village Golf Course, and for the 3 stars. We hope that you enjoyed playing our golf course and that you will continue to see improvements in the course the next time you are with us. We are glad to see that you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with us. Thank you for playing our golf course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented On 01/22/2019

Could be maintained better

Fairways could be kept up better. Greens were a little slow.

Commented On 05/31/2019

Hello adamo9, thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at Bixby Village Golf Course. We are sorry to see that the fairways and greens may not have been in the best shape when you played. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will use it to make the necessary improvements to the course. Our golfers overall experience is extremely valuable to us and we hope that you will give us another chance to show you how we've improved. Thank you for your choosing our course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best value for the money

I play Bixby about once a month. Senior rate 62 and above is $8.50 for 9 holes. Replay is $5. This is the best9 hole golf course!!!:?

Course needs some TLC

Bixby Village is a walkable 9 hole course that is really fun to play. It needs some attention, however. There are many places where the grass is brown or completely dead and the ground is hard, and there are ball-eating gopher holes all over the course.

Disappointed

The course is dried out. The pace of play and staff were disappointing. I only play this with the hot deal. Otherwise it is not worth it.

Response from Bixby Village Golf Course on 06/11/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bixby Village. We are sorry to see that you had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Great price but very poor fairways. Hit off dirt most holes. Would not play here again until it’s in better condition.

Response from Bixby Village Golf Course on 06/04/2018:
Hello Catherine, thank you for taking the time to review us, Bixby Village Golf Course in the Long Beach, California area. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the greens so may work on any necessary improvements. However, we're glad you received a good value for your round and had a fun time on the course. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pleasant Afternoon

I played on a holiday expecting huge crowds and slow play. It is a great little walking course that is a great value. A lovely afternoon with no wait on any holes. Will play again soon.

Great Little Course

I like playing at Bixby Village because of the challenges it offers. Holes 5 and 7 are the most challenging to me on account of the location and shapes of those greens. I feel like I accomplished something great when I par either hole.

I would give this course a 5 Star rating if they had practice cages for warm up and a chipping area.

good course better staff

the course is nice but I have to say the Staff is the best. they are always extremely nice and helpful. my buddies and I drive over 20 miles each time we play here and have never had an issues. the greens could use some work sometimes but it is overshadowed from the great experience each and every time we play here. whether you are a beginner or seasoned hacker you will enjoy yourself here.

Make it rain

Got to play a quick round with lite rain. Super fun and challenging to play. Every shot you had to consider the rain and take a different approach than you would normally do.

Laid back, no frills course.

This par 3 course is great for me, as I am a beginner player. The fairways are wide with few hazards. My husband who is an advanced golfer enjoys the laid back atmosphere of this course. We have played here numerous times, & have played through the 9 holes within 2 hrs.
My only complaint is that they allow 5 people to play together, which can back up play when it's busy. All in all a love this course.

Playing here is better than doing chores at home....

The fairways need a little work, the bunkers have never been good (no sand) and the greens used to be very nice, not now. With all the negatives out of the way, the course is still worth the fee. If you don't get stuck behind a slow foursome and can play at a decent pace this course can still be fun. If you want to get a real golf experience you should play somewhere else.

Response from Bixby Village Golf Course on 12/21/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Bixby Village Golf Course in the Long Beach area. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best condition on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the fairways and greens so we may work on any necessary improvements for your future rounds with us. However, we're glad to hear you still had a fun golf experience and received a good value. We hope you will notice improvements next time you join us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Friendly local and quick 9 hole

Enjoyed a quick round on this short 9 hole. Mostly par 3, 2 short par 4's.

Response from Bixby Village Golf Course on 11/20/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bixby Village Golf Course, and for the 3-stars. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your 9 hole round and we hope you will see improvements in the course conditions the next time you are with us. It also looks like your round was a great value for you, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for recommending our course, in the Los Angeles area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

What a Deal!

What a little treasure. 5 Bucks? (5 more to turn it into 18) Greens nicer than the $40 round a week ago!

Seal Beach, California
Seal Beach, California
Lakewood, California
Huntington Beach, California

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package