Peachtree Golf Center

Architect John LaFoy

Carts No

Driving Range Yes, two-level hitting area

Hidden Gem

Right next door to the Hooch this par 3 course is great! My initial thought was 18 90-110 yard holes but this course had a few long ones. It's pretty straight forward and flat (which is good for walking) but it will make you think about what club to pull out...the one bad thing about this course were the bugs. Bring bug spray!!

Excellent approach shot practice!

Solid little par 54 lighted course. I find this place to be perfect for practicing your approaches into greens. We finished a late afternoon round in about 2 hours.

They were who we thought they were

I butchered that quote but you get what I'm saying. Shame on any bad reviews before me. I spent $10 to play this par 3 and finished just under 2 hours. What more could you ask for? The greens were decent. The pace of play was great. I have small children and and to be able to swing a few clubs (nothing bigger than a 5) and get a break from baby shark, I was more than satisfied. Oh yeah, you walk the course, so you get a bit of exercise in too. The people complaining about anything else we're probably expecting country club conditions and should be spending the money to play at those kinds of places.

Excellent Greens

I play this course often. It offers a great way to work on your short game. The greens are in excellent condition. I find these greens to be in better condition 1 through 18 than many of the local area championship courses. Thank you.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Fun Course

This is a very nice walking course to work on your short game. Greens are in very good condition. Played early in the morning so pace of play was excellent. A great value. Thank you.

Short Game

Great place to work on your short game the add the range to your event for the longer clubs.

Iron work on a par 3

Thought I would work on my irons before the season started, nice par3 course- go out early on weekends if you want to avoid slow play - lots of younger players with their dads after 11am. I played the course under 2 hours . Friendly staff, nice clubhouse; good practice range with upper deck; if you don’t carry you bag there is a pull cart fee. Overall nice experience

par 3 for me!

i enjoy playing this little course. it's fun! played it before and the greens were slow and had a lot of ball marks on them. but it's better now, greens rolling decently fast and smooth.

I am especially impressed by the condition of the greens.

Large put put golf

The title says it all par3 on every hole 100-183yards. Great way to work on the short game. Literally impossible to loose a ball here. The course has lights so I’m assuming for night golf which is awesome. Beware you are walking everything took about 2 hours to complete the entire course. The range is a lot of fun has a car in the center to target.

Very Good value for the money. Nice variety of distances from the Blue tees to work on the short game with 6 iron thru 60 degree.

Good course for practicing short game. Good exercise too since it's a walking course. Hit a hole in one on #9 so this course will always have a special place for me.

Great job on the greens!

I play here for quick after-work rounds and the common issues are the bunkers and the greens. While the former has not changed (bunkers are either extremely dense or grown over with grass), the work that has been done on the greens is paying off. They are in the best shape I've seen here in a long time; short and even grass free of damage aside from the occasional ball mark (courtesy of lazy golfers).

I can live with the bunkers but bad greens will ruin a round. Keep up the good work on the greens. I'll definitely keep coming back and be recommending the course for the great value!

A lighted golf course

I've played Peachtree Family many times in the past, but it's been over 3 years since my last round. But I know they had lights to allow night golf. We teed off at 6:40, which allowed us to play 9 holes with daylight and 9 holes at night. I would recommend trying to play at night. It's a different experience. It does mess with your depth perception due to the lack of lights shining on the whole course. The greens had been air raided 4-6 weeks ago, so the grass as grown in and no real sign of any sand. But the greens are very slow, but role nice. Several tee boxes are in rough shape. I will play the course again.

Nice Condition

A nice little par-3 that was in fairly good condition. The greens were in decent shape and the tee boxes were decent as well. It's a nice course to work on your iron game, and hone in on your distances. There is no fairway to speak of, so balls that don't fine the green or fringe might be tough to find if the grass is longer.

There are a couple of holes to carry water, but the bunkers are just grass, not sand so there is no working on your bunker shots. A good variety of hole lengths, with the tips playing from 100 to 180 or so.

Definitely a nice little course you can walk in less than 2 hours and tune up your irons.

Great course for Your Short Game

This was my fist time playing this course and I was very surprised. The driving range is cool and probably better than most I've been to. The layout was good but your can tell it's a public course. It us definitely a course to work on your short game. The pace was cool until one party was slowing it up for everybody. I would definitely recommend playing this course and I will be playing this course again.

Suwanee, Georgia
Suwanee, Georgia
Alpharetta, Georgia
4.2015117647

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900