Style Executive

Year Built 1960
Fairways Blue Grass

Snacks

I began playing golf at Sebastopol golf course 14 years ago. Until yesterday I was well satisfied with my experience. My friend Ernie and I attempted to play golf yesterday together which we have been doing for a number of years and was told we couldn't ride in the same card together even though we have been doing this and we had used facemasks.we rode over from Santa Rosa in the same car together with both of us using facemask. We were paired with another couple who also rode together on the same cart but we were told we could not do so! needless to say we will not use Sebastopol golf course until all restrictions are lifted. But even then I will have to reassess whether I will continue using your facility as there was clearly a high degree of disrespect shown a long term customer. unhappy ISHIE

If you haven't played it, do so!

I've played this course for 40 years. In the last 10-15 years, the course has been changed and improved. Hole #8 has become a hole that is difficult for most golfers to land on the green from the tee. The overall condition and look of the course has greatly improved. Using mostly irons, it is more challenging than it first appears. The many trees require iron shots with loft to be very accurate. The tree canopy narrows as the shot goes up in elevation, making the holes very challenging. The fact that it isn't often really busy, is icing on the cake!

Sunday Morning Trip

Stopped in on a Sunday morning and there was a short wait at first tee. Course is kept up well, it's an executive course with all the necessary hazards. Enjoyed my time but some holes were on top of each other and lots of "fores" in the air and a few covered heads. Wish it was spaced out a little more but good value and a fun day!

Windsor, California