A view from Legends Golf Club

The Legends Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1995) Perry Dye (2000)

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Great layout!

This course did not disappoint. Definitely great value if you book online. Don’t let the yellow grass scare you, fairways are nice and greens are great. Free birthday round brought me if you join email list. Will be coming back though for sure!

Nice Greens - Everything Else Average

This course has an interesting layout and the greens are in excellent condition. Unfortunately, everything else is in average or worse condition. The fairways are extremely dry, to the point that it felt like I was hitting my approach shots off of worn out driving range mats. Hard as a ROCK. The greenside bunkers were a real variety pack - from nice loose sand, to wet dirt, to hard and dry dirt mixed with rocks! The course was in better shape when I last played it about 2 1/2 years ago. But I do love the layout (a nice variety of holes), and I like the difficult and well kept greens. So I will play here again.

Temecula Getaway

I showed up a few minutes late but called ahead and the staff was very friendly. They said no worries just come on out. The first few holes went smooth since I was a single. By the third or fourth hole we caught up to a twosome and in front of them was a threesome. It took roughly 2 and a half hours for the front nine. When turning the tenth I went to the clubhouse to ask if I could just play the front nine again cause there was now two foursomes at the tenth. The other players must of seen the wait and took off. The employee was like yeah and surprised they didn’t waive me through as I thought the same thing too. So I went off tearing the links back up and met up with a single the on the 6th hole. Shot much better as I had already just played the front nine but my pace sure helped a whole lot. Finished the second half of the first nine holes in one hour and ten minutes. I had read some reviews recently and it mentioned the course being in horrible shape. I’ve got to say for getting a rate of 32 dollars from Golfnow with cart was well worth the price. The course was in good shape and the greens were well kept as well. Thanks and for sure will come play this course in the future when I come down south.

The course has great features.

First time playing here and really enjoyed the course. Lots of challenges and fast greens with lots of undulation. Sand in bunkers was hard packed and needs to be racked up. Several fairways were pretty bare and hard pan, but not unusual this time of year.

This course is ideal for beginners...

Played today and realized there's a lot of players due to a holiday...
Pace was a little slow as usual...

shot makers course

i enjoyed the challenge this course has to offer you need to play smart and make your shots accordingly once on the greens you must take a good look as they for the most part have a lot of breaks and tiers its part of the challenge at the Legends golf course all in all a fun challenge for sure.... the greens rolled true and were in good shape fairways for winter are what to expect on the bare side must return in the spring for another go at it....

A nice day

A nice day golfing; people were nice, nobody on course or moving at nice pace. For California, very decent condition with very nice greens. Wife and I played in three hours.

Brothers outing

We arrived early to a 40 minute frost delay. Starter grouped us with another two some and despite the delay pace was good , as we finished in 4 hours. Course was in good shape with work in progress on improved bunkers/sand. The greens are in excellent shape with speed but rolling true. Great weather, great day.

Good course for the money

My girlfriend and I went to play The Legends Golf Club today, and we had a lot of fun!! The layout is tough and challenging, but very fun. The greens mostly rolled well, and that is big for a public golf course. The pace of play was really good surprisingly for a Sunday! The only cons I have is the bunkers are not well maintained, and the fairways need a lot of work! The course is very dry, and they need to maintain the grass better! But overall for $36, it was worth the money! The staff was also very friendly!

This course wasn’t worth the drive.

Showed up and there was a frost delay. Would have been nice if warned. Only part of the course that was in good condition was the greens.

Good day on a good course.

I've always enjoyed the layout of this course. However, when I played it about 3 months ago the grass around the greens was so tall it was like being in deep rough. I was happy to see they've taken care of that problem!

It was a really nice day on the course with the good pace of play and nice greens. I've always enjoyed the layout. I will definitely be back.

The legends course is not so legend at all

I get to the course about 10 minutes before my T-time. and go to check in. The gentlemen at the check in counter tells us he can checks us in because there are no carts available. This the second time that this happened at this course. This time the wait was not long, but the time before we waited for 45 minutes. I have no idea why, the course not that busy.
The fairway was in terrible condition and one of the greens had a pile of sand on it.

One of my favorite courses. Weather was great so course was busy.

Never boring..

I have played this course many times and am never tired of it. Not one hole is like any other. Every green has just as much character. If you play it once, you will want to come play it again. So much character. The recent rain has helped with water in rough spots. Obviously in SoCal, way too much money to spend on water to keep the rough and waste areas green, so when it rains. It is nice to see these parts green once in a while! If you get out early enough, the Hot Air Balloons are right over head.

Plays Twice a year

You get what you pay for

Course was in terrible shape, but it was only $44 to play 18 holes on a Saturday. A great price, but you get what you pay for having to put up with poor maintained fairways, roughs and cart paths.

Staff

We skipped the 10 holes, because someone cuts in front of us. When we return to play the 10 hole the staff kicked us out. That’s uncool .

Poor everything!

Would not go back or recommend it to anyone. The staff was very rude and they made a couple unnecessary comments. The pace of play is terrible took forever had to skip a couple holes. There was no marshal that went around. The course condition is in terrible shape as well. Would not go back

Valid dates: Mar 02, 2020 - May 24, 2020
Experience extraordinary play on five fully renovated championship courses boasting pristine conditions. This spring, villa accommodations start at just $241/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary from $453/person/night (midweek).