Mens 54 1805 yards
Women 54 1775 yards
Scorecard for Verdugo Hills Golf Course
White M: 55.0/90 W: 56.0/92 140 120 105 100 100 95 85 115 85 945 70 110 95 75 100 115 75 110 110 860 1805

Year Built 1959
Architect Bill Hairston

19th Hole Specials 1
Amazing Food 1
9-Hole Rounds 2

Best Par 3 course ever!

John Mascarenas, give Jay a raise! Jay had me on the course in 3 minutes!!! I'm not kidding. Accepted GolfNow, tee time, without question (I've had problems at other courses before). This course winds gently up a canyon, average distance to a hole is 64 to 75 yards, so... Leave your golf bag in the car, pull out a putter, pitch, and 60 degree or Sand Wedge. Best course ever to work on your short game, green are well kept and fast. some fairways show sun damage, but this is Dry California (no rain) and I will not fault you for that... There's a Bar, in this A-Framed Shack, of a building...Best hamburgers and coldest beer ever! If you're from Atlanta, like me and want to work on your short game, this is the place, Thank Jay (Verdugo Hills Golf Staffer) for a Great Time!
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

A hidden treasure.

I had not played golf in some time, so I wanted to start out on a short course so that I could get my game back in shape. I could not have picked a better spot. I figured that I would par every hole, but I didn't get a par until the 12th hole. The greens had been recently sanded and the pro told me that in a couple of weeks the course would be even better. I loved it as it was. The staff here is very friendly and I am going to go back and play again tomorrow. With the $5 green fee from golf now it's pretty much a no brainer. This was a wonderful experience.
Staff Friendliness Excellent