West at Blue Rock Springs Golf Course

Blue Rock Springs Golf Club - West Course
Scorecard for West
Blue M: 69.1/125 W: 74.3/122 367 301 169 314 336 518 110 536 379 3030 336 164 484 306 390 179 349 376 400 2984 6014
White M: 67.7/123 W: 72.4/118 355 293 144 257 326 509 99 521 342 2846 328 156 467 280 361 168 336 344 375 2815 5661
Gold M: 66.5/119 W: 70.5/116 335 258 111 238 312 498 85 503 336 2676 320 137 452 267 325 150 331 334 360 2676 5352
Red W: 68.4/111 316 241 93 238 305 458 78 472 316 2517 311 123 415 251 297 119 314 323 318 2471 4988

Year Built 1949
Architect Jack Fleming

Carts Yes - $16

Playing Multiple Courses 10

Nice Course

Has everything you want in a golf course. Challenging , pace of play, sand in the bunkers, nice fairways's and greens. What's not to like?

I don't know what" Off-Course Amenities" refers to, so I can't give a rating.

WEST COURSE

WEST COURSE IS A REALLY NICE COURSE. HAS A WEIRD LAYOUT TO ME BUT THAT'S WHAT ALSO MAKES IT SO FUN. SOME TEE OFF POINTS ARE REAL HIGH UP, GOT A COUPLE NICE 300 YARD DRIVES, I'LL BE BACK

This course is fun to play!

Loved playing this course. All the different elevations and sand traps were a challenge but very fun. Course was is very good condition!

Will definitely play again. Next time would like to play the East course.

One of the nicest in Solano County

Very nice well maintained public course. Great view of Vallejo too.

Enjoyable round.

Got matched w/ another couple singles. One on his phone over half the time. The other a beginner.

However, both were very nice guys, and despite what I've stated we played at the allowed pace and finished in 4hr20min. The greens were in excellent shape....and very springy (very difficult to get approach shots to bite. Was quite windy, but not unbearable.....just required more strategy. Played the older, classic West Course, which I favor alot over the newer East layout. It was an enjoyable round despite the "struggling newbie". I am not one to offer swing/shot advice but he was open and it was fun to see him follow my swing suggestions and execute them successfully. A couple nice guys, and I often recommend this short (6100 tips) but fun course to others.

Great value, beautiful true greens, professional friendly staff

Played the West course and it was in excellent condition. This course is the best value in the area.

Speedy Round

The west course is probably in the best shape I've seen in a few years. It looked like they recently just redid the bunkers and got the fairways healthy. The only 'disturbance' if you want to call it that was the tree clearing on 8, otherwise great weather allowed for a great round. I don't know if it's because it was a Friday morning, but we got through the round in under 4 hours, a first for me at either of the two courses.

Great value and fun at Blue Rock Springs

This course is not very long, but it is challenging and will test your shot-making capabilities. There are some nice risk/reward holes that allow you to go for big shots or play more conservatively. Various elevation changes and panoramic views make this a fun course to play. The staff is always friendly and appreciative of your business (even offering shuttle service from some of the more remote parking areas back to the clubhouse). The grill/snack shop is not fancy, but the food and service is good. I've gotten better deals for this course on Golfnow, but for a weekend round, the price was not bad. I always look forward to a good experience at this track.

Great Day!

The course is in great condition and the greens rolled true. Pace of play was excellent, 18 holes in 3.5 hours.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 08/07/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and our pace of play. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/31/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Blue Rock Springs Golf Club. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Hidden Gem!

First time playing this course, and I was quite impressed! Course was pretty well maintained. Greens were quicker than expected, and the West had an interesting layout. Definitely got my vote!

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/27/2018:
Hello MelvinP, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and our greens speeds. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/16/2018:
Hello mrjohntillman, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Blue Rock Springs Golf Club. We also appreciate your ratings on the pace of play and on the course conditions. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Solid Place to Play

I played the East last weekend and the West this past weekend. Both courses are fun and pose different challenges. There’s a reason why this place is so busy on the weekends. I will definitely be playing there more often. Pace of play can be slow at times, so it’s bet to get out as early as possible.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/11/2018:
Hello Magic721, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed both of our courses and we appreciate your feedback on the pace of play. Thank you for visiting Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

Blue Ridge- West course

Enjoyable day of golf with a friend. Friendly staff. Course was in great shape. Would recommend this course. 5 stars

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello buckbuster, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

The course was in great condition.

Pace of play was good, even with a small tournament directly in front of our group.

The gentlemen in the pro shop checking us in were very helpful, and friendly.

I have played here before when there were issues with slow play and five-somes, but not on this day.

This comment may seem trivial: There are a lot of water coolers at the tees, and the water was sufficiently cool (could have been colder). As we get into the summer, this shows a concern for the comfort and health of us hackers.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello kawen14, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions, the pace of play, and found our staff friendly. We also appreciate your feedback on the on course water coolers. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 06/29/2018:
Hello, thank you of the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and the pace of play. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

Blue Rock Springs, West Course

We arrived early at the course by 45 minutes and when we saw that nobody was at the tee box after 20 minutes of waiting (while practicing our putting), we asked if we could tee off earlier than our tee time. The guy at the counter said we had to wait for another 10 minutes. For the next 10 minutes wait, we could not understand why he would not let us tee off as there was nobody that teed off while we waited for the next 10 minutes..

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 06/29/2018:
Hello arevir71, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your feedback on teeing off early. Unfortunately, it is our policy to only allow prepaid GolfNow Hot Deal tee times to go off at their designated times, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
2.4